Did Hades do anything wrong?

Did Hades do anything wrong?

Not really. He was mildly autistic but when compared to most of the Greek pantheon he was actually fairly chill.

Raping Persephone is pretty bad and comes completely out of the blue. Still, that puts him as way less bad than pretty much the rest of the Olympians.

>get the shit end of the stick
>make the most of it
kinda gotta admire him

>Raping
Pleb detected.

>shit end of the stick
He wants the position because he knows that eventually, everything will belong to him, all he has to do is wait
the other gods are to much of an impulsive dickheads to realize he's already won

Except according to myth, Hades got the underworld by chance (others story say Zeus rigged it with Poseidon) and that he was unhappy with getting the underworld.

But Hades never had a choice and did make the most of it.

He never did anything wrong because he isn't real

and neither did Griffith, you fucking muffin.

fuck you cunt

Neither is the deity or deities of any other religion, but you don't see me being a boring faggot and shitting all over those threads so why are you shitting all over this one?

He is a faggot.

Trapping the souls of the dead is pretty bad.

litteraly part of christian revelations

he's just doing his job

>I was just following orders

No ones trapped
Besides hades doesn't even do the judging a condemning, he just rules the landscape
Wish you niggas would stop throwing shade at my dawg hades

>"Raping"
>took his waifu he fell in love with to his crib
>gave the bitch a pomegranate
>treated her with admiration, respect and love
>she falls madly in love with him and becomes his wife
how was this rape?

The problem is that Europeans of recent years tried to project Christian on Greek Myth despite being different religions

This pic was like my fantasy in highschool. My emo ass finding a cute preppy girl to make fall in love with me.. Where did the time go? Now I'm a shadow of myself. Ow well, good post user.

He never does anything right either. Most other gods were cunts at times, but would also show great mercy and actively aid men in their trials. Hades didn't give a fuck one way or the other. He's neither the Devil nor Pratchett's Death. He's a cold, stern, merciless bastard who rules his own realm with an iron fist but nevertheless upholds and maintains the system in place. A Republican, essentially.

Angry mother in laws crying "muh raep"

Its rape in the classical context of "all sex with a maiden is statutory rape without consent from her handlers". Women were considered perma-children so the same mentality that dictates any underage sex as rape applied, with a dash of property damage.

Not to mention, he got permission from Zeus beforehand to marry her. Zeus was just a fuckup as usual and neglected to tell Demeter.

Demeter locked Persephone away because she didn't like her going out with boys, that is the only reason Hades did it.

Sheltered qt gets the "badboy" that only wants her

>tfw no 80s-style romcom movie about Hades getting Persophone

100% would watch.