Best place to buy these UK?

Redpill me on buying gold anons

The world is coming to an end and I need some of these on hand to buy food

Other urls found in this thread:

royalmintbullion.com/
bitgild.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitstamp. You can withdraw your bitcoin using gold which will be sent home to you.

>Store silver too

If the world is going to end, why the fuck would I give you good for metal I can't use to eat or defend myself with?

If there is a demand for gold there will be a functioning government. If it's an apocalypse you want food, guns and shelter. Not worthless gold.

i will have food but its good to have something to barter with

Didn't know bitstamp did this, that's good to know.

Give a man a fish and youve fed him a meal, teach a man to fish and youve fed him a lifetime

>he is not planning on using gold bars to craft a golden katana for the zombie apocalypse.
lol, you NEETs have no skills at all. you can keep your potatoes and guns.. all i need is muh heavy as fuck gold bars

>world is coming to an end and I need some of these on hand to buy food

Hahahahahahahhaha

You fucking faggot. Say you manage to buy gold coins (keep it small and transportable, right?) to live during the APOCALYPSE.

OK, now since you're in the UK, local Achmed and his 462 cousins see that you're not dead starving, so even if they're goatfucking degens (muslims) they connect the dots - this guy is onto something, he doesn't starve.

Knock knock, jolly ole chap, who is it, could it be the council perhaps stiff upper lip my ole governa!

- head chopped off

B-but I have gold coins.

Just kill yourself, limey.

royalmintbullion.com/

those 1oz brittanias are nice coins

>World is coming to an end
You need spaceships, not gold.

>implying i'm english

Sold my while gold and silver stack yesterday to buy shitcoin.

Anybody look at goldmoney.com?

Get out of my country you fucking foreign cunt. Unless you're white. Then you can stay.

>implying UK is one country

Gold.co.uk is what I used when I was wasting money on pretty bullion to hold in my hand rather than investing in BTC when it was still under £500. You place order with them and pay via bank transfer. You can sell back to them as well (I did) and it's fairly easy process I always got paid same day they received my package.

UK is one country. You think every other fucking country on Earth doesn't have constituent regions/'nations' which used to be separate sovereign states? UK is nothing fucking special.

bitgild.com/

Bought some silver bullions from there. Everything worked fine. They accept multiple different cryptos.

Holy shit

Bleyer Bullion has the best customer service in the UK for bullion. Sent me a christmas card with my queen's beast gold coins which made me feel all fuzzy. Better than the several other venues I've gone through (ATS, bullionbypost etc)

try paying with gold, you get robbed. try it with silver, nobody wants it. that's the truth of the post apoc world. invest in toilette paper and bullets.

>Apocalypse.
>Total amount of people compared to total supply of gold shrinks rapidly. Gold value inflates not only due to that, but because WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT GOLD ITS ONLY USAGE IS IN ELECTRONICS AND THERE WILL BE AN OVERFLOWING SUPPLY HOLY SHIT ARE YOU STUPID.

The most valuable items in the apocalypse are things that are actually useful in the apocalypse. No one is going to give any more shit about gold than they will give a shit about USD or bitcoin.