What's the verdict on this so far?

What's the verdict on this so far?

undervalued

Hidden gem

Sure thing buddy. Let me give you the most basic rundown.

> crypto traders make millions in this wild west market
> /biz stays loyal to their stringent BHSL policy
> /biz thinks doing research on coin is shitposting on /biz
> some sperg faggot said "hurr durr SALT has a screenshot where it says SALT = $25"
> hurr durr nobody knows about this glitch in the matrix BUT ME
> hurr durr easy 10X hehehehe

this is the so called ABSOLUTE STATE of /biz.

I dont fucking get it, people just cant understand that salt is just worh 25$ of services on platform, not a fucking value on exchange.

>brainlet who doesnt understand why people are expecting the exchange value to get near the retail value

Since there IS a money sink in the system. it should rise in price eventualy, but only if platform sees some major usage

Salt will be sold for $25 dollars, this has nothing to do with the screencap, it has been common knowledge for a long time.

Just because the company will be selling SALT for $25 doesn't mean the market value will be $25 , but it does guarantee that it's going to rise quite significantly from it's current price..

I am a alpha tester on SALT and am making vast amounts of money. I borrowed $100,000, then put that 100k back into high risk Alts, rinse and repeat. It's incredible. Winning!

FUCK I BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW SHIT ALL IN ON $ALT MAKING MAD BANK FOR REAL

Is the SALT coin value going to be capped at $25 on the markets? Why buy it for more if SALT is selling them for $25?

I have made a lot on this coin but it was intended to be my long term Hodl since I got in at the 1.50 tier. I'm starting to worry it's finding new floors and I'm not going to be able to re acquire my large bag I've banked on

If i can make profit buying at 3 and selling at 15-20$ ill take it while it lasts.

You won't be able to buy much lower than this. SALT is one of those no brainer buys, there's really no reason for it to go down significantly as we move closer to release.

when is the release tho

Cause 25$ is the current cap, not the final one.

SALT will increase the price of the token if exchanges start closing in to 25$

December most likely

Get in now.

>use link in pic
>sign up (nothing required)
>see for yourself
What happened to DYOR user?

Product investor here, it's worth putting down on.

I've dropped a boatload on SALT. Expecting great returns. You've have to be a goddamn retard not to see the upside on this one.

Have those pre-salers already dumped their bags?

Mostly. Pre-sale discounts are such a shit part of ICOs imo. Most people who buy them don't believe in the product at all. ICO strategies need to change.

Bam! Slammed it.

Buy the dip anons!

The company already said they'll adjust the price of salt if needed.

The platform hasn't even launched yet so the price is a minute point

They said it would go up & testers of the platform reported that it showed $32.50 at one point. The team said on twitter that it was "not likely" to ever be sold for less than $25 on the platform .

seems shopped

It's a shitcoin buy ZAP and be /comfy/

Yes I added the link, arrows & bar in Paint. Quite astute.

I can't subscribe, I've tried for several days. It always fails at the last step (when using the google authentication)

Strange. Mine worked first shot. Codes expire quickly (if you're not familiar with GA).

You are literally buying peoples bags that bought at like $20+ during ICO. Already the market cap is too high. Gf

>buying at a 9x discount is a bad thing

oh Veeky Forums.......