This might be make or break

hcltech.com/blogs/introduction-cotrust-platformsm-hcl-blockchain-application-platform?amp

Looks like either a partnership or a blatant rip off.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It begins.

twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961 of course they are going to use Chainlink.

I have no idea what any of this means or how it relates to LINK

Iron fucking hands.

Now I understand why the dev team wants to keep things quiet...

A multi billion dollar company that tweeted a few days ago that "ChainLink bridges the gap between SmartContracts and real world" is now rolling out their platform which almost certainly will use ChainLink.

HCl seems to be offering services that only chainlink can offer. This comes after HCl recently tweeted about how good chainlink is.

Dag Henk-Jan.

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Why is the price not moving WTF is this nightmare

This is your chance to buy in BEFORE the pump, idiot

Please announce the partnership today

Sergey has NDA's on his NDA's; he can't breath a word or good chance this falls apart.

Say it with me.

PRICED IN.

?

Fucking ADHD kids...I swear to god.

Is it more good news? SELL SELL SELL

>We're heading for Venus
>And still we stand tall
>'Cause maybe they've seen us
>And welcome us all, yeah
>With so many light years to go
>And things to be found
>I'm sure that we'll all miss her so
>It's the final countdown

DELET THIS OH NONONO I NEED TO BUY MORE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're closer than you think.

OP's article is from early September, and hints at (but doesn't mention) Chainlink being used by HCL (a multibillion dollar firm).

Then HCL put out this tweet two days ago: confirming that they are in fact going to use Chainlink.

So confirmation two days ago, and the price did absolutely nothing.

It's baffling.

PAJEEEEET

Guys...

>In future, organizations will need to participate in multiple blockchains, but not want to have to go through a separate integration effort of their systems of record for each blockchain. Instead they would like to have a proxy that is integrated with the systems of record that facilitate participation in multiple blockchains

>In future, organizations will need to participate in multiple blockchains

>A Blockchain application platform that sits between future Blockchain business applications and the enterprise Blockchain engine is the way forward

KEK enterprise pajeets shilling chainlink, you cant make this stuff up

There is no confirmation. This is just an stunning coincidence.

I kinda get the feeling the cheap Link days are counted. Sitting comfy on 51k and waiting.

It's a multibillion dollar firm, make no mistake.

Bitcoin mooned when everyone thought Indian rabble was going to put their money in Bitcoin instead of gold.

Yes a 7+ billion dollar pajeet corporation..

exactly. only high IQ individuals like us understand what is going on. the plebes don't know enough to pump the price right now.

Once it does, it will be astronomical.

and?

What?
HCL literally said they're going to use Chainlink.
Where's the coincidence?

It is going to be incredible.
Imagine going on 6 weeks of nofap, and edging every waking moment of every day.
The splooge will change earth's orbit.

This
India is a huge country +1 billion people, despite 99% of the population haven't seen or used a toilet, and work sewing clothes/shoes, or telemarketing.
It still leaves 10 millions Indians left, whom runs legit business and are normal human beings.

Buy ark?

They post a million articles on twitter a day about random shit, they're doing their own thing not partnering with a dead coin like link

They literally did not say they would use chainlink. They endorsed chainlink over Twitter.

If HCl had announced they will be using chainlink or partnering with them the price would be something like $1.5-2/LINK

>t. increasingly nervous no LINK

>I WANT TO SELL TOMORROW

Then if you guys are so smart, please tell me about the tweet they made.
I Was a bit confused reading that tweet because it had absolutely no context. Now it's possibly a little bit clearer why they tweeted about Chainlink.

If you made toilet paper, why the hell would you tweet "Toilets needs to flush hard. This is where ToiletMaker comes in hand"
NO CONTEXT - NO SENSE

Bagholders getting desperate for some legitimacy

>some legitimacy
If there's anything Link has tons of, it's legitimacy lmao.

