What was the worst war crimes the allies committed during WW2?

What was the worst war crimes the allies committed during WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Pforzheim_in_World_War_II
niussp.org/article/majority-minority-declining-u-s-white-population/
en.rightpedia.info/w/Cultural_Marxism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not killing every german

They unleashed walking chemical weapons on the poor people of the Philippines.

Maybe bombings of civilians, although that's more of a technological limitation. Could be summary execution and civilian killing, moreso in the Pacific Theatre.

The USSR is a whole 'nother can of worms.

>war crimes
>trying to apply rules to an activity centered around 2 groups of (potentially) millions of people using guns, aircraft, explosives, etc. to murder each other
>trying to tell groups of people who are (often) fighting to protect their wives and children from being enslaved, raped, or murdered by an enemy to not use certain tools or strategies to win that struggle
Any commander not willing to commit war crimes against an enemy should be executed for treason. Youre either at peace with a nation, or at war. You can’t enter into a war with a foreign power, gun down thousands upon thousands of their brothers, husbands, fathers, and sons, then get upset when they retaliate because “you jerks bwoke da wules!!”

NONE, they are the winners after all

Depriving German women of their Yankee Doodles.

Kill yourself you dirty pseud.

The allied warcrimes were no better then the German ones, Americans and British both executed civilians pow constantly, bombed civilian areas, starved prisoners to death, used nuclear and chemical weapons, mass raped. The Soviets were probably the only ones unmatched in brutality.

Has a point, every side committed warcrimes, the only difference is the allies won, if the Nazi had of, all these idiots who think they were ultimate evil would think the same thing about the allies.

Rounding up and executing the entire German leadership on ex-post-facto charges.

Posts like these prove what pseudo-intellectuals infest Veeky Forums they claim be in the grey area but really they are just as bias as /pol/.

Not stabbing the Soviets in the back after finishing the Germans.

The allies were such idiots that they wasted their war machine on destroying Germany instead of allying with it against the Soviets and then allowed the KGB to infiltrate their media and academia. Now look at the absolute mess of Western nations thanks to that.

I'd say the bombing of Dresden. Before anyone starts revving up the do it again memes, I think what the nazis did at Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places was horrifying, so I'm not for a second excusing it.

Dresden was not an important military target, its civilian population was greatly swollen because it had taken in so many refugees who had been bombed out from other cities that were important military/industrial targets. The idea that strategic bombing of civilian targets would end the war faster by breaking the enemy's will to fight did not work, so to me it seems that tens of thousands of civilians were killed either for no reason, or out of a desire for revenge. That was wrong.

I'm glad we live in an age where that kind of bombing campaign and level of civilian casualties has become unthinkable. Yes, hundreds of children are killed in Syria, Yemen, and Nigeria every single day but thankfully we don't have entire cities wiped out in an instant.

I think we're doing alright.

British conduct in India.

Western Civilization is literally on the verge of collapse, give it 2-4 decades and you'll see.

Pretty much this

The bombing of Pforzheim, Germany. About 30% of their population died (most within half hour), and over 80% of the buildings in the small town were completely destroyed. The Allies believed that they would become a major part of the German war effort, despite the fact that all this small town produced was jewelry and watches. The town never recovered from the attack, and they just moved all of the rubble outside of the city where it remains to this day.

unlikely

go home nazi

>30% of their population died (most within half hour), and over 80% of the buildings in the small town were completely destroyed
that's 110% idiot

>About 30% of their population died (most within half hour)
Not enough

>despite the fact that all this small town produced was jewelry and watches

"As many as 17,600 people, representing 31.4% of the town's population, were killed in the air raid. About 83% of the town's buildings were destroyed, two-thirds of the complete area of Pforzheim and between 80 and 100% of the inner city."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Pforzheim_in_World_War_II

Everything about it is declining, it's economy, it's values, politics is becoming more and more divided with people going more to the extremes of both left and right.
>i-if you dont just lap up mainstream media Y-YOUR A NAZI

sounds a lot like how Nazis accuse everybody of being Jews?

now its 114.4%

idk what point you were trying to make with this post, but you're only digging that hole deeper

Are you adding the death of the towns population percentage with the destruction of the town's buildings percentage? lol

not really, you're just being alarmist

The economy of western nations is fine, values change over time, they don't decline, and periods of political polarization are nothing new, it comes and goes.

