Ok, I'm not fucking around here. I want a clear fucking answer to my question

Ok, I'm not fucking around here. I want a clear fucking answer to my question.

Will I make money if I buy monero coins?

Answer the fucking question.

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/moneros-multisignature-implementation-officially-enters-testing-phase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one knows it's all random

yes

yes.

no, the alt dream is over

Definitely. If you hold them long enough.

Thank you.

I just bought 1000 dollars worth.

If you guys are wrong, Im killing myself.

not as much as XVG

yes

Wtf did you do OP, IT IS DUMPING RN

Buy the dip. Trust me, not gonna last long

Long term most definitely. Short term yes as well, as it is going to pump hard soon (sort of already started).

yes

How long is this going to last?

I want to jump high before the floor starts sliding out under me and buy back in if it slumps

No, it's only shtick is anonymity, and now that Eth has zksnarks, monero is virtually useless

say it goes to 1,000 , that's 10x gains.
Put your money in a coin that goes from .50 to $13 .... ?

yes

Got a candidate that'll do that near term buddy? Im pretty sure we'd like to get rich.

bought some monero aswell, All markets on darkweb doing some weird shit like going offline all of them might be a good time to invest in monero

I feel like it will, but there's some weak points and uncertainties
However I do think that it has more of a future than btc, seeing as it has the whole "privacy first XD" meme in its favor

You will definitely gain Moneroi of you buy Moneroi.
Now you only need to get into the mindset that Moneroi are more/better money than other money.

>However I do think that it has more of a future than btc

nice argument

only if youre a pedo OP.

Not the best time to buy during a pump.
But with multisig and hardware wallets coming soon Monero will see more darknet adoption. In one year Monero could be in the $500-$1000 range.

Monero is a solid buy.

fpbp Even the solid white papers with great backing and perfect teams fail often.

Remember in 2010 when people said that about Bitcoin?

ODN, ALIS, LINK. Take your pick. Maybe SALT and VERGE too but I have not looked into those and salt is already too expensive for big gains really.

Bruh Z-snarks is cool but you don't have a fucking clue what it actually is right.

Etherium is cool too but you don't understand it's NOT a currency?

Good thing about projects like Monero is that they’re developed by a community of devs, not by a company.

It stands a good chance of being successful. Hence I am mining the ever living bejeezus out of it.

Monero is a great hedge btw, it's a very consistent coin.

it is trading at a good price now 99US$ and has so far had a 10% gain today ...
ther eis another good news too
themerkle.com/moneros-multisignature-implementation-officially-enters-testing-phase/

If you buy monero you are ahead of the herd imo.

Monero is more bitcoin than bitcoin, because it is fundamentally better suited for being a cash replacement. As monero grows it will go higher up the ranking, making it easier to draw the attention from the normies. Eventually they will understand that it is better than bitcoin. Having missed the moon mission that is btc, they will start fueling the monero rocket. Buying monero now is like buying bitcoin at 100$'s, except that this moon mission will go faster, and further. Just my 2 xmr.

Monero has a brighter future than 99 percent of alts. I'm in, and am probably going to buy more.

No. You will make money if you buy monero coins then sell them for a higher sum after fees. Simply buying monero makes you no money. Any other answer is opaque or false compared to this

Monero is a very interesting coin with a future, the promise is good and mainstream adaptation very quick.

How much are fees?

XMR The King.

Panama papers, Paradise leak? hahahahaha. Just wait until big money gets on the ball and understands Monero's potential. Big money is slow and old, but it is there, and it will come. These things take time and XMR is still in its infancy. Load up now and enjoy your early retirement in a decade.

Monero is 100% puppet coins most of the coins in the hands of developers

yes

hold that shit OP

If you're trying to play thr market I would buy right after the fork. And I mean RIGHT after.

But Monero is liable to explode any day. That's why its the only coin I use the perma-hodl strategy on. I learned my lesson trying to game the ETH market when that mfer slipped out of my grasp and left me on earth

Funnily enough, most coins might be in the hand of some botnet owners that mine XMR. Who knows?

Well if it helps you sleep at night, I currently mine around 1% of total moneros per day. 2.3 mh/s.

>buy right after the fork
the bots will beat you to it, don't do this

learned this the hard way in the cash-fork