Best two alts to buy before the fork

Best two alts to buy before the fork.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
discord.gg/JB3Agw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Price prediction for Request at the end of the year?

$.20

2x ICO with no news, but assuming they keep their word and come out with a working product in Q4, no telling how high it could go.

69m marketcap

1337m by Q3 2018.

top kek

Here's the article for anonyone interested:

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

also, join REQkings.

discord.gg/JB3Agw

if you ain't buying MOD you must be new here

should i be buying req or omg?, arent they pretty much the same thing?

You should be worried about yourself.

Req is fine for the short term, with lots of room to grow. But there is no need for that coin to exist. So you should sell after you gained a nice amount.
OMG has lots of future potential and I imagine it's a good long term hold.

But IBM literally just said they are serious about using Stellar Lumens for transactions. I would pick that myself.

No need for that coin to exist? Oh shit, you srly got no clue, do you?

sell req at 0.50 cents
sell omg at 16

you obvs dont know what you are talking about pajeet

Perhaps not. But they have some tough competition. And as we've seen with bitcoin it's pretty tough to go against the grain in crypto. It's safer to bet on the major players.

the devs in slack suggest they would partner with companies like OMG and use oracles like Link.

Req takes advantage of competition.

tough competition and in the next sentence you talk about bitcoin? Oh god, please at least read the WP, so we can have a discussion about the project and not some random BS.

Why would I buy REQ if the coin is useless ?

you're selling req at more than x10 lmao while selling omg at x2? stop dreaming please

na

>necessary to pay tx fees
>earns you passive income

>useless

you join crypto last week pajeet?
omg ico was 0.25

Stop speaking with pajeets.

~$75-100m marketcap

dumb idiot, do you not understand the conditions and factors OMG was at the time? The crypto market had a different mindset at the time. Listen REQ won't do what OMG did. Just think about it carefully or if you can't you're just going to get burned. Take profits at least. Also you're acting like those link retards.

Stay in school normie

he's retarded but right.

>earns you passive income

lol. so everyone will buy this coin to make passive income off of each other. pyramid ?

Lol so everyone who buys stock in paypal earns passive income off of paypal's transaction fees every time paypal pays a part of earnings to stock holders?

Pyramid scheme much?

stock holders own a part of the company, so they get some of the profit.
REQ coin doesn't give you ownership of the company. All those shit coins are just a way for startup to raise easy money

request value is derived from the network effect.

Why is nobody in this thread talking about omg?

I still believe in OMG

smart money doesn't share its secret

Can someone explain to a brainlet how will omisego platform function in a short way, how will one be able to buy burgers and shit with it

>look at camera
>tell AI you want burger
>pay with omisego

*omisewentintothetrash

Many types of coins are actually an indirect form of trustless ownership of the value of the utility the token's network provides.

In the case of REQ, you can regard it as a different form of stock, if you're viewing it through the lense of an investor.

You forgot AST

Went balls deep.

if you have 100k every penny makes you a G

That's not a lot my friend.

never all in my friend