>says he wants to learn classical guitar
>say okay great
>look up his facebook
>he's a middle aged guy
>has one million photos of bizarre and creepy shit
>a ton of photos from horror movies
>a picture of himself in corpse paint with an upside down cross on his forehead
>also some pictures of american flags and patriotic imagery

Uh...so this kind of creeped me out. I already gave him my address without looking him up.

Should I cancel? His facebook looks pretty fucking weird and I am not sure I want him coming into my house. I'd be getting $100 out of him per month

enjoy your new playmate OP

How is this relevant to this board ?

Also yes, just act like you didn't see nothing. Just because he's wierd doesn't mean he's going to do something

What if Facebook wasn't invented yet, you would know either.

so he's into black metal? whats the issue here?

Spread ur butthole

Yeah music teachers are usually pedophiles/degenerates, that's p common,

>How is this relevant to this board ?

It's a business question. I've never started a service/business before

>just because he's weird doesn't mean he's going to do something

I mean...he has like 50 pictures from the movie "Halloween". He rotates through pictures of Michael Meyers as his profile picture and he's been doing it for like 5 years straight.

His family members keep commenting and making awkward comments

I don't want to be the victim in his insane Michael Meyers fantasy where he chases me through my house at 3 A.M.

I'm in Chicago btw, and people are fucking nuts here. That's the only reason I am a bit paranoid

Is this code for, "Buy Link?"

Probably into black metal. You'll be fine op.

>Yeah music teachers are usually pedophiles/degenerates, that's p common,

No dude I am the music teacher in the scenario

Grow up cunt..you are an artist and a teacher. What a retarded path of life you chose if this is a concern of yours.

Post the facebook link ffs

Not gonna dox myself

I haven't had a student with a social media profile that looked this weird before tho.

Buy a gun... just in case

lol this sounds funny as fuck. Would you screencap some of the comments and photo albums?? just blur names so you are safe :P

>I don't want to be the victim in his insane Michael Meyers fantasy where he chases me through my house at 3 A.M.

K E K

Post the pic of him in corpse paint

Lmao I want to but I have been here since old /b/

I know what can happen

$100 sounds cheap

Do you play more spanish style guitar or just classical?

I miss playing guitar, played for like 11 years straight then got a hand injury which meant I couldn't play for a year (was pretty depressed during that time), and only getting back into it now, but I'm shit compared to what I used to be.

man this is Veeky Forums nothing gonna happen here people to fixated on $$ post that shit nnnOOOWwwww

If people knew you browsed Veeky Forums, they'd think you were weird and creepy too. You are literally browsing a board where drawings of children having sex is run of the mill. Could you imagine explaining to a normie, "oh I just ignore those threads, no big deal. That's just one thread we reserve for pedos, the rest of the board is fine. Except for the Nazi's, I guess".

hes gonna fck you in the ass queer boi

Yeah but I would never tell somebody I surf Veeky Forums because I know how that could be perceived to normies.

This guy is autistically flaunting his...fascination with murder?

I guess that is what concerns me

ahh come on man post some screencaps, i want to see that weirdo

Leave him alone, you know what doxing can do to a man. OP, don't get pressured into doxing yourself.

if he uses the snipping tool to take some screencaps from his albums can he really get doxxed???