Will there ever be a president so pure again?

good guy but bad politician

Why didn't he release the UFO documents? Even if it was just experimental aircraft, I dont get why just coming out and saying - guys there are no aliens its just experimental aircraft; would harm "national security"

He's too old and he's now a meme at this point. Sadly we could have avoided further meddling in the Middle East if he was President. It's not guaranteed that he would be a good president but he could have been a right wing Jimmy Carter, a person who is genuine in peace. But that's my idealism showing.

>pure
lmao

>gold is money
no

why is he considered a good man?

Least neoconservative of all the modern presidents.

Neocon didn't even exist when Carter was president.

> Dude flat tax lmao

Because he didn't lie, didn't hide shit, and gave it straight to the people. He told people things were going to shit and realised that as President, he simply didn't have the power (nor did he want it) to force the country back onto the right track. Instead they called him a defeatist who didn't know what he was doing, and turned to Reagan who used his movie star persona to convince people everything was good while gutting the last vestiges of real America

*Starts operation cyclone*

Ron Paul is too good for this world

I like the memes like everyone, but there's no way around him being out of touch lunatic ideologue. Expected better of you Veeky Forums

Jimmy Carter literally did nothing wrong

I know, how dare he be in favor of nonintervention and not die in pointless wars, what a lunatic he is.

America din't deserved him.

say that to my friend over here

Did nothing about People's Temple.

Imagine if Rand won

>James "adultery in the heart" carter
>pure

What're some good sources for those who want to know more about Jimmy?

his books? Or really the Wikipedia page on the V-22, because the V-22 was created explicitly to prevent what happened to Carter from happening to any other President.