Coworker unironically claims his IQ is 140

>coworker unironically claims his IQ is 140
>all he does is repeat shit he reads on "did you know" twitter accounts
>says crypto is a bubble

wew

Your idiot friend is good at iq tests.

Everyone knows that crypto is in a bubble.
Why is Bitcoin worth 7000 USD? why not 500 USD?
People are buying it only because they think it's going higher and that's a bubble. Yay, you can buy drugs with BTC and cars from some shady single store

Anyone who brags about IQ is dumb.

Especially you, /pol/

you sound like a kid in the second grade trying to explain the basics of quantum mechanics like he know what he's talking about

its a bubble that already popped

hes not wrong though, BTC has no viable use and the only reason the price has increased is because of speculative investors.

it is the very definition of a bubble

There is no logic in the bitcoin price. The value of bitcoin is based on pure speculation.

And even in the cryptoworld the only thing bitcoin has going for it is that it was the first.

And yeah, not jumping on board will make you miss the boat.
But it's also possible that bitcoin will get replaced by something else.

That's the nature of the game.

just because you don't know how to calculate the trend doesn't mean there isn't one

weak bait

What you are saying right now is that is has value because it is trendy.

aren't "legit" IQ tests only to 135 IQ?

No, though some are.

I'd highly, highly doubt OP ever took an actual IQ test that was actually timed and supervised and scored with a modern scale.

Protip: If someone has to mention their IQ to show how smart they are they probably aren't very smart

no I'm showing the trendline for bitcoin calculated off measuring it's value in gold per unit mass adjusted for paper gold. turns out it has an r2 of .87 with exponential growth just as bacteria, transistors, population or any other disruptive tech grows

the real question to ask yourself is btc bitcoin or is bch bitcoin

>Protip: If someone has to mention their IQ to show how smart they are they probably aren't very smart
>things my stepdad whispers in my ears while i'm sleeping

Good thing OP wasnt talking about his own IQ, idiot.

yeah sorry, OP's coworker. Shoot me.

As an asset class, BTC and fellow alts are something hitherto unseen so you cannot compare it to legacy shit
Whatever it is, kike-proofness is one of its main characteristics, which makes it very attractive in the eyes of goyim

He's right tho

Yeah tell that to the retards on television that keep promoting it. It took em 5 years to talk about bitcoin it will take another 5-6 to even pronounce the word Ethereum.

"No viable use". Fucking kill yourself you clueless normie.

Exactly. Aside from my own opinions & wishes, I have a sneaky suspicion the big money actually wants BCH to reign (for the time being) since the flippening represents the largest upside potential for "bitcoin" right now. If I was a whale, that's what I would want, so...

>whining to autists on an internet bacon factory chatroom about the tendencies of an autist

>not knowing btc bubble is the same that happened to aerotech/plane investments
>or the original internet bubble
>or the cyclical real estate bubbles
>or animu/fantasy/sports cards

Whew, laddies, we've a bright bulb on this finest of days. Care to share any other wisdom, Oh Plebious one?

"a thin sphere of liquid enclosing air or another gas." - wrong

yes the destruction of btc via blockstream gives the smart money a chance to get in early again. It's good for everyone though cuts the wealth from those that can't see the truth

This. Being able to tell the sets of squiggly lines doesn't suddenly make you an oracle. People who brag about their IQ do so because they have nothing else going for them. If they'd actually achieved anything with it, they'd brag about that instead.

This image is so old she’s probably mid 30s, married with kids, fat, and depressed

1991 was 36 years ago

I can buy USD with it

He's very intelligent. Crypto is a bubble

>▶
>>coworker unironically claims his IQ is 140
nah hes a fucking faggot

people who state their iq are generally idiots

HAHAHAHAHAA

AHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA

What anime is this?!

>his IQ is only 140

This. If you don't hold at least 160 IQ you're not gonna make it.

Things like pic related is why most "iq tests" are absolute bullshit. There is usually an unlimited amount of valid answers but the test takers aren't intelligent enough to see them as valid.

The same with those 9 geometric shapes and you having to pick the one that fits the pattern. There are multiple patterns possible and if you think deep enough almost all would fit the pattern.

That said crypto IS a bubble. That doesn't mean it won't change life forever (internet was a bubble after all)

I have a 30,000 IQ and I think crypto is an igloo. You know I'm right because I'm smart.

Crypto = technology = cant be a bubble.

Btc = cryptocurrency = might be a bubble.

>technology = cant be a bubble.

Revolutionary technologies throughout history have ALWAYS caused bubbles.

>Railway bubble
>Factory bubble
>Canned goods bubble
>electric cabling bubble
>Telephone bubble
>Radio bubble
>TV broadcast bubble
>Mainframe bubble
>Internet bubble
>App development bubble
>Crypto bubble
>Green energy bubble (starting right now)

Except for mortgage bubbles these are all the biggest bubbles throughout history. bubbles grow around life changing technology.

Crypto is not a bubble
Bitcoin is definitley a bubble, especially if it doesnt stabilize soon

It's true.

Electric vindaloo.

Genocyber

Is it good? Only 6 on MAL

Well, not really. It's average if you like guro.
Though I wouldn't pay attention to the MAL rating if I were you.

Fair enough. Shigurui is in my top 3 and it's only 7.5

>BTC and fellow alts are something hitherto unseen
>Literally paraphrasing "we're in a new paradigm"
>$ ./bubble_speak.sh

In fairness, it's not a useless bubble like tulips. When it all shakes out, that's when the real moon mission starts.

BTC, will still be around after the bubble pops and the normies buying in without a plan to shift their bags at the first whiff of panic will be burned harder than Hiroshima.

Anybody who isn't religiously autistic about BTC doesn't care. Put a 10% stop-loss on your BTC and flog it if and when the whales start shitting themselves over the next few months.