RIP linkies

oracles.org Mainnet launches next month, Real team that won't eat all the ico funds. Game over

I sold ages ago the lack off updates is unreal

>www.oracles.org
>Created Date: 2004-05-09

on their homepage: "technology partner with parity" . Lol good luck with that after today.

DELET THIS I NEED TO RECOVER mY LOSSES

KEK you fucking fudders are dumb. Just because the name is Oracles Network doesnt mean its an Oracle get it?

Its another blockchain platform that is meant to compete against ethereum. Its supposed to be a more scalable blockchain.

>lack off updates

You fucking FUDster spilling your FUD knowing full well LINK will be worth $1 EOY - at least!

What the FUCK do you expect their team to call you personally every 30 minutes and tell you what are they doing?

Shut up and WAIT!

well, actually there were quite some updates in the last days. but they just don't seem to get a hold of the ADHD suffering millennials attention

Itll be out of top 100 deluded linkie

is that Rory?

deluded linkies

Exactly! Stupid millenials want info all the time, while the Link TEAM is working HARD. UGH!

Yes, Rory is Smart Contract's PR manager.

deluded no links

Watch as your profits get eaten away by Sirgay.

the absolute state of LINK FUD

Team working hard!

>LINK FUD

True.

Money skelly vs Money belly.

>It's another blockchain that Link can support
>This is somehow FUD

checked & agreed
>what is does a bottom even look like

Not sure how that "is" snuck in there. Not even phoneposting for once. LINK has nowhere to go but up even if you think it's a shitcoin, which I don't.

Lol oracles main net launches next month when the ico starts tough times for link bagholders

LINKIES = CHINKIES

>TFW link FUD hides a legitimately good project

Comfy af, but you should still D E L E T T H I S op