Quietly goes 10x

interesting no one seems to be talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/QVT-to-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

biz doesn't care about profits or money. Still chasing shitcoins while threads about Ripio & Confido keep getting ignored. Welp! More for us I guess.

What was the ICO price?

I was in stage 2 but went to sleep and didnt participate as I figured itd sell out too quickly.

A new generation of baghodlers being born before our eyes. Have fun on fork day Confidon'ts.

Uhhh... money will flow back into alts on fork day

The fuck are you talking about?

shh
don't fuck it up

>money will flow back into GOOD alts on fork day

Fixed that for you Confidun Do Nuthin.

del this bro

Dude's name literally rhymes with Jesus of Nazareth.

because everyone talks about this
hitbtc.com/exchange/QVT-to-ETH

Where can you buy now?

Where can i get a better live tracking of this than shitter delta? im gonna buy some I am a dividends whore.

etherdelta.com/#CFD-ETH

Are you holding any specific coins now that are actively paying out dividends?

circulating supply of 9million
currently less than 1$ per token
You cant lose

Wait, this went 10x and LINK didn't? what the fuck that's not fair!!

Because what kind of absolute retard wants to buy something at x10 ICO price the day the ICO ends? Seriously what kind of special person does this.

I've sold my bags to one of those retards so I'm happy. Might buy back in if it dips significantly.

you made me lol

let them enjoy their moment
big bois have been accumulating a shitload of LINK for the past weeks

Whales dealing with the 2 eth ico cap are probably buying up the remainder that they want in their portfolio.

I just dumped for 10x, no regrets if it goes higher

Good team, idea and solid Ico, but its still a whitepaper ico and im sure some established company will implement a crypto escrow service before Confido have any partnerships

I just keep earning promotions, anyone got the pasta? need to check my rank again

all they look at is market cap, they think they can go for another 9x run but once it starts collapsing all the whitelisters will panic sell for them tasty profits, then the coin will be labeled as a bagholder coin with confidomarines and even if it dips to 1m market cap or so people will lose interest.
It's all about hype, sentiment, greed and fear, as long as the coin doesn't have a working/finished product

It's because they only ICOed for money they needed, not going for $32m because "I always wanted to buy a Lambo and eat mcdonalds everyday"

because im sitting comfy and not trying to have my coin memed to death on this board

Of course it goes 10X when it was below 500K USD in ico. Now it's above 12.5M marketcap.

Funny thing is, it will be rendered obsolete by competing technologies before it launches (which is many months away), but the promise of sharing "0.7% transaction fee profits" and "it will be bought by people wanting to not pay the transaction fee because using the token makes you not have to pay it so the token will increase in price" is sucking so many people in it might go 10x more.

In the end it will be vapourware though. Not because it's hard to make. It's actually easy to make so long as chainlink gets deployed and tx/s on ethereum gets increased, but because way lower free and far more flexible solutions will be built in the meantime.

12.5m? What drugs are you on? It's barely 3m

This isn't like the other ICOs which raised 30 million and sold 600million tokens.With a 40% presale bonus.

>Lying on the Internet
>Fudding this weakly

In memory of The Great MAJ Aleron-HELIX
please report in accordingly

promoted as of thismorn, reporting in

Isn't 0x14839bf22810f09fb163af69bd21bd5476f445cd The contract address?

If so, 0.000385000 * 15 000 000
= 5775 ETH = 1 732 500 USD

Hey wait a second... I fucked up.

Markcap isn't even near 3M. You're right.

Oh, I absentmindedly converted it into my pajeet national currency earlier today and forgot that it wasn't USD.

I'm sorry everyone.

Gonna delete my post now.

absolutely this, nothing against the project but by the time it's a working product it';; crash and moon 20 times, no need to fomo

meanwhile Chainlink is the the missing LINK of all this shit that'll go bonkers in summer 2018
it's like the CHAD that is late to the party and all the bitches are already getting wet in anticipation

this project will actually be using chainlink

The price is now above 0.0011

So mcap is north of 5m

Circulation is 9 million.