Is this dumping?

Is this dumping?

Was a clear pump n dump by pajeets. it pumped, guess what comes next

Classic pnd
This is white paper project with nothing working
Sell now before you loss all money

LOL biz fell for the PND AGAIN.

Biz I tried to tell you not to fomo. I tried to tell you there will be another dip pre-fork. I tried but you don't listen.

buy orders stacked from 630 - 500 lol

haha, its been on an uptrend for the last 4 days, it will have a slight correction before it goes to the moon!

>Slight correction
>-25% INC

I bought at 12k its at 17,5k. thats a huge increase. I have no idea why you think a fall from 18k to 17,5k is big but I am the one making money you are the one staying poor.

it's still below ICO price :D

No. Not sure if you seriously don't know, but don't listen to these people. .05 is still a very good buy price. *IF* it dips to the 4's again, you'd be a fool not to do it, but I am just not sure it will. Will take some heavy pull by the last fork push. Cheers.

You're the retard by not selling high and buying low, retard.

Update from telegram group, the devs have just booked a flight to fkn IBIZA (google it) they don't care about their product now that they have the money

WTF? didn't you read what I wrote? I bought 12k sold 18k, holding some for when it goes to 60k. just so you know 12k< 18k < 60k.
god damn pajeets are retarded.

Why do you want us to google IBIZA user? It is this an elaborate ruse to steal my private key? Well I ain't falling for it.

You never actually said you sold at 18k you retard you implied you were still holding

fake news

All of this FUD shilling just makes me want to buy more.

Who /comfy/

Req holder here, I approve of this FUD because I want to accumulate more. Keep up the good work.

why not invest in projects like SALT, Ripio etc who will actually have customers

this is just one of many potential payment processors competing in a crowded and difficult market

omisego is sitting at what $600 million and the HAVE many many large well known customers AND they have staking

token burn which is what request is doing will have minimal impact on price, Iconomi also has token burn/buyback and look where their price is...

Larper detected. You don't even know what REQ ist trying to achieve right? Despite you are trying to shill your bags, you are even comparing it ICN.
This board is srly full of pajeets. Sorry that you cannot comprehend the project.

Chase your short term gains, you would have Sold btc at 0,001 pajeet Dollar and never Invested into OMG, because it's only a fcking WP Project too. ;)

They have token burn + staking.

bought at 18k comfy af, don't give a fuck about the price till 2019

It's so funny to watch the replies to every thread. Nearly every coin has a 50/50 split of "This is bullshit!" "Scam!" You can even go back and read the old thread about Ethereum. Just DYOR , pick an exit point, and don't forget to hodl.

50/50 Split is better than 100% shill. Comfy with that. Always comfy in this pajeet board.

holding 20k REQs, feels comfy af