CONFIDO

Im kicking myself for missing this one.

Anyone willing to sell for cheap? I give free internets.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd-ETH
huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait for the dump on etherdelta

What dump I recall there were already buy orders up for 3x ICO Price.

>fake orders on ED
>same happened to REQ and AST
>both went 0.6 ICO
If you're not a larping shill just wait for inevitable dip. If you are then sell asap and buy the inevitable dip

Lol. You probably bought the ico and are now trying to generate fake hype. Every coin gets sold below ico price on etherdelta after it gets released.

in his defence the buy orders were pretty big, and given that this shit only has a 400k market cap id say the people who bought in during the ico wont get JUSTed

im spewing that i forgot about it, i was whitelisted too :(

Con-fido.

CON

Then I shall buy below ICO price.

Thing is I dont see it dipping because it soldout in 30 sec so there must be a yuuuge amount of people still wanting to get in.

They were pretty smart with setting a low marketcap, really shows that the team were more about the product than generating big bucks off the ICO.
I was whitelisted too but have slow hands.

Yeah chainlink also sold out in 30 seconds and although is still above ico price, the token is not doing so hot lately. Let's see what happens.

>Request-100 million
>Chainlink-30 million
Confido-360k

I think thats exactly what the price is worth. You think its going under, youre the exact type of person that buys my bags at the top

If nobody sells the price never raises..
>Got in when i had a meeting in the office

people fudding here to buy lower will get r3kt for waiting for a dump and not buying

>still falling for the "buy below ico price on ED" meme

The cap for the ICO was $370,000 USD. There are only 470 token holders worldwide. There's only one or two whales, everyone else has at most 2-4 ETH worth. Presale only had 6 people, the bonus was only 10%, and the presale occured when ETH was 15% more expensive, meaning presale investors actually paid more per token than ICO investors. Development is already well underway, with a prototype releasing in early January. Oh, and the token pays dividends too.

There is literally no way this doesn't hit at least 25x ICO price within the next 2 weeks. You're literally braindead if you think otherwise.

And what is more important, who is going to buy it? Why? The only good thing about this shitcoin is low market cap. Literally Ethbet 2.0

pajeet scam...two devlop 2 html pages, single app...this can done in 10k by any one in few days...scam all over the map

>Im kicking myself for missing this one.
>Anyone willing to sell for cheap? I give free internets.
I was whitelisted for the ico but they denied burgers and I didn't feel like setting up my VPN.

>pays dividends

The dividends sold me on this one.
I dont really care that much about token appreciation, I just need some good dividend giving tokens that I can retire comfortably with.

learn2english before trying to fud you dirty pajeet.

scam promotor fuck off , pure shit coin with no usecase

Won't get listed on some exchanges (Bittrex for example) if it pays dividends.

REQ was the only non-shit tier ICO that traded under ICO recently. Look at LINK, Kyber, etc who went x5-x8.
Don't believe the “below ICO“ meme user. Especially with this coin only having a market cap of 2mil at x5. A x50 - x100 is realistic. Also it pays dividents and you hold a significant amount if you buy at such a low mcap

kys . . . . retard .... pajeet,,,,

is it listed ot etherdelta?

Yeah but its not available for trade yet. Waiting for it to go liove and hopefully snag some on the cheap.

It's true, it's a very fucking easy project, and should only be evaluated at that 400k market cap at maximum.

Not saying it's not good, but give me a week and I can build that lol

Who did their branding, it's the worst thing I've ever seen.

you have to be more picky about ICOS nowadays.
- College Kid allstar team
- no working product, product is an app!!
- no major partnerships ( dhl, ups...)
- dividends ? you think they are going to make a profit without a working product?
- ebet marketcap

Isn't the token useless? At least that's what I remember from reading the whitepaper.

their website is super pajeet

100% of the fees generated in the app are split between token holders, and the token itself can be used in the app for no fees.

I see this at a 20m cap by 2018

thats a 40x brothers

Of course it's useless, these kids explicitly said it's a pnd for retarded pajeet gamblers from biz. They don't have any product, not even fucking github.

Doesn't matter. Cryptos get cryptovaluations and $400k is reaaally low for anything even half-legit.

These half-assed attempts at FUD, please try to sound at least a bit convincing.

Useless coin. It has absolutely no value. Github is null and void. Shills only like this because of its low market cap.

