Once in a lifetime auction!

Well guys. Needless to say that the times haven't been so great for your boy.
Considered selling a kidney.
I'm too proud to beg.
Then it dawned on me; I'll auction off my pride.
Instead of panhandling and throwing my Bitcoin wallet address out, I'll make a game out of it. Something to distract me from the pain, and shame I feel for not already making it.
It's simple; I'll only post my bitcoin wallet in reply to the highest bidder.
I know that in all reality it's highly unlikely that there will be any follow through and that's fine, but for the sake of fun and competition only bid with btc numbers you'd actually be willing to spend. Like a real auction.
Who knows. Maybe after I sell it off there can be an aftermarket value. ;]

tl;dr BUY MY PRIDE FAGGOTS

Ah... The truly free market. Lmao.
I won all the rights to my friend's music in a dice game once. This reminds me of that.
0.000024 btc

So are you gonna do something incredibly shameful of the winner’s choosing, or are you already giving up all your "pride" by running this auction?

I mean I’d be willing to bid on you walking around in public with a cucumber in your ass or sth

The idea is that by running the auction and giving out my wallet address I'd be forfeiting my pride.

Lol not everything has to involve something up someones ass bruh

In a dreamworld my pride would be purchased and turned into a single erc20 token that is traded fractionally on ED.

Notice how all the whales that supposedly run give aways can't even outbid my brokefag bid kek
So op. How long does the auction run?

0.04 btc if you shit in your hand and rub it on your face time stamped though 100% I will pay out

0.04 btc +70 link + 0.045000 eth

Woah. I'm not Chris, alright. My pride isn't some playstation 3 to be broken for your amusement. It's to be prized like a female with good looks that cooks and cleans.

reminder to op that my bid is simply for your address. I'm playin by spirit of the auction and I'm playin to win! Lmao

Poo in the loo or poo in the face plus btc and link and eth it's your choice I would pay out it would be worth it

Wait. Timestamped poo in the loo? Like in the toilet? That's not bad for that sum. i dunno that I can compete with that if op takes

No poo in the face if you poo in the loo the poo is wasted

In fact give me your best offer if you won't poo in the face

>if you poo in the loo the poo is wasted

Wew! Lmao

I'd text my ex girlfriend and tell her I'm thinking about her.
Or. Tell my friend nick that I think he's smarter than I am and I right about that one thing.

You absolute faggot it's only poo why would I pay for you to tell your friend Nick you love him

OP. Do you concede that my bid is the true bid? At least for now. No poo involved.

Lol. If you knew him you'd know.
Also the poo in the loo being wasted bit had my sides in fucking orbit. Ty.

>No poo involved

Holy shit. I'm fucking crying. Hahaha.
Dude. Thank you. You've been hilarious. I not going to accept your terms, but a part of me almost believes that you'd actually follow through. Fuckin cheers. Ya made things a lil bit better.

I demand answers op. Do you accept my bid as the highest true bid since this guy is a clown?

deliver u fag

“Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
Is the immediate jewel of their souls:
Who steals my purse steals trash; ’tis something, nothing;
’twas mine, ’tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him,
And makes me poor indeed.”
Basically your pride is worthless to anyone but you.
Not much point offering a tiny amount of BTC, fees would be ten times as much. Use ETH for moving small value or doge for moving really tiny value.