How we lookin

Thinking I'm gonna want to add some SALT soon - any pro tips on what I should nix or add?

I'm impressed op
great portfollio desu
add some COSS, and yes SALTs a good hold too
EVX too

Psst. Go all in on Wabi.

thanks senpai

Should I get rid of anything I'm holding?

whats the point of going into Request and loopring when you hold so little?

12 crypto hold in a 20K portfolio lmao. There is such a thing as too diversified for the amount invested user.

Are you just saying what you read without thinking or do you have reason for that?

lets say i invest in 10 projects 1k, some moon 5x or 3x some die This makes money in the longterm no>

nah just hold m8

patience, 2018 is almost here

what are you talking about?

overdiversified

>he isn't 100% LINK

how many coins should one invest in? like ive been throwing money at 4 different ones and i feel like its to many.

depends on the capital and amount of risk you are willing to take. To make money with little money (4 digits or less) you have to take huge risks to build your portfolio up rapidly and then take less risk as you enter 6 digits. Or you can make money the slow tortoise way like OP here.

Recently sold my LTC stack for Ark, which I had been looking at for months, frozen with indecision.

Thank God I bought $2k more of it at the same time. Also got 3 ETH though so lol.

Feeling comfy desu.

>secure nodes
>LTC safe storage of value, stable
>GAS
>Ark staking
>DIONS, bro
>OMG staking at some point

Just sold POWR for ZRX and CFD. Both should pump hard short/medium term.

LINK, WTC and AION for long term hold.

LRC just to be in while hoping to accumulate more if it dips. Got some reliable insider info but unsure about the timeline.

what was your original investment and how did you build it up to the $76K?

Buy RCN around 2k SATs and hold until April. Easy 10x.

5k in OMG then rode XMR, LINK, WTC, POWR. Lost too much on ENG and REQ otherwise I would probably be at $120k by now.

nice work nonetheless user!

If you were to all in one coin right now during this dip what would it be?

I don't know, hence my diversified portfolio. Safest short term would be ZRX, otherwise I'd just put it all in a long term hold.

Not really, if you put money in a lot of shit that drops to 0 you will stay at more or less the same amount of cash. If you just want to go along with the market make up a tracker of the top 10 coins every month / 3 months count up their total market cap and divide for each to get the weights you should assign to your budget.