$100 by tomorrow morning. Once normies start to truly grasp that ETH is dead...

$100 by tomorrow morning. Once normies start to truly grasp that ETH is dead, they will move into LTC as a safe store of value. Get comfy lads.

Why is the most promising store of value & crypto investment ETH DEAD....

you must be dumb to think people will go in litecoin. lite is and will always be a shitcoin. It just had good marketing after whales accumulated and pumped the price to get dumb people as you to believe in this coin. If you are looking for a save heaven or for making money stop buying what is hyped for god sake.

LITCOIN IS ACTUALLY LIT, NEW AT HIGHS INCOMING

Bitcoin will soon be dead after the fork. Ethereum just died today. Litecoin will be the only decent coin left on normiebase. $500 in a month. Screencap this

If anything was hyped beyond its capabilities its ETH. LTC is like anti hype bro.

if you think nobody will go into LTC you'll be surprised how many OG BTC whales are big believers of LTC. Post segwit2x fork is going to be beautiful

>LTC as a safe store of value

overreacting, its just Korea washing money again, like last week with ETC going from 10->15 for no reason. thats how Korea seems to do crypto, they pick a coin and pump it rather stupidly (huge bulk buys), then sell it back down.

moon time boys, check the trends

Litecoin isn't hyped at all newfag, I rarely see it shilled on here compared to other cryptos

litecoin has had it's shilling cycles just like every other coin, newfriend.

$100? Why the fuck

Its been there b4 my d00d

No it hasn't

It's obvious from this graph that correction time is over
New moon mission imminent

>stock market crashes
>better put it all in ChuckE Cheese tokens

fucking kek

It hit 90 on coinbase

This is the coinbase graph closer in on it's peak. That's the high. It's never even reached close to $100.

Not to mention $90 is not $100 anyhow. Fuck out of here with that bullshit

It hit $94 very briefly on bitfinex. At any rate its going to blow past its previous ATH before end of November.

LTC was well on it's way to $100 dollars in September, it would've breezed past it to $120 but the China FUD hit it mid-moon. Everyone knows it's undervalued.

$100? Who cares. This coin will be $1000 some day. We're just accumulating while its sickeningly cheap. Going up is almost a bad thing right now.

Guys, let's be realistic..
This coin will be at 55-57 by tomorrow as usual.

Wait hol' up.
Can this coin push smart contracts and take over all the erc20 tokens on the market? No so why the fuck would this be a go to?

Because smart contracts are a meme and what happened with the parity wallet proves this. Why the fuck would I use Ethereum as a store of value when a single mistake by some incompetent developer could result in all of my funds being locked away, and maybe permanently lost?

As for erc20 tokens, they're are a fucking cancer so it's no big loss.

Do you realize what you are saying? Can you be anymore stupid?

"muh smart contracts"

I paid $100 for some litecoin a few months back. still hodling

It did reach around 90-92 on bittrex and GDAX

It may not hit $100 by tomorrow, but look at that rise.

How'd I buy at $91 then? I seriously thought "buy before we break 100" lmao what an idiot I was

13btc sell wall @ 87k gone in seconds

to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get dumped on in a few hours

Bought at $57 sold at $56 kek

Deluded Ethie.

If you're not hodling LTC until at least Christmas you're going to have a bad time.

LETS GO

holy fucking kek

atomic swaps not even able to be used yet by any wallets or whatever

ltc is crap until atomic swaps can be used by all

buy in when it sinks into the 50's again, it's a sure gainer till segwit2x hell blows over