IT'S GOING UP

47k here, hope i can trade till 50, but once you hit that marker it's never enough, i need more and more and more

It just got a nice pump

You don't wanna mess with these guys. Their designated shit streets are paved with gold.

It's always bizzare how people try to minimize anything positive when it's Chainlink. If Swift came out and said they were using Chainlink you would have four threads about how Swift is irrelevant and worthless and then another two about how they are just throwing Chainlink a bone and aren't going to seriously use it.

At this point I can only assume people are bullshitting until the fork to maximize gains before going back into Link.

its because Sergey has been in blockchain since the very beginning
Literally, this dude is one of the monoliths from the infancy of this technology
He understands chainlinks use case, and just how necessary it is.
Because of this, like ETH , people will do all that they physically can to keep the price low for a couple more paychecks.
I am guilty of owning 5 twitter accounts that all FUD chainlink, whether or not I make a difference I don't know, but I have gotten others to spread my lies, too

100k is my target, hopefully I can get there. Have enough for 40k right now.

pump it up

pump it up

HOLY FUCK first they endorse chainlink and then go and backstab it like this?
is link doomed?

The double standard is real.

So many fucking people are watching Link right now, and they don't understand why Chainlink isn't 100% deployed yet with global mainstream acceptance.

They are literally on the ground floor of Link, and COMPLAINING about it.
This is why so many people will never amount to anything.

Lol, you got the timeline confused user.
OP's article is from early September, the endorsement is from two days ago.

They already did a while ago check twitter

>SemenDrinkingTouhous
>rentfree
Jesus Christ

The tweet was 4 days ago and I guarantee you this webpage section was already prepped at the time. No, I don't believe there is any foul play. LINK is middleware which means it could be made to work with their blockchain (right now it's just BTC, ETH and Hyperledger)

Please no, not another good news, the LINK price already took a beating, we can't have another good news or we're going to 10 cents.

pajeets are infecting hcl too

What, good news? Mainstream adoption? Billion dollar industries buying into Link and actually mention using it? Please no! See you at 1000 sats.

Maybe doomsday news like extinction of all mankind in existence could drive the price up.

Have we heard anything from the Chainlink team recently?

50K LINK holder. Am I gonna make it lads?

It's been a while since I last went to ED.
Could you pleasee remind me:
I pay tx fees with ED wallet or my own wallet?

Literally millionaire in 2018. Hodling 12.5 links, will be able to buy top tier apartment next year.

R E N T F R E E

>I guarantee you this webpage section was already prepped at the time.
I'm seeing 4 September as the post date for that webpage.

No

Because you'll sell way too early

Thanks LINK bro. Were all gonna make it!

Tell me then boyo, if I hold until 2020 will I be multi million?

Without
A
Doubt

HOLLLYSHIIIT

Elaborate?

Unfortunately I kinda suspect LINK only to go up in sats because BTC is dropping. But we will see. We need mroe patience anyway.

He means "7.2b$ company adopting Chainlink is huge"

It is not confirmed yet. Fingers crossed.

$7.2 bil company
Toilets: 0

sergey's got a job, to bring toilets to HCL

But you can connect the dots no?

Without toilets chainlink cannot function in India. So sad, deluded linkies!

omg you can tweet them
why is tweeter not going up ?
buy buy buy 1

unironically gonna invest my Link gains in india sewers!
illuminati here we go

Wasn’t all this shit posted on reddit days ago? I saw the tweet and article and assumed /biz already had a weak ass FUD thread about it. If not fuck we’re slow

It was posted here too.

alright guys. I made a call and confirmed what I was thinking. Its priced in.

NOOOOOOO

WHY IS EVERYTHING PRICED IN ALREADY!

i love you deluded linkies

literally who

I´m back. I will heal my wounds. I wlil heal your wounds. Our wounds. Everything wil be good, baby.

a loser like you wouldn't know :^)

NOT AGAIN!!!