Does everyone on the bitcointalk forum have fucking Down syndrome...

Does everyone on the bitcointalk forum have fucking Down syndrome? Do they have to inhale toxic fumes until they are legally retarded to post there? Pic related is a thread about a ERC20 token named “MP3 Coin”.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fluffypony/status/927288990423756802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are just trying o get free coins to sell for 0.00001 cents each on etherdelta, don't be naive.

i'm convinced bitcointalk is LITERALLY pajeets and arabs

fucking can't get a single coherent sentence of english out

Dude it seems like paid shills who don't speak english more than an unlikely gathering of retards excited about the same shitcoin

>visiting bitcointalk past 2012
it used to be a nice place but it's full of greedy normies now

>it’s hard to distinguish between pajeets paid to shill and a gathering of retards

Kek

absolute waste of time. every project is full of pajeet saying the same stupid shit.

majority are poor 3rd worlders

Apparently this shit is being sold as a service
twitter.com/fluffypony/status/927288990423756802

first shitcointalk, now biz.

This

And the signature ads

>bitcointalk 2009
>intelligent english people talking about a revolutionary technology
>bitcointalk 2017
>barely coherent mongs scamming each other

>tfw you realise this is what will happen to western societies within your lifetime

Just look at tourist areas in spain, italy or greece that are filled with 3rd worlders trying to sell shit.

Shitcoins that have bounties for shilling, try going to the telegrams if you want to laugh at pajeets or nigs.

Most of them are literally pajeets

You have 10 seconds to name a single problem in western societies that can't be attributed to baby boomers.

>spain, italy and greece not considered 3rd world by now
at least those "3rd worlders" have a job

>scamming tourists is a profession

t. ahmed

I am reserve Hindi translation of whitepaper

t. brainlet

i am music lovers!

There’s a billion shitcoins in there, and a few diamonds. Shitcoins have the most activity-paid??
And the really good ones have one page with some pissy people complaining about it.

Like here really

Arabical pajews is bitcointalk

seems wholesome. I wish we would be nice to each other on Veeky Forums

Nope everyone accuses everyone else of shilling. Then it’s ‘convince me’. Then it’s fuck you and your project.

Not a lot of value here.

This. We are all in this together. Why keep laughing at each other and insult?

I saw a really cool Project on here today. Was just ripped up by the trolls here.
I went to the site. Contacted the team. They were awesome. Pre-registered for the ICO.

This place added zero value :-(

>tfw you realise this is what will happen to western societies within your lifetime

Painfully true, that's why we need flags.

fucking this, stay the hell away from that cancer ass forum.

reserving indonesian translation