Ripio network on Bittrex

Salt MCAP: $135M
Rippio MCAP: $76M*

CMC is not up to date -> 509,942,647 coins * $0.15

Price is just a joke, a FAR superior product and team (lol scammer Voorhees giving massive discounts that get dumped) than Salt.

Team: ripiocredit.network/about-us.html

These are ex-VPs and C-levels from IBM, PayU, Consensys (prime PR) and last but not least Tim Draper (guy who bought the BTC seized from Silk Road so a nose for good investments and coming from one of the wealthiest VC families (Skype)).

Other urls found in this thread:

rcn.exchange
medium.com/rcn-news/rcn-token-sale-has-ended-and-huobi-partnership-announcement-d11268d35801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I put 10k on RCN
Solid project with good thungs ahead for them

This might be the next Omise - high potential in a underdeveloped region with an established company behind it

Agreed! I will be following RCN news closely.

can people stop saying this shit for every new ico that does something similar to omg? said the same shit for EVX

rcn.exchange alpha released soon. Also
medium.com/rcn-news/rcn-token-sale-has-ended-and-huobi-partnership-announcement-d11268d35801

More partnerships and news ahead. Happy to hold on this one for a while.

He's right tho. Bittrex adding them instantly and if not for their team and company this is a sign for a solid project.

One of these ICOs is gonna boom and why wouldn't that be Ripio?

- chinese money waiting on huobi
- korean money already pamping on Upbit
- 130k existing users in Arjentina
- alpha exchange lending for ico buyers in a week
- bittrex insta added like no other=solid project

I dont see it dumping bellow 2x anymore honestly

If you know this man, you would sell your mom too to buy more RCN.

Ripio is currently doing really well on Bittrex. Good sign so far. Good volume for future pump.

Nice.

Definitely one of the best projects lately. Extremely bullish on it

Is it too late to buy in?

I love it when Korean money pamps.

It’s preparing for another leg. 0.001 target today possible

Not late at all

Considering the upcoming news and updates I would say that it is not late as well

Volume increasing, early stage of adoption on Bittrex, now around 2000 sats is absolutely a safe zone.

it got dumped from 2500 and its back at 2000 now. You're gonna be getting it at discounted price of 20%

I bought it at .00052 ETH senpai

when's the dump? i some anime i want to watch today so i have to plan if im going to partake in this ponzie scheme

It's still on the low side. Can't hurt to pick some up.

>take a look at he order book
>set a sell order where you feel comfy
>relax and watch anime
>?????
>profit

>it never sells
>it rises way above the sell order

You might just get lucky. If not just set buy orders at current price. Guaranteed to hit.

I'll give it a chance... Bought 2btc, let's see.

rip

Welcome home user. Now we moon!

Still pumping and you are still missing out. Sad.

2070 sats it was at 2000 a few mins ago, thats barely 1 percent what the fuck u mean pumping?

So whats token for? Why will it rise in price

>GUYS BUY MY SHITCOIN ITS SO GOOOOD. It went up 203250% BUY NOW BUY BUY BUY I JUST WENT ALL IN
>*looks at RNC*
>90% Down WTF Why would I BUY into your SHITCOIN
This is why people stay poor

You're the ultimate retard.

It's just been listed.
Take whather coin and zoom out when has been added and you will see the same big red candle, followed by huge profits.

Around 2000 sats is already the floor.

>ATL SELL SELL SELL
And I'm the retard.

I bought in at 2k, SAD!
Fuck you dumb bitch

Sorry bro, I totally misunderstood your green text, I was talking at the phone while reading and shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Yeah, you're totally right, they use to miss great opportunities and jump in without problem into coins already exploded or buying them ATH and selling at loss...

It wouldn't be Veeky Forums otherwise...

No problem. We are in this together. No pajeets here... right?

So there's 600 Million coins in circulation? Salt only has 49 Million which is why it's price is higher. 2-3k seems like the top end for RCN atm.