By Michael Dowling and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services at IBM

Get in the train is taking off.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/
reddit.com/user/i_love_golang
youtube.com/watch?v=RViRDVzKKKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link

You think Nigerians and other fucking niggers are gonna be convinced to use stellar lumen shitcoins? You are out of your mind. Niggers can not do anything but pick cotton, if a white men disciplines them. Leave this piece of shitcoin.

This is why we need cottoncoin

i've been on for a while, it's only a matter of time. if checked moon inc tonight

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/

Jesus christ what a fucking JEW

IT WILL MOON BECAUSE OF THIS! WHAT GREAT INFO!

ALL IN STELLAR!

reddit.com/user/i_love_golang

This is the jew. Talking slick.

> Person A, who has USD, wants to pay a farmer (Person B) in Fiji, who wants FijiDollars. Person A tells their institution to execute that transfer of value. The institution debits their USD account based on the quote from USD -> XLM -> FJD, and sends XLM to the recipient institution, who then chooses to hold their XLM for other transactions or immediately sell them to a market marker.

This partnership is not just long term - it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project.
There are many upcoming projects coming up this year about to be announced. Stay tuned :)

Crazy news coming up

SELL
SELL
SELL

Fake news

holy shit. here comes the institutional money...

IBM is not on board

> SELL NOW NOT LATER

What is this? Some more hype buzzwords trying to impress boomers?

More nonsense.

All those people that sold the news aren't gonna be too happy

Blatant jew shilling.

SELL.

>Basically, it's the missing piece those institutions need to move forward transacting with digital assets

Literally every coin has been saying this for 3 months. ChainLink has the same "use case".

zoom out for a bit, Stellar partners with IBM and IBM is shilling stellar , wow blockchain is going places

He's basically shilling someone's bag at this point. This is like institutional, corporate PnD, think "PnD telegram group pajeet effort" but on a wall street level.

Scust.

SELL.

lol why would you sell? We're gonna be fucking rich, lumies

you know that is not possible on that level there is jail time for that serious jail time

Stay poor faggot. Please enlighten us; why is XLM not better than every other shitcoin out there?

Why? Because he uses fluff buzzwords? Or because he gave you HOPE that ONE DAY this product PROBABLY will be used by someone someone someone somewhere etc etc.

KEK.

Fuckin lol. Go ahead buy this shit, I already booted the Lumie bag out of my sight long time ago.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

B
T
F
O

>reddit.com/user/i_love_golang

wow a jew that hates jews

>the only coin in active use for money transfers
Your fud can't go against this mate. This will soon surpass litecoin.

>surpass litecoin

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

> Cellar Lumen supply: 765893785603777620897684976547897653423654879864587674389748778566546867326574768956778346593462905429746546385194654032546315994 tokens

GOOD FUCKING LUCK.

If you don't even know what a market cap is you might as well not post.

I love all the FUD while the price is going up.

Please, keep doing it.

KISS YOUR X10 SHITCOIN BITCHES

This jew should be imprisoned for this amount of blatant shilling of this crypto penny stock.

But then again - he's a fuckin jew, so he's automatically exempt for serving time of any kind, let alone for multimillion dollar financial frauds.

Geez...this is so disgusting.

Market cap. Do you know the words?

youtube.com/watch?v=RViRDVzKKKs

SOUNDTRACK TO THIS TRADE

ALL IN YOU FUCKING BROKE ASS NIGGAS

>while the price is going up.

LMAO "price goes up 5 lumies - we're mooning"

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I love how he skates around any direct answer. LMAO.

LOLOL YOU FUCKERS KEEP BUYEING YOUR BITECOIN WHILE WE FILL OUR BAGS WITH REAL MONEY

> All this nonsense fud

This a good thing, combined with the amazing news we are getting on the AMA, we are mooning guys!

Not saying shit - again.

LMAO.

DUMP IT.

Such great answers!

Reminds me of another certain SHITCOIN that was recently /biz flavor of the month, vicariously shilled to high heaven while the "owners" pleaded the fifth all the time and spoke about NDA's.

LMAO

What's next? Cellar Lumie on BINANCE?

>lonely bored poltard fudding

Remember kid.

Say it with me.

Priced.
The fuck.
In.

LOL U JUST MAD COZ YOU AINT GETTIN MONEY WITH YOUR BITECOIN

biz is insane for not buying this

holy shit. XLM compared to real circulating monetary value.

BLATANT PRICE MANIPULATION.

Jews get away with this shit. Fucking DISGUSTING.

Biz are terrible at making decisions.

It's mooning, fuckfaces. Look at the volumes increasing with the price.

There will be more Lumies? Clones?

Shitcoins? Hahahahahahhaha WHAT THE FUCK?

Will I be rewarded friends?

Wait for the nice articles tomorrow. HUHU

as of now i'm negative $36,000 lel.

ouch friend, you paid steeply for those lumens. are you able to buy more at today's lower prices and reduce your cost average?

It's starting

Two pathetic green candles (most likely on 1 second chart as /biz likes to use) caused by retard plebbitors and channers fomo'ing over "muh IBM"

> mooning

www . the absolute state of crypto . fuck

i'm already far too diversified. Ill be holding onto my remaining btc and hope the lumens goes up enough to return a $ profit and not worry about the net loss on overall btc.

Or, i'll just continue to be memecoined to death :^)

12 posts of fud lmao

jealous XRP holder, kek. XLM coming for that marketcap ass, cripples

>12 posts of fud lmao

Not an argument, faggot.

AHAHAHHAH

BTFO'd!