3 years ago during the Greek debt crisis and refugee crisis in the EU people were acting as if the sky was falling, it did not.

yes, the two are one and the same

>We should be allowed to mass murder millions of surrendered civilians and soldiers because "war has no rules"

>China is set to overtake the American economy by 2030

>a huge influx of foreigners who are loyal to their collective will eventually be the majority

>western values are declining meaning that nobody cares about their nation or what happens to

>nihilism, egoism and hedonism are rife in western society

You really can't see the warning signs? There were retards like you on the eve of crisis of the 3rd century who couldn't see the empire was obviously crumbling.

No, they're not. The only reason why I added both was to show just how much it devastated the town.

What the ever loving fuck are you talking about?

I hope one day you look back on this and realize how silly you were being thinking that any of this meant "western society is on the verge of collapse" decline maybe, collapse absolutely not. Don't be ridiculous.

A country with well over a billion people becoming the world's largest economy means that western society has collapsed?

Countries with negative population growth getting an influx of immigrants means that those societies will collapse? And no, they aren't going to "eventually be the majority" in any foreseeable future.

values do not decline, they are entirely relative

There is nothing wrong withnihilism egoism and hedonism, explain why people espousing them means society will collapse.

You know absolutely nothing about the crisis of the third century if you think it is in even the remotest sense comparable to the current state of western society. As I said, this is alarmist nonsense.

I can see your huge nose from here

>2005
>2007
>2012
>2016
China is coming any time now.

I can see your lack of neurons from here

Mass expulsion and murder of German civilians in eastern Europe (mainly modern Poland & Czechia)
NKVD prisoner massacres (including Katyn)
Deportation and discrimination of Volga Germans by Soviets during the German invasion
Allied terror bombing campaigns deliberately targeting civilians
British policies during the Bengal famine

Oy Vey Chaim! The Goyim know! Consult the Protocols!

If you can't think of a counter argument, and have to resort to insults instead of being able to defend your points then that means that I'm right and you know it.

>this is your brain on culteral marxism

what is cultural marxism?

>Kike thinks being called a kike is an insult
It's astonishing how thin-skinned you "people" are.

The Frankfurt school came up with it to bring down western civilization.

>I hope one day you look back on this and realize how silly you were being thinking that any of this meant "western society is on the verge of collapse" decline maybe, collapse absolutely not. Don't be ridiculous.

A decline leads to a collapse, you're one of those people who actually think that our civilization will never collapse because you've become so use to the life of comfort.

>A country with well over a billion people becoming the world's largest economy means that western society has collapsed?
It means decline, the west is losing power as the undisputed master of the world

>Countries with negative population growth getting an influx of immigrants means that those societies will collapse? And no, they aren't going to "eventually be the majority" in any foreseeable future.

An influx of immigrants that are very unlike them, that isolate themselves in their own communties, that infiltrate establishments in politics and promote policies that aid their collective. All of this creates division. They absolutely are going to become the Marjory whether you like it or not.

niussp.org/article/majority-minority-declining-u-s-white-population/

>values do not decline, they are entirely relative

Values decline like anything declines, if a group's values decline to the point where the no longer care about said group, then that group will inevitably perish. That is exactly what is happening to the west Nationalism is dead, spirituality is dead. All of these ensure a people fight to protect a nation.

>There is nothing wrong withnihilism egoism and hedonism, explain why people espousing them means society will collapse.

