Shill me an altcoin that currently has value (like how NEO gives Gas)

Shill me an altcoin that currently has value (like how NEO gives Gas).

I have $100,000 to blow.

I'm lookin to become a millionaire.

Let's go.

NEO already mooned, check out ETP. You can lock coins up to 1 year for 20% returns

Buy Airswap. Hold 1 year.

REQ

Bitbay and hold it for a year

by the time you make a million, your money will have the same spending power as $100,000

Ark, hold for 4 months

DOVU

that amount would pump the price 2x

COSS

If you want x10 you need to be an early investor in a project that has a legit product and a market.
Modum is there for you, it's only 2 weeks old, marketcap is extremely low compared to similar projects, and they have a working product already, they start go get paying customers in around 2 months when they receive the captors that are being mass produced.
Potential should be at least 5x from there in the next months, when they release the name of their customers, actually under NDA, it'll be the trigger.
It's been climbing non stop the last 10 days despite the btc rally because people are buying but not really selling.

FUEL

Google it ans thank me later

This. Accumulate while you can

Dont invest in coins that only exist few months user, they are bubbles and often scams. Skip every single ICO and get a cheap coin thats been around for longer.

tldr dont listen to bizkids

Just buy LINK, you're guaranteed to multiply your investment eventually

Coss for sure. Either the new ux or fiat exchange will push up 30-50x. Not even memeing.

ARK

Modum

Yeah multiply it by 0.5, stupid linkfag

STOX

NEO

it's never been so easy user

REQ

our whale group will be pumping it like we did with chainlink

YW

MOD will pay you quarterly dividends on their profits.

A lot of the WTC people are now shifting their cash into MOD because MOD actually has a product, customers, etc

REQ is gonna allow staking in Q1/Q2 2018 and it hasn't mooned yet still below ICO price and it's backed by ycomb and ING bank

Komodo

Its what Ethereum wanted to be but couldnt.
1. BarterDex
2. Atomic Swaps
3. Decentralized Exchange, competition to etherdelta, ready to go on Nov 10th
4. Smart contract builder for the komodo platform
5. November 29th sponsor of AD conference
6. Continuous events and conferences, example Barcelona last month
7. AGAMA wallet release// 5% interest on coins
8. First dICO, monaize, 20% to kmd users, nov 10th. Price should spike and start a dip and double top.
9. FA Analysis shows an actual working product built by incredibly talented developers.
10. Stress test confirmed for their platform, all ingredients for success.
11. New partner rumors
12. Decentralized ico platform

Youre still on time for the moon mission

Just blow it al on bancor user

You are gonna get played so hard.

This sounds stupid don't do this op

This is gonna end well

I bought 10k of verge for shits and giggles as a long term. Lets see what happens

all into bitcoin are you stupid?

You'd be a fool not to

COSS
Weekly fee share.
LOW FUCKING MARKETCAP