BTC semi-early adopter

>BTC semi-early adopter.
>Worth over a million.
>5'6 manlet.
>Profoundly unhappy about it.
>2017
>Still no real cure for manletism.
>Hate seeing 6 foot+ guys looking down at me their air of superiority that they did nothing to deserve.
>It's such a viceral, primal, kind of JUST-ing that you can't do anything about.

How can the market not have invented a real cure for manletism yet? NOT barbaric ass leg lengthening surgery. I'm talking about something that can systemically make your bones and tissues grow past your genetic limit proportionally and functionally. Like the captain america machine. Can't they do something with stem cells to regrow growth plates? Will they invent a Chad-ifier therapy in our life times? Imagine how much money that industry would be worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/12/health/OP-is-insanely-gay-new-research-suggests/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO YOU CAN BE RICH BUT YOULL NEVER NOT BE A MANLET

move to an asian or latin american country

Honesty i would give up being 6 feet to be that swole something about turbo manlets that gets me hard af

You're taller than me AND gayer than me. God bless, OP.

Should've taken estrogen-blockers before closing puberty.

Studies have shown that estrogen-blockers cause height increase.

Stop giving a shit what other people think.

You can be tall and swole just eat a fuck ton and workout faggots

I am also Manlet but come to accept it, so people are tall some people are born with birth defects some people go bald early, ect. Nothing you can really do so don't let it bother you or you will just feel unhappy about something totally out your control

send me 1 btc and you'll grow 3 inches by the end of 2018
1DPvZCrfAZofLdRSc8UTS6cYo1Um6e6oaM

>tfw never bothered by manlet comments
>tfw manlet friend goes into a instant rage when he gets called a manlet
Am I autistic?

do all manlets think like this?

it must be really frustrating

you can have all the money in the world but nobody will ever respect you

>turbomanlet
hahahahaha

Sorry for you manletism, OP.
But just to make you suffer more, consider that everytime that we see a manlet we smirk from the outside and laugh from the inside.

I'm sure there's some girls out there with a fetish for towering over smaller guys. r-right?

You care way too much about 4chins NEET autism who only have their size to be proud of. Something so vapid and vain must be a amurigan thing.

Even I think fellow manlets look funny with our stubby limbs and proportionally large heads. It's not just about what other people think. Even if I was the only one on the planet who thought tall looked better, I'd choose to be tall.
I don't accept that it's not in my control. Do I have to start an R&D company to research curing manletism?
Yes.
Thanks. But it didn't really make me suffer "more" than I was already suffering, I already knew you do that. Hence the "air of superiority that they did nothing to deserve" thing.

Get leg lengthening surgery. They put metal rods in your legs and extend them by 1 mm every day. It's supposed to be insanely painful and takes about a year of your life. They don't have surgery to make you less gay, though. You'll always be a huge fag.

Option A: Buy heels

Option B: Move to China where you will be average sized

Lmao

send me some BTC
im 6'2 btw
thank me later

>tfw tall and poor with an 8incher and semi-Veeky Forums
>wouldn't trade places with you even for your whole 150 coins
I say this not because I appreciate my gifts more than I'd appreciate money, but because I am young, and have the potential to be both. You're probably often misunderstanding tall peoples' glances. I think short people look coole than their taller counterparts, especially if they're swole. The only disadvatage to being a manlet is with women, as I'm certain most guys don't care that much, though everyone expects you to be insecure about it. Money easily covers up the only disadvantage. Your problem is of your own invention

Feels great reading this shit as a good looking, tall and pretty wealthy in crypto user. I hate manlets. Being born on this shitty planet makes me deserving of my god given height

I'm not interested in being disfigured into a tall person with unnatural proportions and the frame of a manlet. Explain how I'm a fag? Because I'm insecure? I have every reason to be because I'm bombarded with evidence daily about how being a manlet is inferior in every way. (Scientific articles and study that researchers for some reason put their time into instead of focusing on a way to manipulate height) The only way to be secure as a manlet would be to disregard my senses and live in denial.

Yeah seriously. Slip 'em in your kids breakfast when they're 13-18 for some extra height.

>It's not just about what other people think. Even if I was the only one on the planet who thought tall looked better, I'd choose to be tall.
You can't possibly be this daft. The only reason you think tall looks better is because most people do. You are entirely a product of your environment.

>6'2"
>1100 BTC

I guess I'll be looking DOWN on your wealth then bahahahahaha.

5'6 aint that bad

Check out this article, it's pretty illuminating -

cnn.com/2017/10/12/health/OP-is-insanely-gay-new-research-suggests/index.html

Tfw I'm also 5'6.

But I'm Asian so it's not that bad.

OP if you're white, just so you know, Asians also look down on white manlet.

