Lumen (XLM) MOON MISSION

Big whale movement on XLM 800sat by tomorrow. Just want to give back to Veeky Forums good luck boys.

And you know this how?

Various discords, and different sources. Worth checking out honestly.

Yeah, something tells me that this 22 BTC sell wall was put there to allow for more accumulation.

>discords
actual whales are not using this kiddie shit

What happens then?

I hope so, been looking to unload more of these bags. IBM news didn't mean shit apparently

There’s an AMA on Reddit with the chief architect of IBM blockchain financial services

Not shitting you user, don't give a fuck if you believe me or not 2bqh but I did keep my eye on this shit 30 minutes ago and there was more than 30 BTC of buys going into this shitcoin.

Now - I'm not peeling my eyes on the order book the entire day - it could be I stumbled on some whale playing and its completely by accident, it could be someone is stacking up - I don't know.

It could be worth a shot. You lost more money on LINK anyway you faggot.

Guys if you're not a whale

what makes you think anything they're telling you is in your best interest?

Don't be a patsy

You guys are retarded if you think that a coin backed by IBM is like other shitcoins. Whales were accumulating while you were gaining 10 with BTC. Now it will explode.

I'm already all in.

It's relatively low risk with very good tech, business backing, active marketing and aggressive expansion of clients.

I have no idea what the future will hold, but the risk of decline is low.

I'm only worried since it's Ripple cousin with 796387676583476507867867587654'87683'7765487099787756789087654356789607877645789745 tokens in circulation - how high can it pump?

I mean, 800 sats is double up, seems kinda enthusiastic.

Well, the market cap of ripple is 8 billion. If I was a would be client of ripple I'd prefer to do business with a non-profit.
So I'd argue the market cap could at least rise to 1,5 billion.

1,5 billion would make it the lowest value serious coin.

Yeah this shit will pump up til the ama, then dump when nothing of note is shared. Just like it did with the panel.

11 hours to go

how do i convert this canada time?

It's simple.

Take a look at your fucking cuck-canuck watch and add 11 hours to it, you inbred mongrel.

whoopty fucking do let me just look at my fucking mutaded clock on the wall with 13 fucking hands. Theres no such thing as 13:00 o clock.

>30btc
The volume was like 12k btc last time idiot

>Acting like you know what whales actually do.

Stay broke because discord is "kiddie shit" then hombre.

is it over or just getting started?

Over. Dead cat bounce. This shitcoin was literally made cause one guy st cripple sperged out

Sad nocoiners, no effort FUD there my man.
Just getting started boyo.

what time is the ama?

11am PST

starts in 9 hours