en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akan_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borana_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_textiles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa#Archaeological_evidence_for_the_origins_and_spread_of_iron_production_in_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africans, obviously, Native American were in the stone age.

Hi samefag, stop shilling your race on this board ok

the native Americans had the Aztecs and Incas and Mississippians but black Africans had Ghana Songhai Tichitt great Zimbabwe Sao Yoruba land Igbo Benin etc they also put up a better fight against Europeans

the Asante ife the sudanic states also

One of 200 stone ruins in southern Africa

Wtf are you talking about? If this is because of the picture I taked it from another thread.

Wtf are you talking about? If this is because of the picture I taked it from another thread.

DHAR TICHITT built during the neolithic era

>what is poster counter
You responded to your own thread you tard

The Aztecs had advanced maths, Africans have nothing comparable to that.

Native americans had wheels, not Africans.

Africans had iron weapons and carbon steel natives had nothing compared to that

Africans had skilled iron working weapons and carbon steel natives were still using stone weapons

Read "Africa counts" and Ron Eglash book. Robin Walker also wrote a book about African maths.

As for wheels, primitive wheels were not useful in Africa(extreme topography).

Sorry I've a Dissociative Identity Disorder

Africans had fractal geometry sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/07/990727071229.htm

There was Benin and Kumasi which impressed even European visitors "With its mathematical layout and earthworks longer than the Great Wall of China, Benin City was one of the best planned cities in the world "

>15 replies
>4 posters
sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee_calendar

No African had calendar, they lived literaly without the concept of time.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the world back then, there are plenty evidences of "advanced" cultures all over the world dating from neolithic, and they just seem to have fade away without having heirs.

Aliens

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borana_calendar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_calendar

Africans had advanced political institutions, Ayittey talks about that in "Indigenous African Institution"

Example of Native American political institutions?

They had, there is just less research on them than on African.

That area was inhabited since the neolithic era. Those buildings pictured were not built in the neolithic era. Wakanda isn't real.

Damn, that' a super long text to just spell "broccoli".

they were built during that era they latter went on to use mud after the Sahel started to become desert

>As for wheels, primitive wheels were not useful in Africa(extreme topography).

Are you kidding me? What type of excuse is that? So they never understood that a circular shape turns on the ground, because they had an extreme topography?

They didn't had fractal geometry, you can do whatever it will naturally become a "fractal", Ron Eglash is a joke

>Those buildings pictured were not built in the neolithic era.
It's actually a "restored" site. There was nothing 50 years ago, it's just a tourist attraction.

Read his book.

they didhave fractals just because you don't like it doesn't make it true

the natives only used it for toys the Africans knew about chariots but didn't want them they favored horses instead

African

You mean African>=native american>european

Natives

There were ancient inhabitants. The pictured buildings restored and standing are not from the neolithic period. Much of the restored architecture is from the medieval era.

Africans had potsherd roads and were militarily superior to the natives also most natives were hunter gatherers while most Africans were not

Great Zimbabwe

They had prior contact with Europeans so they didn't get BTFO by plague. If it wasn't for that, European settlers world gave had a hell of a time trying to claim the Americas.

Africans>=natives>uropeans

Just because you've made some discoveries, it doesnt mean your immune to a zerg rush from lesser civilizations.

The Europeans had guns and steel weapons the would've won regardless of pox

Great Kiva in Lowry Pueblo

>Much of the restored architecture is from the medieval era.
All. There's nothing left from the neolithic period, it just turns out that Arabs used the same place.

southamericans adopted iron metalworking and made swords in less than 5 years spaniards came. Also adopted horse-ridding too. Guns weren't relevant in south america.

The akan people practiced small pox inoculation thus the pox didn't devastate them

Aztec West, with reconstructed great kiva (right)

oops now i remember they already had bronze swords, they just adopted iron metalworking and started using iron swords

their entire population was reduced to less than 10% in 1600. Epidemics would doom them all anyway

Africans had horse too

Give me one African civilization with ruins like that and I will admit that Africans wins.

More than 200 similar structures in southern Africa stretching from Zimbabwe to bostwana

Ghana empire and Zimbabwe kingdoms

Civs aren't just architecture

Natives had real clothes, most Africans were naked.

Amerindians had a higher development rate than europeans. Therefore Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

I know nothing about african cultures, so I can't conclude anything from it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_textiles

Uh no most were wearing loin clothes en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clothing_in_Africa most Africans had nothing such a a kenta cloth

Hausa riding boots

Distpite having agriculture for only 3000 years the made into late medieval era

That looks cool. Any info about the crops they cultivated? Did they have metalworking?

Yam, Sorghum, Oryza glaberrima oil palm, raffia palm, black-eyed peas, groundnuts, and kola nuts....

Yes, since Nok culture, and PROBABLY in 2000BC with Oboui site.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa#Archaeological_evidence_for_the_origins_and_spread_of_iron_production_in_Africa

Wiki pages only in English, I wonder why. Anyway this textile culture is very late.

the y go back even further with the sonnike and Sudanic states

The earliest surviving sub-Saharan textiles date as far back as the ninth century BC, and come from the Igbo Ukwu site in Nigeria. Many of the ancient weaving techniques, patterns and styles are still used today, and remain an important part of African culture.

>who was better

ninth century BC is very late

to me these civilizations prove that advanced cultures could arise outside of Eurasia

Olmecs had realistic sculpture, Africans only have voodoo idols that were... not very advanced.

It's "Soninke", and they were mud huters.

the didn't reach region till then they originally lived further up north in places like Niger Mali Senegal and the sahel

Head of Ife faggot

Sorry but this theory about Oboui is complete bullshit

>Questions have also been raised about the unusually good state of preservation of metallic iron from the site

Compared to that of Rome and Greece even the Renaissance art by white visitors

Did they natives make any metal work in comparison

I agree with you.
Africans>natives>europeans

Haudenosaunee confederacy

Africans had better armies then the natives

What?

Why Europeans at the end? Europeans had Rome, Greece, Celtics, Stonehenge, maxim guns and advanced maths, computers and phones.

ignore him were not talking about that

Natives (Central and southern Americans)= sub Saharan Africans

>guns
>fabric
mmh

>Stonehenge
WE STACKED ROCKZ N SHEIT

wrong threat man

Dahomey had access to guns because they traded with Portugual.

Yeah, Sioux had access to guns too, it doesn't make them civilized.

Dahomey people built actual cities

>13 posters
a single samefag shilling for africans throughout the entire thread. native americans were much more advanced, without a doubt in the world. most american tribes practiced agriculture to at least some extent, whereas in africa it was only practiced to any extent in east africa. they even took maize, a plant inedible in its natural form, and through centuries of artificial selection, turned it into a nutritious staple. they had incredible knowledge of mathematics and astronomy. they had many daunting structures which can only come from a very sophisticated complex society. and most amazing of all, this was all done INDEPENDENTLY, no way in hell you can say that for nigger societies.

my fucking sides!
>all these euro flags

Calm down, Juan.

ah no look up Bantu expatiation most Amerindians were still using stone spears when the euros arrived west Africans have been urbanizing for thousands of years

I didn't said that it makes tyem civilised, I was explaining why they had guns on the picture.

Dahomey developped quite well independently though.

African independently developed metallurgy farming etc they more advanced metallurgy than the natives who were mostly using stone Spears the also put up a better fight than the natives did against the Europeans it took multiple centuries to defeat them also Africans weren't wipped out like the natives were

Why did the euros destroy them so quickly then the Africans

Salty jaun

>Dahomey developped quite well independently though.
user... they were slavers working for Europeans.