It's not just a Veeky Forums thing. It's just where people will express their schadenfreude the most, naturally.
I don't see how that makes it better? If anything that makes it worse. If you had a small penis would being asian make the situation better? No, it would just be more humiliating confirming the stereotype.

mfw im 5'5 135, but lightning fast and athletic and hang all day with 6'+ fags in sports and they come to me for high fives. Feels good man

So much this. When I see a short Asian I don't feel bad for them.

But when I see a short white guy I feel so bad for him.

Why is this user?

>being this much of an insecure pussy
holy shit

Kek I'm 5'5" manlet, you need more time to learn faggot

Also give me some BTC pls:

1PGUHQ5ryG28u1Keh7RQ1vrcq1DkKyVoH

if you give me BTC I will give you tips on how to become a better manlet also some great book recommendations

its called having a nice personality

I mean being good looking

Sorry OP

I was just fuking with you to make you feel worse lol.

But it is true though that Asians (males, females, young, old) look down on white manlets even if they are as short or even shorter than the white manlets themselves. It's just what Asians do.

But you're rich. And money solves almost every problems.

Like someone's said in this thread. Your problem is your own invention. Sure you're not ideal from the perspective of society's standards, but you're healthy. And rich.

Healthy, rich > being tall and not rich.

HGH, bro

Even the tall asians aren't intimidating though. Like I'm a white manlet and I would never fear or be intimidated by any asian even if they were 6'3"+ there's something about asians that make them perpetually weak and beta.

>HGH, bro
I'm 24, my shit is already closed up. The only parts that would grow would probably be my hands, feet, and skull.

OP are you going to help your fellow manlets out or what?

It's because Asians are portrayed as nerds in western movies.

If you ever travel to Japan and meet some Yakuza members (I hope this won't ever happen to you), you'll have a new perspective on Asians.

I'm a tall extremely handsome guy but still an absolute loser with the ladies due to some kind of autism or something if that makes you feel better

money, fame and even cults can never ever cure being a manlet
just look at tom cruise

I'm not interested in being a "better manlet". I'm interested in being not a manlet, and finding out why Science and technology has not cured this genetic disease yet. When I start my "Chad-ifier stem cell / gene therapy R&D company" I'll let you be one of the guinea pigs though.

Might make an ICO to raise money for reasearch. Wonder how many manlets would buy?

true there's no cure (yet), but you can make it work

look at lil uzi vert and kendrick lamar, they're both 5'5" by having a unique style/swag

Absolutely. And if not, women are flexible. Win one over with your charm and easy-to-get-swole body.

but have*

If you're still young, you still have hope, OP.

Do sports like basketball or cycling. It makes people taller.

The Dutch are the tallest people on the planet and they cycle everywhere from a very early age.

/Robot/ ----------------------------------->

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if you're a manlet you need to learn how to be Veeky Forums. It's absolutely crucial. Every man needs to dress well but manlets especially.

I'm 6 foot 1, 23 and i'm worth about 2700$, all of it in crypto (srsly)- I would trade places with you in a second.
Tip BTC if not LARPing?
1CxNwEeYDN9mVRL4wvBrLHb6qPagtdZiLF
Also I wouldn't look down at you with an air of superiority, i would respect you for your intellectual abilities and wisely gained riches..

lmaoooo

Ass licker pajeet.

That's even worse than being a manlet.

I'm 6 foot but I always thought I was average in height until I started to fuck around with girls more. Holy shit so easy to get a girl horny just by being taller since it gives them a primal sense of good genes.

Press F for the manlets.

I'm poor White and poor

White and poor is the new nigger

1652QRN6i84XDrxDCV1KHe5o8VNBh8pzm9

Ariana Grande is 5'0, you have no excuse not to be fucking dimes if you're not LARPing faggot

SSHHHH Shut up, he might give me some money!

leg lengthening surgery bruh

I know it doesn't help, but there's nothing sexier to me than short guys.

Don't worry OP, normal people don't care about height, only tinder slags and people on Veeky Forums

Just b urself and don't think about it, self confidence is all that matters!

BTC:1FoeLJuzXVprvnDc7RPChiT2S92oJa4YA8
LTC:
LfpnDivhV3LVPvyiJt5RmBuyPuq7M94YNe

just kill yourself and you will probably be reborn as someone taller, if not just keep killing yourself.

Ballsack reduction surgery bruh, also change your whole physique

>wanting to be to tall impress ugly european roasties

the only tall women are niggers and europeans and both are borderline disgusting

well just give us your btc and kys then

>>BTC semi-early adopter.
>>Worth over a million.
'6 manlet.
>>Profoundly unhappy about it.
>>Still no real cure for manletism.
>>Hate seeing 6 foot+ guys looking down at me their air of superiority that they did nothing to deserve.
>>It's such a viceral, primal, kind of JUST-ing that you can't do anything about.
>How can the market not have invented a real cure for manletism yet? NOT barbaric ass leg lengthening surgery. I'm talking about something that can systemically make your bones and tissues grow past your genetic limit proportionally and functionally. Like the captain america machine. Can't they do something with stem cells to regrow growth plates? Will they invent a Chad-ifier therapy in our life times? Imagine how much money that industry would be worth.
Short dudes have lower central of gravity and as such have better ground game. Genetics cursed me with 6'2" and I'm a striker.

