Why is Bitcoin NOT a speculative Bubble?

Anons, what do you think of the argument that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmfao IT IS

bitcoin may be but cryptocurrency is not because it's the first technology that can make gold redundant

It's a speculative bubble that just might be unpoppable.

Because of UNSUSTAINABLE GROWTH

Its a store of wealth like a bank or gold.
And if you make an analogy of crypto being dot-com bubble then bitcoin is Amazon.
Crypto has had many pops, this is likely to continue. Amazon is going to accept it as payment in 2018, half your portfolio should be BTC.

You mean BCH when it becomes Bitcoin.
Dont confuse the newfags.

It is a bubble and it will pop, but that doesn't mean it will die.

>buy my chink shitcoin bag

Fuck off

This. Chink shills thesedays are disgusting heathens

Fuck your altcoin trash

any investment that has not grown exponentially in fiat has not even broke even because the usd has lost purchasing power at exponential rate since 2000

Bubbles are only visible in hindsight. Are we in an automobile bubble this last hundred years?

/thread

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN

Simple
Every crypto is pegged to it.
Cryptofuture is fundamentally tied to it.
Once it goes down, the whole market will crash and burn along with it

cars aren't a speculative asset

WHAT a retarded argument.

A car is a tangible valuable asset managed by actual cost of production / value / competition

And don't tell me mining is an actual cost of production when most whales own all Bitcoin and sit on it.

A car is a tangible valuable asset managed by actual cost of production / value / competition

And don't tell me mining is an actual cost of production when most whales own all Bitcoin and sit on it.

>when you post on Veeky Forums but don't realize ALL cryptos are just speculation bubbles

They are literally nothing, no backing, no intrinsic value, nothing.

Because it's value is determined by "demand and supply" argument. This has no utility. People who are buying it are buying with the hope of getting rich.
Just like in old days. when shit stocks price were inflated artificially.

Bitcoin is a shitcoin and once it crashes for good we will all end up being poor NEETs for the rest of our lives since it drags the whole crypto space down with it

Fuck of with your centralised shit.

im starting to think this as well