So is NEO set to explode now with the death of Ethereum?

So is NEO set to explode now with the death of Ethereum?

yes please

Priced in

kek

Yes, most likely after the fork.

Bought @450 thought it won't go any lower than that. Bought more a few days ago. Patience. I think Neo will moon to at least 700k.

It's mooning right now, better get in before NEO hits $100 in a few weeks!

Do you guys consider this a save investment?

do you trust chinks?

No, but i don't trust no one.
Chinks got alot of money

Nothing is "safe" in cyrpto but NEO is the real deal

Definitely

>inb4 -10% in 5 minutes

>buy my bags

Thanks guy, i am gonna buy in 1k worth of NEO.
Any advice before i do?

More like etp will, it's being listed on a chinese exchange... hmm I wonder why that would be.

$100 by December

or suduko

meta is for loser cucks who missed out on NEO, sorry.

If you're not going to trade them, keep it on your own wallet to get gas income, as not all exchanges give it to you (i know binance does)

Oh really? Meta has a team of 60 working on their product, a co-founder of NEO and the guy is more connected in Chinese blockchain than Hongfei. What does NEO have? Oh they have a meme team of volunteers 'City of Zion'. Good luck with that.

Thank you, i will keep it in mind.

>co-founder of NEO
Was he asked to leave NEO because he sucked ?

Also the size of the team doesn't tell shit, as a team has to be very well coordinated to be effective
If it is not, it's a liability compared to working alone

>actually mocking the City of Zion
stay poor, dude

KOMODOOOO

I would really DYOR on Eric Gu lol he is the guy who introduced Vitaly in China.

He is the guy who has Goverment from more the 1 country behind him

+ he has real Chinese companies wanting to you use his product

Sure NEO is good but dont be a fool and blind for other gems

As the fork gets closer, smart money will be in the proven, consistent alts.

Think about it. If you had 50k + invested and the market is fragile with an upcoming btc fork, would you rather a consistent coin like NEO. Or a shit coin that might drop 20% in a moment's notice.

It's easy to gamble with $50. Things are a lot different when there's a few 0's involved.

Mark my words, in the next few days you'll see a influx into the top 10 coins. Started to see with XMR and LTC already.