HAHAHAHAHA

ETH, $150MM worth of tokens locked

mark my words

this is the downfall of eth, it will take a while for it to recover from a SECOND mass exploit.

What does this mean for you and I? what's our plan of attack? XLM. XLM will reign supreme in the smart contract, ico platform world. this is a huge investment opportunity for us.

Nah it on only dumped like $10 bucks

priced in pajeet

ALL MY ETH IS LOCKED UP
SOMEBODY HELP

Bruh why do you blame ETH for something out of their control? A wallet builder wrote shitty code and the users of that shitty wallet got pwnd.
so what?

ETH isn't going anywrhere.
and neither is the price going to be affected much.

>
Hopefully people will panic and we can get some of that cheap cheap eth.

>Picture of OP

Ooh wee!
Time for a discount dip

everyone on Veeky Forums is fucking retarded I swear

kek

Bahahahahha what a shitcoin
>MUH SCAM ICOS

>$150MM worth of tokens

vaporwave you mean, they aren't actually worth that much.

So what if you use MEW with a Trezor?

Nothing happens
If XLM will ever get used many exploits in XLM contracts will also be found

when they hard fork because of the dao hack how much was it?
this bug is around 300 million dollars, so would they do it again?

What a dumb kid. He made himself owner of the library, could have done a whole lot more useful like actually stealing the funds or just burning them.

It only affects those faggots whom invested into that ico scam. Fuck em.
Also since that other faggot is cuckerin's friend he will probably for this shit just for his buttbuddy.

Whew thought I just got rekt

>mfw "muh flippening"

Won't happen, they might roll out a fix in upcoming Metropolis Part 2 upgrade which restores the wallets

When you realise that crypto is a mirage and we are all just buying and holding and selling poos
Wall to wall poo in the toilet on the ceiling your wallet over flowing with poos

ICN funds are comfortably locked away forever

Slowly but surely....

WTF ETH was supposed to be the safe choice when BTC dumps. REEEEEEEEEEE

this

hi friends honest question why do people use "MM" for million? isn't it just M?
thanks
dave

shorthand for "muh million"

the price isn't going anywhere because people can't sell their eth right now

technically M is the latin mark for thousand

ah okay so M*M
thanks!
dave

What if this isn't just some fucking 14 year old. Nice to believe some 14 year old accidentally did this shit right before the fork.

Price fucking tanks and after the fork people buy a fuckton of ETH back cuz there will be some bailout somehow.

Fucking genius.

Yes, lets just believe some autistic 14 year old newfag is good enough to code parity and also be dumb enough to "accidentally" do this

Fucking genius. which of you biz fags is behind this?

I am surprised ICN doesn't crash harder desu. But then again, it is only 1/6 of its ath.

why would a big token burn due to a faulty 3rd party wallet hurt the ETH? brain on.

Rare microcephaly Wojak

BUT R/ETHTRADER TOLD ME IT WOULD BE ANYDAY NOW!

more microcephaly pics pls

huh I always thought it was a typo and ignored it.

You live you learn.

Eh, whatever. These are inevitable bumps in the road. It's not going to stop anything from moving forward anyway.

well technicly you can just use the locked wallets as reserves for new tokens issued and give them to the original holders.