Germany

No, seriously, what the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade#The_Crusade_begins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French–Habsburg_relations#Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low IQ maybe?

Keep dreaming m*doid
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

Don't forget than nordic people (aryan) were roman emperor, Auguste and many other emperor had blues eyes and even light hair.

Don't forget, than nordic were pharaons, much of them had light hair and some times blue eyes, as de sumer.

>Britstains
>France

WE

>They share half a haplotype with us, pure blooded German kings

Stop with (((QI))) shit.

Should I address these points or am I wasting my time responding to obvious bait?

If the germans never existed, the world would a better place by now.

They were the first barbaric beasts in history and they destroyed and shat on the pillars of civilization.

I love how Italy always ranks high regardless.

Krauts are reallu dumb, retarded ordung drones tho, full of Krautism.

1. Germans didn't exist during the fall of Rome, and Romans invaded and attacked Germanics before Germanics sacked Rome. Also the Dark Ages are a meme: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages_(historiography)
2. The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade that sacked Constantinople were mostly French: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Crusade#The_Crusade_begins
Also it was Germans who drove back the Muslim Ottomans from the Balkans: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Habsburg_wars
3. The reformations of Luther were entirely justified, you literally cannot argue this and keep a straight face (I'm saying this as a Catholic). Also the Thirty Years' War was about power, not religion (the main supporter of the "Protestant" fraction was France, a Catholic country): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French–Habsburg_relations#Thirty_Years'_War
4. If you consider the murder of the Austrian crown prince, the Russian mobilization and the Triple Entente "completely shaky grounds", ok.
5. Not gonna defend the Nazis
6. Germany didn't participate in the destruction of Libya which opened the gates for millions of African refugees: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
Look at this pic then end your life

Germans are prone to autism

Gutenbergowski was Polish.

If you are worried about that, maybe 4chanis not for you.

>dailymail

>be Timmy McAmerimutt
>proud 5/12 Sicilian
>looks into mirror and sees they’re not white (disregards African and Amerindian heritage, subconsciously blames it on his Italian blood)
>goes onto Veeky Forums to vent their inferiority complex via historical illiteracy

/thread

>middle eastern admixture
>higher iq than norway
Really makes me think desu

Gotta be that Lombard blood :^)

Saving this for the next time OP posts

The Mezzogiorno and northern/central Italy have a considerable division in IQ. This can be reflected in the corruption, non white admixture, lack of racial consciousness, nepotism, crime, etc.

the correlation between yamna ancestry and blonde air and white skin is total

Useless map made by Maciamo from turdpedia.com to fit his agenda.

This image is so stupid and naive of history on each and every of these events its barely worth replying to.

so hey OP, fuck you.

I have a friend who's Turkish, though both her parents were also born in Burgerland. Technically muzzie I guess, but completely unreligious, she has never been to a mosque, her parents are secular, Ataturk lovers, drink, eat pork if they want, etc. etc. Her mom is blonde, and she herself has light brown hair. No one ever believes she's Turkish, apart from the name.

They're from Istanbul, so I assume she's got mostly slave-raided Slav genes.

Also forgot to mention, blue or green-eyed, her entire family.

>Bismarck responsible for WW1
Many stupid things about this picture, but this takes the cake

5. Not gonna defend the Nazis either, but it's worth pointing out more Germans were against the Nazis than for 'em. Their rise to power is an obvious lesson in political violence, populism and totalitarianism.

Soviets were already fomenting commie 'revolutions' across Europe (and Asia) before, during and after the Nazis showed up. It's silly to state that Warsaw Pact is all Germany's fault.