After the fork, the LINK price will be...?

>$0.01
>$1
>5

GOing to .01 first eh

>$ALOT

who the fuck knows, there will be a spike in all alts

we definitely need to take advantage of this fork, if not, it will delay the moonmission

$0

How do you plan to take advantage? as in shill it so that more money floods in?

If so then there should be an effort to let more people outside of biz in on LINK.

i agree - i do shill it

i just cant seem to really explain to normies what this does so they understand it

normally, these coins have some sort of good material like a 2 minute video to explain... only people know about this are solid researchers

we dont need a skateboard meme, we just need some marketing so normies understand the vision, not just Veeky Forums

Its going to stay around 20 cents because this token is a piece of shit.. 0 devs.. no marketing skills

Its going to 30 cents end of 2018 when they announcr that they have found a dev

Yeah that's accurate. I feel that the most concise explanation is along the lines of:

"ChainLink allows one of crypto's most innovative prospects, smart contracts, be used by any institution without having to involve themselves directly with blockchain development".

Not really sure if normies understand the fucking enormous potential behind smart contracts. I mean this is all relatively new, it could just be useful to create hype on altcoin subreddits.

probably closer to $15

Lmao you're fucking dense. Do your research. They have a working PoC and have been developing this shit for 3 years. They are getting devs for further implementation of API's and other blockchains that aren't ETH, BTC or HyperLedger.

This is a utility token not a shitcoin. Everyone who is seriously invested in LINK expects high return over at least a year

By that time while u hodr I’ll buy it back in at 5cents

Anyone who is invested will be accumulating. The idea is that these fluctuations in cents won't be important compared with it's final stable price.

I think for normies you need an analogy. I've used the following: cryptos are like OSes, Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS etc, and ChainLINK is like the internet. It's gonna allow for them all to communicate.

This seems to 'click' more for normies. We really need to meme this LINK is the 'internet' of cryptos. I know it's not entirely accurate but it makes sense.

satoshies

I like it.

-0.25$

You will have to pay to sell link.

You know, we should actually start churning out some infographics. I'm bretty good at photoshop. We need to start a meme-team discord. For shilling after the fork.

Links' slingshot from Ocarina of time?

Probably drop to 1500 or so quickly due to all the uncertainty. Then it will continue its slow downtrend to 1000 until it finally reaches triple digits. The bleeding won't stop there. Once it breaches below 1000 mass panic selling will ensue. I'm predicting 500-650 sats is where it will find the floor.

Yeah we need Veeky Forums memes but also normies memes. Normie memes have to be very straightforward with no subtletly or irony, using infographics and professional design. And pie charts, whenever normies see a pie chart they think they're basically CEOs, kek.

probably just continue its steady downtrend to sub 1k sats

There is a link marketing discord
TouhousLoveSemen made it

What's the link?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

once it breaks the 1k sat floor, unabated fear will rip through all LINKies.