You're such a retard you don't even understand that a society can't live in nihilism, egoism and hedonism. It's like expecting a man to support his family will simultaneous believing and acting on these beliefs. The pleasure of the individual becomes the center of important, not civilization can survive with out self sacrifice.

you didn't answer my question, what is cultural marxism

Not killing more Germans, thats the real crime

>You know absolutely nothing about the crisis of the third century if you think it is in even the remotest sense comparable to the current state of western society. As I said, this is alarmist nonsense.

Decadence, declining economy, polarization? It sounds not so different from today

>niussp.org/article/majority-minority-declining-u-s-white-population/
oh you're one of those people

race in the US has been invented and reinvented so many times. A century ago Irish and Italians were excluded from immigration because they weren't white.

>You're such a retard you don't even understand that a society can't live in nihilism
maybe it shouldn't then. A society exists to benefit its people, so if its people no longer want one then why should it exist?

Again, there is no objectively improved or declined values or morals. Just changes over time.

en.rightpedia.info/w/Cultural_Marxism

civil war, plague, famine, external invasion, and deep economic depression

western society is 0/5 on those by my count

you didn't answer my question, what is cultural marxism

see

Export economy, have to compete with south asia and the indian subcontinent and regional tensions with the US and Japan- the 1st and 3rd largest economies.
Huge age disparity thanks to the one child policy, leading to hundreds of millions of people unable to work even unskilled jobs.
Xi consolidating more power for himself.
Local officials throwing money at meaningless projects to brag about raising the GDP.
Smog makes places near unlivable and literally poisons the soil used for food(Agriculture isn't far from cities, from Mao's policies).
A rebellious youth culture facing censorship and perpetual charges of wrongthink.
Numerous internationally condemnable actions- namely the treatment of Falun Gong practitioners, Urgyr muslims and Tibetans.
Lack of trusted allies and special relationships.
Intelligentsia knows Canada and the Bay area are better places to live with large Asian communities present and have high paying jobs for people educated in computers and mathematics.

They have lots going for them, otherwise they wouldn't even be where they are without advantages- BUT
>muh Shyna number 1!
Believing China has the same growth opportunities it did fifteen or even five years ago is delusional.

Something you've been brainwashed by.

>oh you're one of those people
One of what people?

>race in the US has been invented and reinvented so many times. A century ago Irish and Italians were excluded from immigration because they weren't white.

That doesn't mean anything, these groups were disliked because America had a strong sense of national unity and what it meant to be an American, these groups however because they were racially similar enough assimilated. Culture is simply another form of tribalism like culture or religion, race however is the most core and hardest aspect to overcome.

>maybe it shouldn't then. A society exists to benefit its people, so if its people no longer want one then why should it exist?

It exists to benefit these people, but the people have to sacrifice for these benefits, does a lion pride exist simply to benefit the lions and the lions expect they should not have to sacrifice for it?

>Again, there is no objectively improved or declined values or morals. Just changes over time.

First of all even if they are incorrect that doesn't mean a they cannot decline. Second there are objective values, the instinct of nature and the morals that stem from that can be considered objective.

>civil war, plague, famine, external invasion, and deep economic depression
Yes and what lead up to the civil war, plague and famine? A slow replacement of the native, population, decadence, hedonism and a declining economy.

I like how you ignored every other point though.

Uhhhh okay, thanks for proving me right I guess.

humans are not lions

>this is the only response he had
Hahahaha, it still doesn't change the fact that you can't maintain a society if nobody is willing to sacrifice for it.

??
>China is set to overtake the American economy by 2030
Then I explain several problems China has against it and hear
>Uhhhh okay, thanks for proving me right I guess.
I'm not even angry, just thoroughly confused.

None of that disproved that the Chinese economy will overtake the American economy, it simply proved that it's economy isn't at the same level of growth it was 10 years ago.

fpbp

ok, and?

If people are nihilstic then clearly they don't want one.

Nihilist are just edgy retards. They pretend they don't care or believe in anything, until they start to suffer, then they'll start to believe in something, their own pain. This is exactly why Nihilism illogical, civilization ensures comfort, security, fulfillment of the more profound and sub-conscious human needs such as religion and most importantly ensures your children's and collective's future.

