Post your historical waifu

post your historical waifu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystyna_Skarbek
youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just did. Good taste. However, I'll post Rutka Laskier for a friend. She is also quite beautiful in both appearance and personality.

Shit, I forgot the picture.

>She is also quite beautiful in both appearance and personality.
You can just see it that they all fucked (except the cuck)

claimed

Claimed

Yes, incest is something royal families sadly dealt with.

Awww you're a real pal.

My dream is that someday we'll get our favorite drawfag to come back and give Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and Anastasia all nine months pregnant and enjoying tea together in a garden while Stonewall Jackson beheads Nazi and Bolshevik soldiers trying to disturb them.

Maria was cuter

>Tfw I read the Homer's Odyssey as a child and had a massive crush on Penelope
Does that count?

If not then the Princess of Monaco

Augustus

>Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and Anastasia all nine months pregnant and enjoying tea together in a garden

I need this, fuckkk

delet

she doesnt look as good in 3d though

why did you put a b/w filter on a scene from the phantom menace?

and this one too

kek, that's a mongolian kween if I'm not mistaken

Weesa don't carrrrre bout da Mongolians
They tink they so smarrty. They tink their brains so big.

who?

she probably raped some germans herself

the last empress of China. Beauitful, educated, american best friend, nice to eunuchs, witty, sense of humour. All wasted on Puyi. Became an opium addict and died in her own waste

Deserved better

god i wish that were me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystyna_Skarbek

Now you're just being silly.

SAD

She's BLOODY hot

>Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and Anastasia
>all nine months pregnant
>enjoying tea together in a garden
>while Stonewall Jackson beheads Nazi and Bolshevik soldiers trying to disturb them.

Princess Amelia, the youngest daughter of King George III. She’s especially a qt since apparently she was insecure about having to wear glasses, and would mostly stay at home because she was too shy to go out in public.

>american best friend
>Became an opium addict
well, what else would you expect from cohorting with filthy american imperialists if not adopting detrimental and outright degenerate habits?

Noice,I'm just here to post ideals. I don't deserve them

Thats loli Charlie II newfriend

kinky

I want to cuck her husbands

QUEEN N SHIIIIT

> that ain't Elizabeth Bathory tho, its some Italian noblewoman end this meme

Marilyn Monroe. I dont have a pic but as long as I use protection and I got a time machine, we can have some fun

she was her English teacher. The opium stuff started because of maybe a mental illness, and got worse because of her unhappy marriage and the fall of her husband and ww2. Then the Japs killed her baby. And after that she was so unrecognizable even her father stopped visiting her.

sure why not, thank!

It would require waiting a few years, but it would be worth it.

>It would require waiting a few years, but it would be worth it.

Age of consent in the Netherlands is 15. You could put a baby in her right away

Maria of course.

>Maria Nikolaevna was the most beautiful, typical Russian, good-natured, cheerful, even-tempered, friendly girl. She loved and was able to converse with everyone, especially with common people, soldiers. She always had a lot in common with them. They said that she resembled Alexander III in appearance and strength. She was very strong. When it was necessary to move the ailing Alexei Nikolaevich anywhere, [he’d] shout, “Mashka, carry me!” She always carried him. Commissar Pankratov loved her very much, outright adored her. She had the ability for drawing and needlework.

>-Claudia Bitner remembers Maria Nikolaevna at Tobolsk

Faggot

>as long as I use protection
What a faggot, I'd cum deep in Marilyn Monroe.

CLAIMED

why did the good ones have to suffer...

>tfw no encouraging french milf waifu who grows to love you despite your flaws

Gotta take a moment of apprectations for the Romanov girls grandmother, who was pretty much ideal waifu

>is married to introverted, modest guy
>loves to party and socialize
>still ends up happily married with children and becomes one of the most dazzling and beloved empresses of russian history

... and ends up alone knowing that all your grandchildren, your son and his wife are now dead because some filthy jews decide to fucked up Russia entirely.

Not to sound like your stereotypical Tea Bagging Republican but it takes not only a good guy with gun, but one who's in the right place at the right moment to stop a bad guy with a gun. Sadly in the cases of Anne Frank, Rutka Laskier, and the Romanovs, the good guys with guns weren't in the right place at the right time, they were all just out of reach.

Excellent. It's the greatest Injustice they didn't have a chance. The fact people are so aware here gives me hope in humanity.

>DA JOOS ARE EXCLUSIVELY TO BLAME FOR THE RUSSIAN REVOLUTION AND THE DOWNFALL OF THE ROMANOVS

Don't forget that ALL her sons died before her tragically, including another one that was killed. Her favourite brother was also shot. She refused to believe Nicky his family was dead until shortly before her own death
She had to deal with some shit in her life

Patrician taste

>Tea Bagging Republican

Cool meme, bruh!

> claiming the biggest dyke in the history of Mexico

Am I too late to claim /ourgal/ in the name of Charles, Second of his name, King of the Iberians and the first men?

I unironically hate most Tea Partiers because of how rude and paranoid they are (accusing Michelle Obama of being a transsexual, Birtherism, etc.). Also not nearly right-wing enough for me.

You must REALLY hate the counter-Tea Partiers then.

>(accusing Michelle Obama of being a transsexual, Birtherism, etc.)

First I've ever heard of the first, second is a minority.

>You must REALLY hate the counter-Tea Partiers then.

Oh yeah, I do.

>First I've ever heard of the first, second is a minority.

Crass fuckheads like Alex Jones have been pushing this stupid theory for years thinking it's gonna get them anywhere besides being rightfully reviled for such juvenile behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=gISByrEVWUI

Now look, I hated Obama as President, but I would never stoop to slandering and insulting his wife because I don't like what he does. Hell, I thought equating him with Hitler and Stalin was taking it too far.

>I thought equating him with Hitler and Stalin was taking it too far

There are numerous rather striking parallels, though.

Ah good, no one's claimed her.

Historicity is somewhat dubious but I'm posting it anyway.

T is the best girl

Tatiana a worst, Anastasia is Justice

Wait. If she's a man, where did the kids came from?

Careful what you say user, or Tatiana will haunt you while you sleep.

We all know you're samefagging, Jeff Mangum

Get out of this thread commie
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah, you should just stop being a whiny bitch.

Not a commie, btw.

hello where are tsar daughters

In heaven

He actually looks cool.

Yeah sure...

hahaha well memed my friend
we all know that heaven is not real
now where are the tsar daughters

>Hell, I thought equating him with Hitler and Stalin was taking it too far.

Wow, you deserve a medal for that, champ. Truly you are the pinnacle of enlightened political thinking