Mfw people thought this was the legit end of Ether

>mfw people thought this was the legit end of Ether

Y-yeah we're headed back to 300! We're not going anywhere...heh...

>Mfw OP forgot Koreans are sleeping

You will lose your life savings while you sleep

yeah right I mean at this point ethereum is too woven into the fabric of commerce for us to do anything but just forget about this (not to mention the huge barriers to entry for potential competitors and lack of current substitutes). ETH isn't a mess.

Someone post the eth pink wojak video

>lack of current substitutes
Is KMD and NEO not a substitute?

I'm crypto newbie… just learning

bruh those r fucking baby tier compared to ETH and the backing it has.

ETH has the first mover advantage in crypto platforms, about 90% of tokens in the cryptoverse and is the developers' first choice.
Simply too big to fail anymore, but...

this Parity news will affect the price still. Normies will still discover it and think it's the end, while it has nothing to do with ETH code itself. There will be a time to buy lower here.

exactly bro this is good for ethereum it will only make the community stronger each time a couple hundred million is frozen or stolen. this happens what like once every six months? it's just the cost of open source development. ethereum has vitalik and that alone is enough to make monthly losses of hundreds of millions of dollars not even matter in the larger valuation picture

300m out of 27b is definitely not the end of ETH. just another prime example of severe incompetence in the Dev community though. not great publicity. Add that to the natural selling pressure from hundreds of scammy ICO's, not looking great for ETH even a year from now. Only time will tell

What this shows is
1. The devs in the eth ecosystem everyone is praising as geniuses are incompetent wankers. Becoming more and more obvious even to non-technical people now.
2. Eth smart contracts are not what the economy of the future will run on.

Veeky Forums is just one overreaction after another. Tiny uptick -- "it's mooning." Tiny downturn -- I want to kms, wtf, I thought I was going to be rich??1!! REEEEEEEE. Jeez guys. Zoom out on your charts once in a while. Daily blips are meaningless.

>What is shitposting?

It's not the end of Ether but it is going to crash and you are delusional if you think otherwise. It'll take another 12 hours to really get going, most ETH holders are normies and still don't understand the extent of what happened.

Already recovering, eat shit fuding faggot

"recovering" lol the real dip hasn't even started yet kiddo.

You've been warned.

screencapped. I'll make a thread tomorrow after it recovers to $300 and I make an easy $1000

A single ETH contract, a wallet called Parity that doesn't even make up a majority of ETH users, had an error which froze some of its funds. This affects Parity, a wallet that people use to store ETH, not ETH itself.

It's literally fucking nothing you moron.

And not even that. Just multisignature parity wallets. The vast vast majority of parity users don't use multisignature wallet mode. That said, the ones that do are usually big dick companies that use multisignature to prevent any single person's ability to embezzle.

It was the largest hack ETH has seen to date... "literally nothing"

Exactly, this didn't even dent the price over 3% down. It is literally nothing.
Shows the strength of ETH