What is this? A promising ICO that Americans could not participate in is being fudded in Veeky Forums?

Now why would that be....?

Ethereum Dark is at a 400k mc right now and that was a typical pnd meme. This will easily go at least 5x within a month

its coming up to 4x on ED already lol

You man Veeky Forums fudders were absolutely full of shit and BTFO?

I'm stunned beyond words.

sailing through 4x, see y'all at 10 pajeets

what is the ticker?

custom contract addy, goodluck ;)

Already 7x lmao

>"can't wait to buy for 0.5x ICO price on ED!"

Just under x10 now.

Something doesn't feel right here desu.

We fucking warned you that this shit would moon. Hop on, still has another 3x in it from this point

I'm not selling for anything under 50x

Can't be stopped! Already 8x

this shit is going parabolic and hasn't even hit binance yet.

There's no transaction fee if someone uses the service and pays with Confido tokens.

Holders make on-going returns via Eth-based transactions, and people buying Confido to pay with it and avoid transaction fees will keep inflating the price.

Fucking genius.

FUCK ME IN MY ASS. I thought this was going to be a flop, so i only threw .4 eth at it.. FUCK

0.001240000 14000.000 17.360

we're going to x15 when it hit binance, do you know when it is ??

0.001378000 14000.000 19.292

this is going to outer space

We'll probably see a dip at 10x as people take profits but this thing is going to go nuclear. 10x is literally only 3.7m market cap.

15x? Try 100x lmao. 100x ICO price is still under 40mil marketcap.

Joost says that Binance wants a working prototype before they list them

Haaa shit so i'll drop my bags now i don't want to wait too long with just ed

In talks with Kucoin as well though, and Kucoin has been listing dozens of new coins lately.

why i-is dipping

IT'S LINK ALL OVER AGAIN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sell and buy back cheeper

Got my ETH ready on ED. Once it hits a reasonable price I'll def buy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOUGHT THE TOP AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brutal blackpill t b h

Sold at x7 LMAO enjoy your bags cucks.

Protip for the new folks: when the (experienceless, college grad) dev starts rampantly speculating about price on telegram it's time to sell. Now watch it crash into oblivion as everyone who bought at above .001 panic sells.

HELP HELP FUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERES A PINK WOJACK MEME WHEN I NEED ONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FREE FALL

what the fuck is the ticker for this bum ass confido shit, cant find it on ed your fuckers

what is the ticker for confido, cant find it on ed

sorry thats my other half tommy, you wont seem him alot i promise...

here you go my friend

stop.
don't buy it.
just carry on.
forget about this shitcoin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Currently filling my bags below 80k. This shits gonna be good. Who gives a fuck about the project, stupid. Its not even listed properly on ED yet - theres hardly any transactions.

It's not listed yet, you need the contract address to be able to find it

etherdelta.com/#0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd-ETH

JUST - DON'T - BE - GREEDY

What was the ICO price?
Is this worth picking up rn

i said no

It's actually pumping again

ICO was 0.00014 ETH

going all in bros wish me luck

Goddamit huffpo just had to make a story on confido. Goodbye amassing huge bags of tokens for cheap cause the normies are gonna drive the price up.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32

Im going to murder the cunt that convinced me not to buy into the ico

holy shit

They literally listed confido along with ethereum and monero. Holy fuck

what the FUCK

These ICO bags will buy me a fucking house. No-ICO fags on permanent suicide watch

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/3-cryptocurrencies-to-keep-an-eye-on-that-are-not-bitcoin_us_59d22c36e4b034ae778d4c32
>10/07/2017 04:26 pm ET
Old news. allready priced in.

Not using parity! More moon!

True buy it's working on a Shopify plugin for its full release and we wouldn't need bittrex at that point.

holy shit the sell wall is massive on the depth chart- looks like were gonna see everyone fighting each other for the exit again

I hate to tell you, user, but they didn't actually do KYC/ID/IP checks for burgers.

>No github
Are you daft? It's a for-profit company's closed source software; why would they post all of the code for free?

>he fell for the FUD

Better sell all your ETH too, user!

TokenLot automatically blocked all US IP addresses from participating. There was no KYC/ID checks to prevent you from being whitelisted, but americans still couldn't participate without a VPN

Okay, user.

hes right tho

can someone post the token address?

0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd
I'm telling you user, burgers participated.