SALT PLATFORM

You can get preliminary access to the platform if you use a referral link (in pic cause Veeky Forums is gay) and be among the first to have full access when it goes live. Price of tokens is already set @ $25 (currently trading on exchanges for less than $3)

Other urls found in this thread:

publication.widmerdun.com/where-salt-lending-got-it-so-wrong-7b7b71e5590d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone who isn't going to be a mindless shill
tell me why this is allowed?
why don't other coins just say their shit is worth 10x its current price, too?

this seems fucking retarded and i don't feel comfortable trusting something so blatantly "too good to be true"

Lol fake and gay

Should've at least used the right font

the membership price will push the market price higher, isn't that obvious?

I'm trying my best to buy some SALT right now but it's not easy. A lot of people wanting in now it seems.

Yeah, when you hit the BUY button on trex is redirects you to stringent KYC page where they ask for your biometrics in order to purchase a pinch of SALT.

Gotta keep trying, baka.

Obviously I added the link & arrows retards

Why the fuck did they choose $25 out of all the numbers?

Why not $20? $10?

And whatever the number - how come people with money (non /biztards) are not hoarding up on such obvious "market mistake".

user, I...

Is a bot messing with the price on binance?

Because they can't afford to eat the difference & SALT can. The developers have addressed all of this thoroughly user. DYOR

It was originally announced at $10 but has already increased to $25 due to interest in the platform. It will never be lower than this according to the team but will likely be increased to $32 in the "near" future. It's just a presale now.

25 dollars per SALT was already established. This thread is not a leak

Stay salty

When will the platform be open for business?

end of the year

Correct. That's not the news. I just didn't know you could sign up already. A friend of mine sent me a link this morning & I'm only #588 so I thought I'd hook my Veeky Forumsbros up.
Scheduled before EOY

Thanks, bro.

Its like they are saying token is worth 25$ to THEM. You can purchase their services with SALT and it will be worth 25$, like reducing interest rate.

Whats it worth to you is whats market price will be on exchanges, and since there is money sink it should go up.

Alright, Veeky Forums, redpoll me on SALT. Let’s say I want to take a loan out against my crypto and buy a car. I still have to come up with the money to pay the loan off. So tell me how this is better than getting a regular loan?

Fucking autocorrect.

So why, if ever, would SALT go above $25 , if the platform in which it is used, accepts it for $25 in services

It's not "worth" $25. They are saying that when people use it on their platform, it will buy $25 worth of stuff. Because you can't currently buy everything in the world with SALT tokens through their platform, it must necessarily trade at a discount. The discount is so large right now because it is risk-adjusted; we've priced in about only a 10% chance of company's success right now. They aren't making a price floor, they are actually making a price ceiling: the price of SALT will never go above $25.

The reason people say it is undervalued, whether they understand this reason or not, is because they are implicitly assuming there is a greater than 10% chance that you will be able to actually use SALT tokens on their platform.

>The reason people say it is undervalued, whether they understand this reason or not, is because they are implicitly assuming there is a greater than 10% chance that you will be able to actually use SALT tokens on their platform.

this makes sense, but could the opposite also be said for those who do not believe it is undervalued/purchase it?

"anybody not buying this right now thinks there is a 90% chance the company is a sham and doesn't ever actually function as they say they will" ?

It won't ever go above $25.

It's also hard to imagine the market price being anything less than 75% of the company price once the platform launches though. Seems like a no brainer buy to me right now.

It wont. But if i can make profit from buying at 3 and selling at 10-15-20$ ill take it.

I personally wouldnt go all in on it, but i bought enough to make loan with low interest if i ever need one.

Cause your assets are mostly in cryptocurrencies and banks won't even open the door for you until you transform them into fiat, which will require you to pay capital gains taxes.

Cause the platform price is subject to changes adjusting supply and demand.

By the way, what SALT does is by no means revolutionary or unheard of, in the stock markets, SBLOCs are quite popular and used.

This project is going to succeed because there's massive precedent of their model succeeding in similar environments.

Looks like a bull trap ill wait for the dip

dont listen to the paid shill or enjoy being dumped ;)

Hmmmm. I wonder if this means I can finally be done with banks and credit cards for the rest of my life.

publication.widmerdun.com/where-salt-lending-got-it-so-wrong-7b7b71e5590d

I tried to sign up for 2 consecutive days and I couldn't. How is it now available? Or the only way is through a referral link?

That's the only way I was able to get it to work. I had seen people talking about having access but I couldn't figure out how. I was trying to tell my friend (who introduced me to bitcoin initially) about it & he said he already had access & sent me a link. I'm just paying it forward.

How much is that approx??

With (((them))) you always lose.Just look at Bancor and Tezos. Same with Salt.

>The price is going to tank!
Already happened.
>People will be mad and complain to the SEC!
lol

Lmao SALT is some crazy shit made by white people. No one wants to fucking lend crypto, period.

>FUD FUD FUD SELL SO I CAN BUY FUD FUD FUD
Pajeet go home.

>To lend crypto
>Literally the opposite of what salt is doing
Nice bait m88

kek
but seriosly whats with this fucking wall

trump is going balls deep

Salt is a hidden gem

>he doesn't get it

Right? I figure I can easily refinance any higher interest loans or credit lines by basically just holding my bitcoin in what essentially amounts to a different wallet (smart contract).

>saved

Ask the creator of Minereum. According to him it's worth $35 each. Current price is actually $0.25 so kill me.

When was the pre-sale? Maybe they've already sold off?