Vlad Dracula

What do you think of him?

Good guy, good sheesh

neat anime biography

Cool nigga, impaled turks and bulgarians alike.

A lot of Saxons too

Hero

Romanian Kebab Remover #1

English faggots made him famous

Fucking barbarian nigger who's burning in hell now. Torturing pows is really shitty.

A monster in a time period filled with monsters that internet edge lords ironically praise because it's fun.

Sometimes, removing kebab requires a little extra.

There's a thread down the lane about a Turkish national hero who boiled babies, if that better suits your taste.

Everybody knows that he is fucked up but that guy fought against genocidal terrorists during a very chaotic time.
Vlad only fought to keep his own power.

*blocks your path*

Ah Osman, when will the lesson be learned

Cool guy, I want him back.

Still mad Matthias Corvinus locked him up.

roach spotted

cool guy fuck those hungarians though

>beheads your mascot edgelord
nothing personal,Kafir

>implying Vlad is dead
His grave had only animal bones in it. Dracula walks the earth still.

Hard to say whether he was very desperate to repel and scare off invaders from Wallachia by any means necessary or if he really was naturally brutal. If it's the former, then he's a relatively cool dude for trying to get independence for his country while stuck between two conquering emperors in a very harsh era.

>implying Romanians want their hero to be a filthy Strigoi abomination that exists as a mockery of everything he was in life

king saint stephen >>>>>> some edgy pagan

Hungarian loony, who I am incredibly jealous of. I have killed 0 Moslem devils where as he may have killed 100+

>Ironically praise
Stop eating soy, faggot.
Anyone that kills many Moslems is a HERO in Europe.

Come to Romania and find me someone who doesn't praise him.

>hungarian
Kek.

I dont care if he raped and impregnated women only to rip out the fetus and eat it in front of them like a wild animal, he killed turks, thats good enough for me

>He was the ISIS of that time
>there was a period of time in which the muslims were moderate and the christians were genocidal fanatics
>we dont live in that period