Is going all in on LINK a good idea in the long run?

Is going all in on LINK a good idea in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, you'll be set for life.

As long as you don't need the money, it's a great idea. It's always possible Sergey gets arrested tomorrow and the whole thing comes crashing down, but as far as shitcoin gambles go LINK is a pretty safe bet.

how much link do i need to run a node?

Do I need to leave my computer on at all times to run a node?

for newbies into the crypto space, I always recommend the A.I.O.L. investment plan. it stands for All In On LINK.

Why would you want to run a node? How would that benefit you? I don't even know what a node is. I invested everything into this coin and I don't even know how it works

if people use your node you get paid dividends in link

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

None, and yes. You get priority if you hold LINK but its not required,

You also have to have desirable data that people will retrieve from your node.

>4235017

Your arms must be fucked with all those heavy bags you're trying to offload.

Yes

Kek

Nodes require valuable data sources to be used. This isn't just a master node thing where you stake for dividends. Your node has to offer value.

in other words, LINK nodes are for big boys. not biz tards :^)

What is a node?

Basically yes.

FWIW (stands for 'For What It's Worth') I agree with you that's a good plan for novices IMHO (stands for 'In My Humble Opinion')

LOL (stands for laugh out loud) you got a better plan? if not then you can kindly GTFO (stands for go taste fruit orbs)

This. I'd imagine in a few years we're going tosee companiesdevelop out of sourcing and providing the best data, or info toget that data. Like how fitness people shill supplements via an imagesharing platform like instagram.

If you can hodl go for it, short term you'd prob be better off trading alts if you're not a retard.

An entry on the network

I was really hoping I could have run a node, but it's seems even if I got one set up I wouldn't know what to do next. I have 0 coding knowledge so it's a RIP in peace. Sucks because I'm really hyped by this project.

Maybe when LINK blows up and I'm big dick in the game, I can set up a node and pay someone to make it sick.

Laugh'd hard m8. Loving ya

yes
Sergey is one of the very few guys in this market that I actually trust
He was into smart contract before bitcoin even was a thing

OMG (stands for 'OmiseGO') I was agreeing with him!!!

If you're a young guy and don't need the money then yes

There's a small chance you'll lose it all and a much bigger chance that you'll be set for life within a year

>Do I need to leave my computer on at all times
Not if you use a VPS

Look, LINK is better than ETH. It's the next step for Smartcontracts. It integrated real time data and whatnot. Sergey explains it well in Devcon, for laymen like me.
Right now, Sergey and Co. are in deep in NDAs. Don't you wonder WHY LINK is so easy to market (multiple partnerships, potential to be eth 2.0, mentioned by a few companies, etc), yet they don't even have a cohesive marketing plan? It's because it's not yet time to market LINK. Probably a year from now they will reveal it all and at that point, they will market the fuck out of LINK, it's skyrocket, and I'll be making mad dosh.

I went all in yesterday, feels fucking good to have done so at the obvious bottom. i told my girfriend and she was dripping wet when i told her about the bottom i had found.

My grandkids will talk about my legacy and about their great bottom-finder grandfather for years after im gone

ZAP > LINK
newbies don't get scammed by this link bs, zap store is a real product not vaporware

i want to believe in link.

How much LINK are you guys holding?

almost 30k, might get some more

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

180k.

150K. Only planned on going to 120K but oh sweet jesus that 1800 sat dip

Almost 13K

How do I buy?
And in what wallet do I store?
Currently using coinomi for btc.

Buy on binance and I'm just keeping my link on binance

bout 200.

50k, will buy more if the price goes down

well done brothers

So when will the price be lowest? And is binance the best exchange for it?

I'm thinking of selling my 2300 OMG and putting it all on LINK after seeing that Indian company's tweet

Crypto-investing in a nutshell

>And is binance the best exchange for it?
It's the one with the highest volume. If you want to go in big, you better use Binance. As of today, we are close to the ATL. Go in now, it's not going to drop below 10 cents.

11k stronk here, sergeant shitter reporting for doody

Go all in on Ark, not Link.

So when LINK moons and you guys are racing your lambos on the moon, how exactly do you get your money out of LINK and into USD without having it taxed to shit?

by being european. no tax on crypto gains...

US is only like 15% if you hold for a year. Not that bad.

bought at 15c-35c

holding 28k

could have sold at the top and got 100-120k but I'm too dumb to do that

my family are pissed because I borrowed to buy more near the top
I'm near my initial investment, but had I sold at 3btc I would be rich compared to what I have now

I'll try to pay rent in LINK rather than be forced to sell low, at least I will be happy for them when it does well

it feels bad not being able to diversify, but you just know LINK is the safest hold there is

hold me Veeky Forumsbros

By the time my Link can afford me a Lambo the tax rate will be 20%.

in which country?

15%? thats bullshit. what if I use salt, that will save me money right?

the netherlands

I plan on staying in LINK a while, obviously selling tops and buying dips, but I dont need the money I have in it. THe joys of having a decent job.

CGT is 30% where I'm from, after you take out what you put in plus 1300 euro. I'll wait until corporations here infleunce the CGT tax rate of crypto assets (it will happen as our government are bitches to the corporatocracy; we're the EU coporate tax haven at 10 - 12.5 %).

