Has there ever been as gaslit a race as white people in history...

Has there ever been as gaslit a race as white people in history? Have there ever been any ethnic groups before who have been brainwashed by their ruling elite to hand over their ancestral territories to other ethnicities/races?

If so, how did they do it? Convince them they as a group didn't exist, peddle 'individualism' and tell them not to act as a group (despite every other ethnicity behaving tribally), etc. A sort of close equivalent I guess could be Rome, the Arab caliphates, and other massive empires who eventually lost their constituent founding ethnicity as the defining factor of society - but even then they remained existent, beneath the haze of imperial identity. There wasn't a morbid self denigration and flagellation where Romans were desperate to accomodate barbarians and hated themselves. Arabs from the peninsula never lost their will for existence. European ethnic groups/white people seem to have just been severely mind-fucked by their elites, and by their material decadence, into becoming minorities in their own states. Is there nothing that precedes this in history at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro-tips:
Whites aren't an ethnicity
This thread belongs on /trash/
Your brown neighbor is not going to kill you any faster than your morbid obesity.
The notion of 'ancestral territory' is a spook.

Just in time, r*ddit. You are the exact kind of whitey!

Polish subhuman

Great argument

>a universally understood notion of an ethnic group finding ownership over a territory for all time in existence is not real

this is why no one takes communists seriously. no LARPing, it's very obvious you are leftypol. you must go back. from the amazon to siberia, peoples have attachment to their lands. this is what anti-colonial movements are all about, don't kid yourself with retarded marxist ideology

>Is there nothing that precedes this in history at all?
Rome

And it didn't end well for the Romans.

>if it's widely believed it's not a spook
do you know what the term spook means?

everything that isnt communism is a spook, ok reddito i get it. everyone is brainwashed by everything because we're all blank slates conditioned by everything that isnt communism. if we just embraced marx (pbuh) we'd all see the truth and go to heaven on earth

This. Towards the end, Romans were so cucked that they were taught to believe that rampaging Germanic barbarian tribes like the Goths and Alans were just as QUINTESSENTIALLY Roman as a veteran legionary who fought for 25 years living on his farm in Italia.

Surprise, surprise: it turned out said barbarian tribes did not give a shit about Rome or its civic virtues and ethics. They just wanted gibz and land.

>Alans
Sorry, I meant Vandals.

are you this retarded in real life?

>use words incorrectly
>people don't know your made up definitions of words
>"lol what a retard"

not an argument bucko

this is literally communist usage of stirner's 'spook'. anyone that is working class who likes traditional values, or anything that isn't condoned by the headcase bourgeois commie ideologues who want tranny homo space gay gommunism where they can run around getting cucked in polyamorous relationships while having enough leisure time to indulge in every gay little past time is spooked. they just cant give up their brainwashing by porky. everyone who opposes marx (pbuh) are unenlightened and cannot see the utopia that will result from sanctifying communism across the world. they are just foolish unbelievers too content with the illusions started by a scheming capitalist class (like evolutionary behavior and biology). conspiracy 101

do you spend much time on this website? or no?

>you're literally communist
heh

Stfu.

white isn't an ethnicity

Also you want to talk gaslighting? let's talk about the British Empire and Queen Victoria pushing drugs on the chinese, taking over land in Africa, and Asia, causing famines and hanging anyone who objected, only to pretend a century later that they were gentlemen colonialists who dindu nuffin.

>the british controlled typhoon season in the bay of Bengal
was that with the same Victorian science that allowed to engineer the potato blight?

We can just call them 'European' ethnicities if you want to be anal and retarded. You know what white people are, as much minutiae you can prod with won't matter. Britons are brainwashed to believe they are not indigenous, a recent example being Cheddar Man (the political propagandization that occurred after). The French too have similar strange 'nation of immigrants' rhetoric, the Germans now as well, the Swedes even have had a kind of American West settler kind of narrative adopted with the Sami. There are some European nations/ethnicities that haven't had this gaslighting (yet) however, like Slavs, Greeks and Vlachs at least.
>how many unrelated and incomparable non-white instances can i hold
None of these had the indigenous people's elite turn against them and brainwash that they as a group didn't exist, and begin a process of replacement. You are just one of these white people on the internet who get upset about this being brought up, I really don't understand this phenomenon. You can't deny that this social atmosphere exists, so you just point to non-whites who've been aggressively colonized by a white out group - which is entirely unrelated.

>the Swedes even have had a kind of American West settler kind of narrative adopted with the Sami
This. One of my teachers was convinced that the Germanic peoples came from Southern Europe and the Sami lived in all of Sweden during the bronze age.

pathetic whataboutism. sad!

>taking over land
You can't "take over" land that was empty, retard.

>India
>Literally one of the most populous regions on Earth
>Empty
Are you actually retarded

reddit reddit

This is off-topic, but why did the word "gaslight" become so popular? Its use quadrupled in a month, and now I see it everywhere.

The troll farm's list of buzzwords to emphasize was recently updated to include it.

Not only is there nothing that precedes "this", it also doesn't happen in the present.
Spend less time on /pol/ and more in the real world

what kind of ethnic twitter-commie girl from New York type of argument is this?

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

dunno why you guys act as this is some type of conspiracy, they are pretty honest about it

Are Italians or Finns white?

>repent for your sins, wypipo!
Yep, it's a Jew.

No, because the ancient civilizations were all shackled by the animal impulse of pragmatism - a disease we "degenerated moderns" have managed to shake off after seeing its true nature.
Also, looking for historical equivalents for present-day events is inherently plebian - the desperate plea of a backward, blind and - essentially effeminate! - savage.

Say with me! Thank you capitalism!

1. They forced indians to grow primary cash crops instead of food that was locally sustainable
2.compelled locals to stop using grain reserves
3. enclosed forests (necessary for cow fodder in lean times)
4.enclosed waterways (another famine buffer)
5. global market put prices out of hands of Indian farmers, many compelled to sell up
6. Rail system shipped grain reserves to central depots, where it could be speculated on instead of used by communities.
6. 1877-1878. Britain ships 6.4 tons of Indian Wheat to Europe, while millions starved.
“We are not dealing, in other words, with ‘lands of famine’ becalmed in stagnant backwaters of world history, but with the fate of tropical humanity at the precise moment (1870-1914) when its labour and products were being dynamically conscripted into a London-centred world economy. Millions died, not outside the 'modern world system', but in the very process of being forcibly incorporated into its economic and political structures. They died in the golden age of Liberal Capitalism."- Mike Davis, Late Victorian Holocausts

Can someone post the opposite version of OP's pic? I know it's out there somewhere

>Has there ever been as gaslit a race as white people in history? Have there ever been any ethnic groups before who have been brainwashed by their ruling elite to hand over their ancestral territories to other ethnicities/races?

Maybe "White" people are some of the most overrated sons of bitches in the history of Mankind

Only when it suits my narrative

nah it's just the Jews who are too powerful

Ah yes, my bad, of course what was I thinking

I wouldn't say that for all white people but I would certainly say that for Anglos. Requesting that screencap on how the British pretty much caused hundreds of thousands of deaths and countless wars just so that they can have their tea and sugar for the tea

>the last time white people got angry at a non-white race-like, really genuinely angry-they split the atom, opening up an entire of new era of science and incinerating 100,000 people
So Jews are white people now? Good to know

put down those goalposts