Nihilism halts these benefits civilization gives which are inherently pleasurable, so it would be illogical to be a Nihilist.

Power is being centralized under unrest, the promise of great economic growth is what keeps the party in power.
If the growth substantially slows, some bad things will happen.
You can't run a country once the air is breathable and the soil is toxic.
You can't run an industrial economy with a huge age problem in your economy- Japan runs on white collar jobs and the aging population is a huge problem.
China doesn't have solid allies and has many internal cultural issues.
When India, south Asia and Africa industrialize, the value of Chinese goods will depreciate

Again, any change in the economy causes a big reaction from the government and public. There are serious problems in China's civic and economic system at every level that won't just disappear.

>and most importantly ensures your children's and collective's future
to what end?

Also, you mentioned China as a sign of your "western decline" argument.
Let's imagine China vanishes off the face of the earth.
Now the United States has to rebuild factories for immediate needs(garden gnomes), which will just be moved back overseas when India or Bangladesh gets a few tons of metal and a contract.
The working class would get a glimmer of hope, followed by an immediate kick to the groin. Also, silicon valley couldn't be filled with Asians and Europe becomes more competitive in technology.

A smart policy maker would use the movement of low skill jobs overseas as a chance to invest in education and raise a highly skilled workforce- Western powers simply need more STEM dudes.

Your day will come, jude.

as will yours

everything that lives will ultimately die

Kek

I would call you a nigger but even the black dudes I served with understood the Laws of War

>30% of the people plus 80% of the buildings equals 110% of something

What did he mean by this?

think a little harder

It is an end in itself because those who find it object to it or fight against cannot survive their own lifespan.

what?

Are you implying that if your house burns down you instantly die?

stfu kraut

your at normal human brain, you'll have to do a lot better than that

Starving a fuck ton of Indians

That wasn't the question the, the question you proposed was if Nihilists should want a civilization. But to anwer that one I would say any end, is this not the nature of all races, species and collectives?

Why should anyone give a shit about ge*man town? They started this shit, Allies were very merciful, or the whole Germany would be Hiroshima

from a biological perspective perhaps, but are we not more than mindless animals?

>philosophical suicide

>Dresden was not an important military target
it was

We are more then animals true, but that doesn't take away from that fact that in truth, for all our morale duties and beliefs we have but one thing that is important to us, our people, our families.

>You need less people in the world to combat pollution, mass consumption and the fact that automation will take over millions of jobs in the coming years!
>You also need millions of unskilled migrants from different societies to come into your countries to then create parallel societies who do not get along with each other nor do they get along with the host nation.

It's almost as if there were 2 better options with population decline:

1. Let it happen, the population will not go to fucking 0, it will go from 30 million to 25 million oh no, we died out. If the future requires more people then those remaining will have 3+ kids, if they need less people they will have 1,2 or 0.

OR

Do what Denmark did where when they were constantly told they need these beautiful multicultural people, they ran a government funded ad campaign pushing for young couples to have kids, guess what? that made their Ethnic population grow.

>allied war crimes were just as bad
Nice try Joseph.

As far as I can see, China's export economy is so heavily reliant on America's consumption, if the U.S "collapses" so will China, one cannot exist without the other.

I honestly can't tell whether you're a false flagging shitposter or being sincere

>Western Civilization is literally on the verge of collapse
t. retards since the moment Western Civilization was a thing

Dubs confirm how many germs should have been left.

>The town never recovered from the attack, and they just moved all of the rubble outside of the city where it remains to this day.
What are they supposed to do, eat it?

Churchill giving a big hug to Stalin and selling out half of Europe to him, also carelessly letting that turned out to be soviet agent operate around Sikorski's craft which mysteriously crashed a few seconds after takeoff.

EVERYONE POST LE ANTI GERMAN MEMES!!! xDDDD Le Veeky Forums army has arrived, bomber harris, eternal TEUTON GRRRR!!!! Hahaha

best post.

The Kraut cries out in pain as he stabs you in the back