youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM
youtube.com/watch?v=pPY7zraRI1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KARA BOGA

>1565

>1918-1920

Semited*.

>beeing proud of conquering a city with a few thousand defenders

i mean turks are known for beeing pussies except when they can gang up on you. but wow

Nice unibrow, Ahmed. Now go diddle your boy-toy.

>t. assblasted byzzaboos

t. Mustafa Ahmed Osmanoglu

>1453

t. could only fight turks when ganged up

hmm

lol

such gang ups wow

>cope

>showing a few battles is prove.
you do realize that there stats like these for every country?
ottomans arent exactly 100% turks arent they cuckboi? empires aren't nationalistic. your best warriors were europeans like greeks. naturally they have produced strong warriors unlike you.

i would unironically be ashamed of calling myself a turk. you are uncivilized monkeys who are hated by everyone. you have never achieved anything other than killing a few defenseless women and children and worse beeing proud of this.

call me again when you invent something of worth you steppe monkey

>you
I'm not turk

>your best warriors were europeans like greeks

lol

>1814
youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XS_8qgXM

>1683

>who are janissaries

you can cite battles in which you were supported by allies all you want.

idc

glorious house of osman tbqh

the janissaries are good but they were really ever as good as the sipahis
also they were muslin through and through by the end of it so there's that

>1898

>331 BC

>glugglugglug

>1066

>52 BC

>May 10, 1933

youtube.com/watch?v=pPY7zraRI1w

t. ahmed

Georgia is basically where turkey gets its prostitutes from so I don't think they are better off.

Why are americans always so obvious?
Your bait is shit and so are you.

>1721

>1402

List of "Turkish" achievements and contributions:

Death,
Destruction,
Stealing & Copying

you forgot
>eternal europoor tears and butthurt

Turks are like cockroaches, ugly and annoying but Europeans ultimately don't really worry or care about them. If they ever get out of hand you just spray them a little, which seems to be where things are heading right now.

>Europeans ultimately don't really worry or care about them.
wow this a whole new level of brainlet

>1439

>Don't really care or worry about them

Turkey/Ottoman Empire has been Europe's bogeyman for around 1,000 years. If it wasn't for Europeans every now and then teaming up to beat Ottomans back, the Vienesse would still be Dhimmis.

You're salty, so fair enough if you want to vent, but don't lie.

>1014

You mean a gang of thugs that filled a power vacuum that got eventually stopped at Vienna and then spent the rest of its existence in decadence and decline - so badly that Europeans had to intervene on their behalf so Russia doesn't grow too big.

fucking lol this post i can hear the assblasted europoor sounds all the way from here already

power vacuum left by whom? a decadent byzantine state?
the ottoman empire was simply that an empire
it was a military power that expanded into weaker and smaller neighbors
in that reagardit's no different the the qing the Russians the french the spanish or the british

You insult us on a level beyond Veeky Forums memes.

>today

they don't know the way i guess

Left by Dusan's Serbia.
Ottoman military was a timebomb, Murad and Bayezid needed Christian troops to undermine the power of the gazis and the Anatolian beys, who could easily have replaced them with a different family. The soldiers who betrayed Bayezid at Ankara were the Turks, not the Slavs or Greeks.
Yildirim Khan used his Serbs, Bulgars and Greeks to massacre recalcitrant Turkmens and beat them into submission, Manuel II complained about how they offered the beaten Christians a way of vicariously venting their rage against Turkish raiders through killing Anatolian Turks.

nah serbia was never going to be a power in the balkans it would either hit the borders of hre from the north or the numerically superior turks in the south
also even if it wasn't the house of osman that would push into the balkans some other dynasty certainly wold have
also it may have been a time bomb but surely a slow ticking one certainly not for the soldiers christian loyalties the janissaries didn't have any qualms about giving the haed of the king of hungary to murad and they were still getting recruits even while fighting vlad tepes
if anything it would be because their faction would gain too much power in the ottoman court one of the reasons that lead to it's decadence
but that's not what we're really discussing here is it?

also while the ottoman army's elite infantry were former christians the calvary and the canoneers were still muslims who were the back bone of the military arguably
also the barbary sailors were muslims if you care about navy stuff

how much reliable is that, what about the catholic church and pedophilia or child selling or muslim extremists.

>1462

>1867

>2065 Europe

>263

1453 best year of my life.
Godspeed OP.

>Emirate of Ganja
Fuuggg why did they have to lose?

Stay in your country you poor turkroach

>2065 Across the World

>1917