RLC

Bags are getting heavier and heavier...

Reminder: never buy a French product

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2017/04/29/roundup-of-cloud-computing-forecasts-2017/#50ab490831e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be patient dum nuts. AMA is tomorrow and partnerships days/weeks away.

yeah this coin will have its day but i dumped for a little profit after i watched this french guys speech at devcon

> the art of the fud

You'll be lucky to get many more chumps to sell at this price. Congrats on getting it to baseline before the announcements though.

French fag here.

The problem with anything French really, is that we are terrible at marketing. We have invented the car (l'obéissante), movies (Lumières brothers), vaccines (Louis Pasteur) and many other things, but Americans have surpassed us is these areas mainly because we are terrible at selling our products, while Americans are masters at marketing and selling. So if you were hoping for quick cash, you're in for disappointment.

The product is solid, it's not going anywhere. Go in for the long term.

I don't know why everyone is flaccid about this project. I can barely contain my erection.

if price doesnt move tomorrow, this coin is pretty much dead for the next few months.

Wrong, they r releasing app market in december

French also invented pedophilia and the minitel.

yeah but thats way after post folk. Money prolly better at coins like NEO that will fly after segwit

FOMO tomorrow, and I guarantee that you'll FOMO right back in.

fomo? im holding 50k rlc at the moment, im just saying that if it doesnt move tmr I will most likely move half to other alts that will fly post folk

never buy a french product?! I love Champagne too much, sorry. They are patient people (which is why Champagne is so good), and the passionate/undeterred ones succeed massively in time. Don't be ridiculous, Gilles is the shit. Keep adding to it, it's not as heavy as you think.

it's not that it's problematic because it's french... cloud computing just sucks and is no money business for crypto. See Golem, SONM, and iExec. No need of >100 Million $ business in cloud computing

This current price isn't entirely a consequence of the fork either.

The FUD and sell walls have been pretty full on until now. Whoever was behind the pages of 15k+ sell orders got what they wanted.

>patient people
Pretty much this. They may seem slow sometimes but they are very scrupulous, at least those few that I know personally.

i talked to these french faggots at devcon3.

learn that they used windows as their only development platform.

if I can short this shitcoin I would

lol good luck shorting rlc, the price might be stagnant now and doesnt seem like it wana move it might continue to stay low but I dont see it going much lower.

The team keeps growing larger and delivers on time. The ICO was completed in less than 3 hours back in april because what iExec aims yo become is huge.
I can't deny that Gilles Fedak has trouble making good talks, but it does not matter that much (see Elon Musk). The only thing we need now is parterships.
After extensive research I came to the conclusion that having a 80% RLC portfolio (around 140k RLC, planning to get 150k) will make me very rich in the coming years.

Agree

Nice. You are going to have at least 15mil usd

you forgot the baguette

Pedophilia is more a british thing.

>it's not that it's problematic because it's french... cloud computing just sucks and is no money business for crypto. See Golem, SONM, and iExec. No need of >100 Million $ business in cloud computing

This is the most retarded post in a while, AWS sales reached 16 billions last year.
Edge computing will be the shit with IA and crypto during the next 10-15 years.

>"learn that they used windows as their only development platform."

Sure buddy, a blockchain running on windows, neck yourself.

forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2017/04/29/roundup-of-cloud-computing-forecasts-2017/#50ab490831e8

OMG, so many dumb assholes in this thread.

It's so fucking easy to see after reading this why most of you fags will never succeed in anything, especially crypto related.

Fuck!

How stupid must you be to sell something like iExec at this prices?
How stupid must you be to say anything bad about this project?
How stupid must you be to say that this industry doesn't need something like this?

How stupid must you be not learning how to properly trade/accumulate and get great returns?

I'm so fucking sick of all negative, stupid, immature kids on Veeky Forums.

When I see that someone is shilling some shit I will never again be sorry for all you fuckers who falls for it.

For those smart, buy as much RLC as you can, go do something other, for an example start a company or get a proper job and take that money and buy more RLC.

In 12-18 months from now, you will be a millionaire.