Only ICO to profit during BTC rally up

Only ICO to profit during BTC rally up.

INSTA listed on Bittrex less than 3 hours ago.

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

Future of lending right there!

Straight to Bittrex right after ICO. Ripio FTW! Linkies could never.....

fuck off pajeets
this is a classic bittrex pnd

Please for our sake do not jump on this coin. Your type of investor mentality is cancer and only good riddance in the case of departure.

i wouldnt ever touch this south american trash coin

Great! See yourself out of this thread then ;)

If you knew anything about the psychology of collective sentiment, herd mentality, and volume momentum, you'd see what I and a select few are seeing. The eyes cannot see what the mind is blind to.

just warning people to stay away from this scam coin

a south american loan utility token is worthless

no one will buy your bags at 2x

I already bought in, I want to make money unlike an emtional investor here...I truly don't understand you people sometimes

It's only a scam to you, because you don't have any RCN. It's okay. We win some and we lose some.

A highly emotional individual is probably the last person I'd talk to about investments.

Just read the whitepaper
IT's really a big deal. Already have 10 million customers. A little bit like SALT but 10x better.
Do you research and tell me it isnt a legit investment

The FUD only further legitimizes Ripio. All great crypto companies have fudders. Not to worry, FOMO soon when they realize that RCN has plenty of news to move the price upwards coming this week.

ripio ico, power ledger ico, comfy zone represent

Literally rode POWR up from 1200 sats to 3300 sats, then took those profits over to RCN.

US wakes up soon. It's 6:47am, in the East coast here, more than 70% of the country is still asleep. They'll be awake with caffeine surging through their finger arteries sooner than you'll know it.

>1 billion coins in supply

good luck seeing this ever pump boys

Sure. That's why XRP, NEM, ADA and XLM are all sitting pretty in the top 20 on CMC. Weak FUD.

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE piece of info guys.

Check this out:
Coinmarketcap shows a daily trading volume for RCN at 247 BTC. Bittrex alone already has almost 1000BTC volume, and UpBit shows a volume of 720 BTC. So the daily should actually be at over 1940 BTC.

JUST ONE DAY AGO trading volume was at 44 BTC. This means an explosion in volume of over 4400%. This is literally what happened to OMG. 3X MINIMUM in 24 hours as a kind estimate, mark my fucking words.

We are taking this one straight to the moon this whole entire week! Ready to go!