A shot in the dark for this poor old girl

blockchain.info/payment_request?address=13BqLtf542Fn74LAcfPCRxQzgk91pgAsnZ&amount=0.781&message=student loans

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/payment_request?address=17yuEaQrLgEHskGvM9CxExPvDbtu69i5sW&amount=143&message=Memes
blockchain.info/payment_request?address=1Fx9cidbMGCDP3tsicECQRVRSc2Aejey9D&amount=0.100&message=white male
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tits or gtfo

sent

>Muh student loans

That nobody made you take out to go to an indoctrination center for 4+ years.

i quit after a year and a half

Ty so much

post soles of feet with Veeky Forums written of them and I'll send you .002 bitcoin.
I can tell feminine feet from mens so fuck of If you're thinking of scamming me.

thank you for helping me now

Clearly this is a guy.

blockchain.info/payment_request?address=17yuEaQrLgEHskGvM9CxExPvDbtu69i5sW&amount=143&message=Memes

clearly ur a feet virgin ...loser. who's next in line to send me shit! lets go!

Put them side by side so both soles are exposed.

hows this look. and thank you for sending me btc now

I wanna see some tits. If I like you get 0.01btc

You got some big ass feet gurl

post your face and i'll send 1 BTC

why don't you sell that guitar?

Hey how about instead of giving money to some airheaded cunt that is too stupid to realize she could make 100x more money shaking her ass on a stage infront of strangers than by begging for coins online, you take pity on me for being a jobless white male who can't shake his ass on a stage and get money and throw me some coins?

Fuck you op.

blockchain.info/payment_request?address=1Fx9cidbMGCDP3tsicECQRVRSc2Aejey9D&amount=0.100&message=white male

You can go fuck yourself. With a sharpie. I'll pay 0.1 btc

How will I know you will pay?
I have a sharpie.

Camera is blurry though. Also I have been told I have a cute boy butt on trap threads.

Fuck you yourself.

p.s My feet are size 6 1/2 btw. ty for all the btc everyone god bless!

Meh.
I don't feel jealous of you. Sure, you get money for being a woman, but being a woman will be your main downfall because you will definitely spend it all on something retarded.

Oh wait you're going to spend it on student loans. Look I was right!

You're welcome!

>god bless!

never going to make it

kek

>mfw I just scammed the fuck out of OP

im just kidding. I didn't get anything. You seem really sad...i'm sorry

Of course.