I'm poor and a disabled manlet. help a brother out
19fLJQgibYSd43kmeSakZzyUrNXaXQQT8z

sorry to break it to you but there will never be anything that currs manlet personality aka insecurity

I'll help you reach things.
17awBAQuQMKAtWMU3EetSBNrq7PiSWQyFj

He believes this! Hahahahahahha

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

6'4 here but a hairlet, literally started going bald at 18, 23 now and going super buzz cut, sometimes even razor shaved. Cant grow a good beard either so that sucks

Would swap my height for better facial and hair genetics (5'9 absolute minimum though)

Just move to another country. Average american is manlet in Netherlands too.

I have to say this does sound like a horrible thing..
surely you can't jog or climb mountains or play basketball after this kinda shit.. your legs would snap like twigs probably right?

You can lengthen your legs 2-4" but you won't be able to run properly ever again

soo.. NO
just wait for the future for cool medical tech and super awesome metals and shit... one day it'll be possible

Your post also proves being tall doesn't make you a man. You are an excuse of a tall....person. who could honestly call you a man?

Well, I've never been called anything else so...

Lol even if you undergo a surgery you are still an omega millionaire. A real man doesn't give a fuck.

I mean think about it how you will be seen through other males when they hear you had a surgery for your height. I'd laughing my self to death and yes I'm still a manlet.

Get some selfrespect man

you didnt really deserve your wealth or the house your parents raised you in anymore than a tall person deserves his height. Don't have petty thoughts like that.

Get limb lengthening surgery if it bothered you so much. I've researched it heavily and know plenty of people who've went through with it, and you're one of the few people who can afford it (or you can cheap out in india). Many anons will try to feed you bullshit about it like that you can nolonger do squats, etc.. which is bullshit. If you want more info on that just ask me I guess.

Because if you're living to gain approval from people you deem "superior", you'll never be happy no matter how tall you get. You're basically a woman and will always be one with your attitude. And if it's a problem with getting pussy, then you're even worse. Getting pussy is the easiest thing for ANYBODY with self respect for themselves. Focus on bigger things than respect or women. I'm 5'8" manlet btw

have you done the surgery? pretty interested

5'6" is the level where yeah you are a manlet but plenty of girls will still be interested in you especially if you're rich. it's not like you're 5'3

5'6 here. Have had success with chicks but not as many as chads or whatever. Still, as long as you work out and have money you can still get girls, somewhat easily i might add.

I'm sure you being an aspie is why you can't get laid though, as is usually the case on here.

You look like 5'4
Being manlet is hell and Im 5'9, I have a big dick which is ...yes ..worth almost nothing for picking up new grills. Only to keep em hooked once you score, but most depressing bottleneck is the manlet stature.
Just keep it Veeky Forums dont proceed to /r9k/
Manletcoin one day bro

> Pajeet
> Non manlet

>tfw 5'2
shit sucks but at least I have crypto to keep me company

Fit or Fa?

Woman not fucking you is not because of your physics but because of you being gay about it.

No, have not personally. I'm 5'8 barefoot and have considered it, but the cost is quite high and I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on it.

I doubt I ever will considering I'm in a relationship now, so I can't mysteriously disappear to thailand or india for 3-4 months and come back 3 inches taller with no explanation and 15 grand (all I have) gone. She'd probably appreciate it but it'd be a huge hit to my pride.

Op just wait for crispr cas9 to advance far enough

high fives for you, down lows for them

naw your friend is lol, only idiots get this upset, that's what bullys want

>6'7" master race reporting in
>YFW no girl gets neck problems from staring at you

Why are manlets so fucking obsessed with height? I had never cared about height until I started browsing Veeky Forums, now that I'm aware of their inferiority complex I can't help but think about it every time I see someone short. You realize that I'm not the only one like that right? You are creating a self fulfilling prophecy...

you have to be crazy insecure to willingly have your legs broken in-half.
especially having it done in a third world shithole.
What do you think that extra 3 inches will get you in life,
respect?

You’re a millionaire and in the top percent of the world, yet you’re insecure about your height.

Dude you’re a huge faggot. First of all, nobody gives a shit about your height. Everyone has their own insecurities, even those tall fags.

And second, those that are taller would LOVE to be worth a million. Get over it man. We all have insecurities. Yes. But if you’re rich then you need to step back and look at how lucky you are and you should be grateful. We can’t all have it all.