BTC Cashless Society

For those that don't know, there is a conspiracy that BTC is a tool that's being used to promote the infamous cashless society that the "Illuminati"/NWO allegedly care for so much; it would then secure a new domain of tracking everything you do in this new Orwellian world that we seem to be progressing into.

The blockchain bloat has progressed enough that we are now looking at some sort of centralization of Bitcoin with segwit2x.

Do you guys think the hard fork is a surreptitious move by the cabal to further this progression?

>inb4 fuck off back to /pol

Ok

As long as i drive my purple lambo one day i dont care about muhh Freedom or other meme values.

If a completely psuedonymous crypto like Bitcoin goes global everything you do will be known by authorities. Bitcoin has no privacy. At least with the dollar you get cash. Even if they adopt Lightning, whoever controls Lightning controls Bitcoin.

Does this mean that Monero is our best hope for the future of privacy?

What do you need privacy for user? Something to hide?

WE'VE ALL BEEN BAMBOOZLED

if tru, hold half btc half monero bruh. half rich, half freedom and privacy

>ID: TsUED
>pseud

>creator of bitcoin is unknown
>BTC comes out and MTGOX crashes
>Venezuela already adopting.
>not suspicious

Learn to have a healthy dose of skepticism.

That's true, the only way it'll fail is if society places value onto privacy moreso than convenience. Not gunna happen unless people realize that BTC can and will be taxed and does not represent the financial freedom they think it does.

But everyone just wants free gibs.

how else am i going to buy my CHEEZE PIZZA

MODS MODS MODS

Back in 2011 when I first heard about Bitcoin, I didn't give a shit about it.
You know why? Because of its lack of privacy.
A public ledger that makes all transactions easily trackable for gov. authorities?
You gotta be kidding me.

Boy was I stupid back then. Could have easily made millions off retards.
Even cash is more private and anonymous than Bitcoin, how deluded can one be?

It was (((their))) plan all along.

True I literally don't care. All that matters is I have a lot of it. Hating the system / NWO is for poor people. We need the system so that other people are enslaved and have to wagecuck all day to dig up resources out of the ground, assemble them into products, and bring them to us just because we jiggled some numbers around on our computer screen.

This is a sad representation of the actual thought process that's out there. This is going to be the turning point of our society. A vice grip.

Also don't Veeky Forums realize we have the exact same mentality as the Jews? Instead of "goy" we say "normie". We'd do the exact same shit they do.

Maybe I can join the Illuminati with my BTC.

Monero, ZCoin, ZenCash, Dash, PIVX, Verge, etc. Yes.

Yes. I need to hide my money from thieves you fucking retard.

Thanks, but if only I knew which would moon.

Back to school

You're on Veeky Forums. Name the jew.

>For those that don't know, there is a conspiracy

Stopped reading there

>creator of bitcoin is unknown
+
>BTC comes out and MTGOX crashes
+
>Venezuela already adopting
=
New world order conspiracy for a cashless society.

Flawless logic.. How very skeptic of you

>tfw you realise you have all jew characteristics
>tfw you are just another cult trying to make it to the top of the pyramid
>tfw you can never escape the economic paradigm

I've read alot about this subject. Never considered this perspective before. It's very scary but you may be right. The Venezuela argument catched my attention. Need to dig a lil bit more about that tho.

Thank you user. Hope we'll drive lambo anyway

I've thought this all along doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is revolutionary technology and was a great proof of work

they will kill you though, you are nothing but a useless eater to them

The answer to all of this is pretty simple.

Monero.

>For those that don't know, there is a conspiracy that BTC is a tool that's being used to promote the infamous cashless society that the "Illuminati"/NWO allegedly care for so muc

tumblr gif, kys

>2020
>You go to the movies
>Forget to use your normie wallet
>You used the same address that you used to buy that uncensored whale rape JAV video years before
>social life and career prospects irrovocably ruined

On second thougts this is a fucking horrible Idea.

Like if you have an employer paying you via bitcoin, they could put a note in the transfer about how late you were on certain days, or if you were accused of sexual harrasment but the authorities were never involved.

Ya, you're right, my logic was juvenile and you have reason to deride me, but I ask of you to hold that same skepticism towards BTC and its role in our lives in the future.

Just ask, as it creeps into your daily life, how much it's fulfilling a globalization effort and taking away your privacy.

Some other thoughts to keep in mind are:

>Coinbase ex founder was Goldman Sachs (something benign)

>Majority of Bitcoin is held by: "Satoshi Nakamoto" (1 million), The FBI though asset seizure (>100,000)

I guess who cares about that, but still interesting.

>Different countries in the world are already headlining as becoming cashless like Sweden, India, China. (All most likely out of convenience.)

A large Bitcoin lure was that it enables financial power to the individual, but if that were really true then I do not think that these large players would allow it to become dominant and ubiquitous. They are most likely learning how to harness it and then are going to pump it into ubiquity.

>inb4 muh china ban, jpmorgan

Read more newfriend

Care to elaborate?

You dumb sunsabitches are just figuring this out? Youyr getting in Bitcoin cheap at 7K. There can only be One.

Holy. Fuck. I just googled ""Youyr" to see why I Subconciously typed that. #youyr. I'm blown away.