I'd imagine we'l eventually have a legal, government-backed crypto asset within 5 years, similar to tether. I'll be cashing out into that, and prob using it as leverage for fiat loans (if that's still the main currency).

I plamn on giving as little back as possible. These cunts want to CGT my gains, but wont recognise it as a currency. Where's the incentive to work hard and make profit? Will they cover my losses? No.

SO I literally wont be cashing out to give the government my money. I'll move somewhere else with low tax.

Ark requires the devs of all the other blockchains to be "on board" and implement their (presumably yet to be fully developed) bridging code.

It's not going to happen. Chainlink will bury ark.

What do you guys think Link will be priced one year from now? Two years from now? Ten?

A dirty piece of toilet paper and half a can of spoiled mushrooms.

this thread makes me think link is just a meme but I still feel inclined to throw $500 in it

Get a more accurate meme pic

What will link hit in 10 years? Give a reasonable guess. I know its all speculation but i want to know how much to buy if i want to make 3 million after taxes.

Only 2018 Will tell

Well compared to the price it will get to, it's extremely cheap now.

To be honest I like Ark more because of its staking system. It's pretty fucking cool and would mean easy passive income if it reached BTC prices.
If LINK moons I just sell and then I still have the problem of not having money in the future

Lads, I have 50K. And behonest. If I hold for another 3 years. Am I gonna be a multimillionaire?

What do you think the price of 1 LINK will be at in 2020?

All in? Is this a joke? You might as well go BTC, create some paper wallets then flush them down the toilet. Same thing.

You guys have to face the fact that you made a terrible mistake. LINK is nothing more than a meme.

Only holding 5k, its all I could afford, but in the same boat in all other respects. I would diversify if I could but I'm not gonna waste time day trading when I could just put it all in link and at least get a 10x return, but hopefully a 50x eventually.

How can anyone be this deluded? It's mindboggling. Oracles are not worth much, don't need a token, don't need nodes. I'm a developer and if you think you are going to make 50x 100x or 1000x gains on some dude coding APIs you are out of your fucking heads. Not to mention the mass of oracle competition out there. You are all crypto version of darwin awards.

no crypto tax in my cuntry ;)

WTF are you doing here then? Get out there and code a decentralized oracle!

No Lambos for you!

At first I felt bad for the LINKies, but now I think they deserve to pay the "stupid" tax and learn their lesson

Keep investing in dogshit user

> confused with the difference between an oracle and a network of oracles
> don't need a token for a decentralized network
> don't need nodes for a decentralized network
> thinks there is a mass competition for decentralized oracles kek like what?
Stay poor. If you were actually a good dev you'd realize that there is no point in using a smart contract if you're going to end up relying on a centralized oracle. Why not use a traditional client-server webapp instead? it isnt trustless in the middle either way

You nailed it

Some dude on the internet who doesn't even understand how these things actually work, telling me to 'stay poor' LMFAO

Lmao, it is so fucking obvious that you have zero clue what Link is even about.
Fud so bad it shills instead.

Some dude on the internet with a wagecuck salary thinks he knows better than billion dollar IT companies like HCL Technologies, Capgemini, etc.

I did a full workup on Link deciding whether to invest so I know exactly what it's about. This difference between us is, I understood it actually has no real value. Anyone could do this and do it without tokens, nodes or centralization. You likely bought in on hype and buzzwords "Sibos" "Decentralized" "Solves the Oracle Problem". You should be hella nervous right now if you are holding this turd.

You do know billion dollar IT companies have 10,000's of partners right? Oh god you didn't know this. LOLOLOLOL

The best strategy long run is to chainlink a series of short term high growth flips until it's chainlink's time to be that pump and then go all in on chainlink as the last link in the chain and retire with infinite lambos.

>this reddit-tier passive aggressive posting
>"I'm a developer"

You obviously don't know the first thing about this whole thing.

Right. Except Link was the ONLY outside crypto dev invited by Swift to showcase a demo at SIBOS this year.
The most blockchain-heavy SIBOS to date.

Once again you prove you have no idea what you're gabbing about.

His reasoning is spot-on though, all you can do is call him names

Any more?

I'd say good luck with it, but even luck will not save you.

He hasn't even stated any arguments lol. All he said is "it's not needed" without explaining why.

They arent confirmed partners. They basically just wrote papers or articles on how much wrong you are and how important ChainLink is.

and you claim to be a dev?
HAHAHAHAH
nigger you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.
>without tokens
good luck finding node opeartors doing it for free you idiot
or a dev like Sergey who decides to do the entire thing as a volunteer without tokens
let me laugh at your ass once more
HAHAHAHA

A lambo for every wife, buy a helicopter for yourself.

what reasoning? he hasn't made an argument, he's just shitposting

i forget her name, she's a radio host in pennsylvania or something like that. no nudes.

Even Sergey said "a few years out" for any type of deployment. Can you imagine the competition in this space in a few years? Can you imagine holding these bags for years while they try to dev what is in the whitepaper lmao. There will be 50 oracle companies, most requiring no tokens, nodes or centralization by the time he gets anywhere -if at all.

Dude it was like 11 cents last week. You didnt buy the bottom

He said 2 years before we would live in an ideal world were smart contracts have widespread real world use cases. Who the fuck even started this 2 years bullshit FUD?