Taxes should be 0%

Why should I pay taxes just to keep poor people alive with welfare? They should just die if they can’t stop being poor desu.

nigga what about road and ur fucking toilet? I hope ur kids not going to turn out as retarded as u.

taxes are needed to fund like war machines

but user-kun, how would i get my neetbux then?

I mean, you have that option. Move somewhere that doesn't have tax.

Protip: they're all shitholes and you don't wan't to

>muh roads
>muh sewage systems
both could be done faster and cheaper in the private sector

>muh roads

>needing a government-issued toilet

get out ancap faggots this is a nazi board

Exact fucking definition of ANCAP

Without taxes I unironically wouldn't be poor.

>Bahamas is a shithole

Look at the usps vs fedex. USPS LITERALLY lost over 60 billion in 10 years. And continues to operate at a deficit. Anything the government does will come in at %1000 over cost and will accomplish 1/3 of what it was supposed to do.

you literally enjoy tax-paid stuff for free

>Americans
how about you move to a country with less/no taxes

without taxes people on welfare would probably be richer than you.

figure it out.

but fuck they saved my feelings man i am poor douche.

Wait, I get roads, but what did taxes have to do with my LINK?

I don't pay direct taxes but I benefit from public services. That's pretty good.

Though, I mostly agree that government is inefficient in providing most of the services, especially in my shithole.
But I guess that's not the point - the first priority is not tactical efficiency, it's strategic efficiency.

In theory, seeing the bigger picture and managing the budget should lead to strategic benefits - military protection, anti-monopoly policies, social security, population control, etc. Basically, there are problems that won't be solved by individual capitalists - it's not beneficial to them tactically to spend money on, for example, universal healthcare (so there will be more workforce and consumers).

Another thing is that most of the people are fucking poor - it's better to collect small amounts of wealth from a majority rather than rely on minority to build "efficient" infrastructure.

OP said nothing wrong

It is, kiddo

this...i live in a country with "free" healthcare, it looks so great on paper, but in reality:

>patients don't give a fuck about how much their treatment costs, or if their physician is an incapable ass that just uses trial and error, it's free healthcare, lol, not my money.
>as a direct effect healthcare costs keep increasing every year, forcing the government to cut/redistribute funding, making it even a bigger mess
>cycle repeats

neetbux are okay and the government can use my tax anytime on that, as long as those neets can draw my fetishes

refugee support on the other hand...

Just make hungry people eat poor people and solve two problems at once

>fake poorfag lmao.

Rich people ( like me) are all social democrats. If taxes were at 0%, inflation would be a billion percent and money would be worthless.

Lmao go back to your trailer and stream videos of mansions like mine and jack off to it you stupid little retarded libertarian piece of crap.

They were forced to prepay the retirement fund of all existing and new employees by senators who owned fedex/ups stock. Usps ran fine for a hundred years before corrupt bureaucracy decided it was time for it to fail.

I support this. Something like 80% of the population should just be put out of its misery.