Why do Germans have a tendency to chimp out and destroy Western civilisation?

Why do Germans have a tendency to chimp out and destroy Western civilisation?

Barbarian genes. You can take the German out of the tundra but you can’t take the tundra out of the German.

Please fuck off.

It's a genuine question. All the prosperous and stable periods of European history were interrupted by German chimp-outs

>2015 /pol/ meme posted on Veeky Forums
>will probably attract a hord of rageposting brits spamming all the variations of anti german posts they have
Reminder that this board used to be good just a few years ago. It used to be better than reddit shitholes like /pol/, /r9k/, Veeky Forums or /b/.

Low iq

t.hans von Lutherburger-krautfreudinstein

Not an argument

So they were right 4/6 times? Not bad

Germany has been the center of europe since hundread of years, obviously they'll have most impact on it's history. That's like saying "REEE why is the US always involved in all wars?? They're destabilizing the world!!" Duh, this is just a side effect of size and power.

Once a barbarian, always a barbarian.

>le ebin German destroyer of Europe meme xDDd
haha so funney

No, it's just a stupid meme that gets repeated over and over again. "Germans - destroyers of Europe" is stale already considering we have some variant of this thread every fucking single day.

I'm East European and I might just turn into a Wehraboo to troll Veeky Forums if they don't get off their hate-boner for the Krauts.

Nice argument.

Do it again Guderian!

Updated

I seriously hope you are aware though that aside from the Nazi part this is complete bullshit?

Anyone ever notice the similarity between the terms Bavarians and Barbarians? You only need to replace one letter and add another and you get primitive savages

>Veeky Forums
>aware of anything whatsoever

At least Germans contain their autism in Europe.

As opposed to Anglos, Spics, and Frogs pestering the whole fucking world.

>Germans destroyed the Romans
Somewhat true
>Germans destroyed the Byzantines
Again somewhat true
>Germans weakened Catholicism
True
>Germans started WW1
They may not have been directly responsible for the war, but they were responsible for disturbing the peace of Europe by escalating the conflict by drawing in France. Britain didn't need to join though.

>Germans didn't have colonies