Ripio now trading on Bittrex

Ripio is gonna be the next Omise. Instantly added at Bittrex. It's a legit project don't miss out on this train.

Get in while you can Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RCN_token/status/927225098041544704
ripiocredit.network/about-us.html
ripio.com/en/
upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-RCN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>
>Nov. 2017
>Still falling for Bittrex meme

we're not buying your bags nigga

I'm with you on this one. It's gonna be big, and its only on ED other than BIttrex

ripio next ripple buy it now!

Ripio is the only ico in this bear market to make profit and it was selling bellow ico price for a while with the actual sale running on their site.
But it came a winner. That shows a lot of strenght imo.

ripio next neo , buy now

They also have alpha coming out this week. Buy now sell when it pumps.

twitter.com/RCN_token/status/927225098041544704

it is pumping at the moment lol

It's cheap.
I can see it go 3x from here easy.

i ain't got no interest in entering another shitcoin pump n dump but good luck.

I know I look like a total shill. But I made some good money on chainlink from Veeky Forums advice.
This one looks promising to me because I was expecting it to be added on some shit exchange but I saw Bittrex this morning so I wanted to give some back.

Trade with your own judgement but it is interesting to say the least.

ripio gonna be huge

Salt MCAP: $135M
Rippio MCAP: $76M*

CMC is not up to date -> 509,942,647 coins * $0.15

Price is just a joke, a FAR superior product and team (lol scammer Voorhees giving massive discounts that get dumped) than Salt.

Team: ripiocredit.network/about-us.html

These are ex-VPs and C-levels from IBM, PayU, Consensys (prime PR) and last but not least Tim Draper (guy who bought the BTC seized from Silk Road so a nose for good investments and coming from one of the wealthiest VC families (Skype)).

fintech with a name that sounds like "rip off" and CEO with snarky shit eating grin. RED FLAGS, I'll pass.

Ripio means gravel in Spanish. Just like gravel does, Ripio aims to build new roads throughout the digital economy. New roads create new possibilities, and they are the key to widen access towards financial inclusion for everyone.

Must be nice only speaking English and thinking the world is flat...

Massive potential. Let's see if they manage to deliver.

agree user. Also the fact they get a listing on Bittrex pretty much right after ICO means they're legit.

Most new coins only can dream of getting listed on Bittrex.

Yeah such a fast addition to Bittrex. Ask yourself is there a coin that got put on Bittrex and didn't pump?

And we are not talking some random shitcoin here. These guys are established name in Latin America.

It really resembles OmiseGo.

Product coming this week! To the moon and beyond!

What was the ico price? Thinking about putting some dosh into this shit, didn't buy when I saw the shitstorm in their telegram group

Yep, it's also not their first product within crypto: ripio.com/en/

This is the #1 way in Argentina to buy BTC.

$0.072 ($37,000,000 / 509,942,647 coins)

So it doubled by now and still got a few legs up to go, starting now with Bittrex listing and Alpha release.

Good time to get in.

Nevermind, .0003eth so it's 30% over ico price now

or 0.00025 ETH per RCN

dropping now. Bittrex pump over. RIP

You are delusional. Ripio is still pumping and reaching for the moon. Take your FUD elsewhere. :)

someone just bought $122K worth on Bittrex

Wait... Didn't Tim Draper shilled an ICO he got in earlier this year then dumped his bags on the public?

k cool. I am not going into shitcoins one week before the btc hard fork drama. Everything will be half its price then. Just quick flippers buy in now and they sell faster than you can react. Also big sell walls on etherdelta and bittrex. Not expecting moon anytime soon.

Whales want in. Good. There was no presale bonus after all. ED buyers rejoice!

+65% in 24h
It's too late already

I see the fudders come in. Probably the same type if guys that dumped their RCN for bellow ICO price on ED immediately after buying from the ICO itself.

Boy the 0.00017 sellers must be ROMOing hard now

The moon is already happening fool. You missed out, move on!

if I missed out, you suggest everybody to sell now dumb dumb

upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-RCN

Koreans joining the party!

Miss out this train cry later

Latin American OMG, I'll throw 20 grand at it. This one's going bare minimum 300-400%. Now AT ICo price and insta listed on Bittrex. We're going fucking lunar

Latin American? Thanks for clarifying this for me that there is zero money in this shit.

The whole point of OMG and RCN's offers a product much more appropriate to the people living in the banking circumstances, such as south east asia for OMG, or latin america for RCN. To try to value the project based on the average net worth per capita is just beyond me. You're way off target and shouldn't be able to enjoy this ride.

Anons, made a small write-up about one of their top investors:

Spot on. And Latin America is a huge market despite what user might try to make you think.

Korea is in and US wakes up soon!

Yes, he flipped Tezos and I know he invested in Bancor.

ahhh, the old biz " X wakes up soon" meme

Pumped even more after I posted that. Was I lying? Nope. Still on a moon mission.

Nearly 100% pump