Who else comfy? Post em

Who else comfy? Post em

You hide your holdings on a anonymous image board and tell us you're comfy. Stfu you fucking idiot.

Post your actual holdings fuckwit.

fucking faggot with your hidden shit, blow your brains out

Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck off this board and never return.

Sold every shitcoin last week to buy kmd and already up 25% despite btcs bull run comfy af

Fantastic move. I was considering doing exactly the same thing but was too cowardly so congratulations.

Yeah it was, i had nasty losses on enigma, stox and tierion but this made up for all of it.

Kmd is ridiculously undervalued, even now, it might pull an ethereum moon since its also a decentralized ico platform, a privacy coin and the team proved they are actually delivering, so buy some for your portfolio.

i dont know why I even bother

Well in case you didn't notice it just hit Binance and is doing quite well on there so far.

>Balances hidden

how the fuck do you guys enable dark mode? what version of blockfolio u guys running? theres no update for me

Bitcoin Cash will moon so fucking much in the coming weeks

please donate me some bcc kind sir my wife is hungry

BCC 1EWWbdZqgGfXQ8XRrPQiKtRc7GifbA8vqf

Finally some green

samefagging this hard?
kys

Very comfy. Threw 100$ at dgb but doesn't seem like it's going anywhere.

Forgot pic

Seconding this, looks like it's available on both Android and iPhone

They've iPhone

>he gave pajeet scammers 1k$

Not much, but im getting reck'ed. Had 550 yesterday. No lambo for me

It fucking sucks being a poorfag. Thanfully my link will bring me up to $1M.

Awh man really? :( Did I mess up...
Fuck you.

it wont

Honestly considering devoting 40-50% of my portfolio to Link.

I want to make it to $1M

Learn from your mistakes bro. I assume you're new but everytime there's some huge announcement for a coin it goes up the day before and then proceeds to dump. I was around for DGB, saw this coming a mile away. Got in at 100 sats, sold at 120 and put the profit in ODN. Be smart, be patient, don't be greedy.

We'll see, everyone thought ODN would take off as soon as they release news, but they never release anything important and the "leaked" pictures of their produkt/app turned out to be fake. Hope you got in at around current price and not when it was 2x a few weeks ago

Theres a beta sign up in the google play store, just signed up gonna see if i can get the new theme

I never saw any fake pictures.

what does the percent holdings mean exactly? How much I hold of the total supply? Seems confusing

cuckboi

How much of your portfolio is on each shitcoin

thanks

Nah 200k so like 120k after tax

then you need 100k (legit 100k@$10 linkies) link and two years

>hiding balances
>on an app that you can fake your holdings because there's no check
This is beyond retarded

Oh, that doesn't include the 40% you will lose to tax if you are in the US. So you need more like 160k link? ish. If you want a million dollars.

Pretty comfy tbf senpai

Unfinished version of their app will (if all goes as planned) be released in December. I got in at around 20 cents. I'm comfy.

it cannot be overstated that /comfy/ + /balances hidden/ = eternal faggot

you have no idea what you're talking about in terms of LINK

i am willingly falling for every meme under the sun and you faggots can't stop me