So it begins

>still under 3mil market cap
>Binance founder says he is a fan of humble ICOs like BNC, DRGN, CFD.
>emergency adding to ED due to high demand
>CMC and blockfolio soon

This is LITERALLY your last chance if you don't want to get salty and depressed whenever you check this board for the next few weeks

Binance is coming.... prepare to get in right now biz. Mcap under $3m.

Binance when?

I got in on ICO and bought all the way up to 0.001
Being a CFD baglord feels fucking great

Not much hope for Binance in the next few weeks, Joost has said that Binance require a working prototype before listing, which is still in the development stages. Kucoin, on the other hand, will probably list it within the next few days.

Binance don't list coins that have no product confido has no product till next year at the earliest , lol gl with your pump n dump coin . People buying this high will get rekt

DRGN

more like prepare to get JUSTed lulz

>CFD
>Not Russian scam

TFW 100 CFD
Will I make it?

>HUMBLE ICOS LOOOOOOOL

Good incentive to get something going quick. Also not sure how true this is... REQ got listed, too.

Correct, you posted the logo to the ticker. Good work!

I'm just basing it off what Joost said in the telegram; they're in talks with Binance but Binance want to see a working prototype first

Request have a working product, they are way ahead of their roadmap

bought some at .001 am i fucked?
i think thats like 30cents per token.

Where do I even buy this? ED?

no sorry, you need atleast 10k

Maybe they have different requirements or a minimum requirement. And the small team, low market cap and trade volume might trigger them to ask for a product.
Anyways, the CEO personally seems to be a fan of the ICO (not said anything about the project itself) so this is good!

Yes but it's hovering at 7-10x ICO price right now.

2.8mil market cap as we speak. Look at other projects on CMC with bigger market caps. You're fine, plenty of room upwards.

OP pic related, only trading for a few hours now

I missed another easy x10...
JUST

Probably not. Market cap is incredibly low at 3m. Especially compared with some coins in the top 100-200. Early days it was just their ICO was so low they've asked for virtually the bare minimum.

10x from here is still possible my guy

Still going to at least double from here
And hey, it wasn't easy, there was a lot of Fud the week before the ico

whats the smallest cap coin on binance?

yoyow

CFD is yoyow v2. We going to the moon again!

tfw hav 10k

MOOOOON TIME!!!

someone is enthusiastic