LMAO

BYE NIGGAS! - said the shilling jew after spending 20 minutes typing to neckbeard faggot neets while driving the price of his and his cronies bags up.

that's a shilling disguised as a fud

You accidentally forgot several of the biggest posts.

what the fuck were you doing buying at 3800 satoshi??!?!?!?
there have only been 5 days in the project's history where the price hit that level.
jesus, and i thought I was an idiot for buying above 600 sat
you really should have dumped in early october when the partnership was announced to cut your losses and bought back under 450, but I guess you saw it as an investment and weren't following the markets to closely.
i wish you the best but with the current value of btc, I doubt that even a projected crash will take xlm back to 3k

>that's a shilling disguised as a fud

LMAO sure thing buddy. The rocket just changed trajectory hahahahahahah.

A few months ago you could buy five lumens for a cent. So the price has already increased 15 times since the IBM announcement.

In the worst case it becomes below monero, which means the current market cap 3 times.
In the best case it overtakes ripple, which is 16 times the current cap.

damn son, 15min chart?
that's the wrong think to look at for this.
especially with such a small snapshot, take a look at the 6hr, 12hr, and daily to see that we're in the start of a good looking rebound, and if btc corrects in november as people are predicting we're going to be making some big moves in terms of value against btc.
stop trying to larp as a leet day trader and grow a brain

They intend to become the new ethereum. That everyone starts using the Stellar blockchain. And that lumens become the asset in which people trade. Which is also why they are starting their own exchange.

If that happens all bets are off.

>overtakes ripple

god damn the absolute state of delusion

nice just bought 100k more

>16 posts by this ID

kek, why you fudding so hard

My guess is that he owns ripple and sees his bags vaporizing by the non-profit alternative.

cheap, and fast platform for large scale transaction settlement, ico launches, possible exchange platform, major business partnership chugging along like a freight train, other partnerships in the works,
and they are building a reputation amongst big institutional players.
as much as I like decentralized everything, and even though I'm mostly focused on trying to make short term crypto gains until august 2018 so that I can travel, I'm starting to think more seriously about what to do with my xlm long term.

Im not fudding you faggots.

Ripple won't be overtaken by this piece of shit because Ripple grew on the back of pre-summer hype and got billions for being "close to banks" and "working with banks" meme - now there's too much money there, not to mention Teeka faggots and all...

That money won't move and Ripple will (sadly, I hate it and never owned it) always be top 5 marketcap.

Lumies can only dream of those spots.

The cryptomarket has been growing for months, while ripple stayed the same and even slightly decreased. If ripple doesn't appear to grow it will slowly decline.

Lumie can't break 450.

KEK.

I had a 4970 sell order but it only ever hit 4900 after I bought. Like I said though, if I can make back usd amount/profit im cool.

ripple is a bubble. lumens will outcompete it through utility, price of transfers and finsector and techsector backing.

ohno!

what said.
yes ripple has enjoyed a rare dominance in the crypto world, that does not mean it is set in stone.
just remember, xerox literally invented the GUI interface, but do you know what happened?
xerox went bankrupt for not adapting to digital technology fast enough and companies like apple (as much as I hate their current business) and microsoft have changed the world and made some of the largest fortunes in terms of the value of a business, and individual people.

and
you don't have to take my advice, but right now it looks like this bottom line is a strong trend for the bottoms we're hitting.
it's up to you but I'd think about cutting losses in the upper part of a bull run and waiting for another approach of this line to buy back in.of course if the pace really starts picking up this trend line may not be accurate, so keep that in mind. also, just for disclosure, I'm not a pro, haven't been doing this for long, and only have 5k usd total in crypto, about 2k in xlm right now, but for me this is over 80% of my life savings

I appreciate the input but I am controlled by an iron code I cannot break.

>it's not a loss until you sell.

it got to 480 yesterday
more than 1.5x pre-IBM news, in BTC terms, even with BTC's massive price rise since then

This is uncharted territory for everyone. But I only invest long term so I just pick what I consider reliable choices.

I hold Ethereum (proven), Monero (capable tech considering scammers use it en mass) and Lumens (rocket ship preparing for launch).

Bitcoin also has a proven trackrecord, but I don't like the drama nor do I appreciate the tech. So I'm a bit hesitant to invest in the king.

LMAO that makes it even worse.

> pre-news speculative pump goes to 480
> drops a bit
> hours before news ama price picks up again
> ama finished
> great news
> can't pass 450

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> deluded Lummies will hope someone will eat thru these walls

Fucking hell, please, I need to offload these bags.

i understand the hesitancy for btc, especially since we're really starting to run into technological issues in terms of scaling, and we have no clear solution or even direction.
however, btc futures are in the works which is part of the multi trillion dollar derivatives market. so while the money won't go directly into btc, we'll have massive institutional money involved with the bitcoin project.
there is also massive speculation which is founded on evidence from multiple fronts and metrics saying bitcoin is in another period of over-extension and we should expect another massive correction sometime soon, probably before february 2018.
i'd advise you to keep an eye out and buy into that dip, especially considering the futures news and the fact the despite all issues, btc has grown more than 2x in under 3 months despite already having the highest value per token on the crypto market

lmao, implying 1.3 million is a serious wall.
i've seen real walls up to 5 million xlm,
and yesterday on kraken I watched a single order of 440k come through to tear down what was left of a 1 million wall

Delusion: The Post.

Why arent you posting your purple haired cartoon girlfriend?

So you're trying to get people to panic sell you their bags, right?

Come the fuck on, you idiot. Regardless of what you THINK will happen (or rather what you post will happen), this is classic buy the rumor sell the news at the very least.

No matter what happens we're looking at a minimum 20% increase in price this week. That's a conservative bet.

Stay poor, user.

ChainLink doesn't have a usecase. When will this meme die?