COSS MasterThread

Alright faggots, take a seat, in about to lay down some facts as to why you have to hate money in order to not invest in COSS

>Payment Gateway
Coss has developed a plugin called the Payment Gateway. Online stores can set this up in mere minutes and begin accepting payments in the cryptocurrency of their choice. This plugin extends to Coss's Point-Of-Sale application, which can be installed to quickly plugin to a website shop and Android application.

It doesn't end there. Because of this gateway, Coss accepts fiat payments to ANY of their listed cryptocurrencies - that means you don't have to buy BTC or ETH to buy "alt coins" anymore. Alt coins are directly purchasable (and sellable) with fiat.

>Dividends
Coss offers their own exchange coin called COSS. By simply holding these coins, you receive a split of all fees charged to traders using the exchange every Sunday. The larger your COSS stack, the higher your proportion of payout. You receive payouts in EVERY CURRENCY LISTED ON THE EXCHANGE. The more trades that occurred for a coin, the more payout you receive of that coin. This makes Coss a sort of "index" fund in terms of its dividends, because you receive all sorts of coins, some of which could be very valuable in the future.

>Responsive Team
The Coss team is active and available to communicate with on Slack. They constantly give updates to the community and are extremely attentive to what coins the community wants listed. As an example, Veeky Forums spammed Coss with CHAINLINK requests and it was listed 2 weeks later. They list coins YOU want listed. They are currently updating their UI to appease more "hardcore" traders. The team has a plethora of experience developers from the crypto sphere.

>Early Adoption
Coss is still a young exchange. Investing now is the best way to realize maximal gains, because if and when the exchange takes off it will take off fast as people flood to this new awesome exchange. Even if the COSS tokens themselves do not gain value, you can rest assured knowing they are hard at work earning other cryptocurrencies for you.

>Merchant List
Coss provides a list of merchants from all over the world that accept payments in cryptocurrency using their gateway. By purchasing goods and services from this easy-to-use list of merchants, you are contributing to the normalized use and adoption of cryptocurrency.

>Safe
Coss provides an info graphic on their website detailing exactly how and where your funds are stored on their exchange. Your funds are transferred between hot and cold wallets to ensure their security.

Use Coss today, be rich tomorrow.

Also they are going to be partnering with icos to airdrop coins to Coss holders. I think of Coss as an index fun. Every week I buy into 30-40 alts. Cake!

When the fiat option becomes available COSS is gonna shoot up to ridiculous levels
This, even among the other reasons to hold coss is the money shot.
keep shilling op, its a boss project.

DELETE DELETE YOU THINK ITS EASY STOPPING THIS FROM BREAKING OUT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's crazy. I love the divvies I get, the coin is worth that alone. Then you toss in all the other value adds. Also UI redo coming soon

lol, how are those bags treating you?

Its the official crypto exchange of singapore

automatic winner. We finna blow up son.

Pretty nicely, considering they give me 30 different free altcoins every week

Thinking about adding more to my "bags"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't get any dividends last time. How come? I have 3.5k COSS.

please dont start this chainlink shit

sauce on UI redo?
colour scheme is fucking shite at the moment desu

Are they going to at fiat soon? And can you just withdraw money from there to your bancaccount? Looking into this one, seems pretty cool to stake and get free money

todo list

1) fast and responsive UI

2) API

3) order processing speed

4) Android and IOS app

5) hardware wallet support

optional

1) multi-language support

2) margin trading

don't know m8

Also adding more coins.

Unlike chainlink, this is an actual product.
Wait until the fiat option comes, people will flock to it. Chainlink might be successful in a while, but this is practically guaranteed to go up with its promises

> Dividends
One note to add: Token holders also get a cut of the payment gateway fees.

Is there an eta on any of your points?

All of my points the product is actually complete and able to be used / is currently being used. The exception to this is the GUI, which should be updated this month and the fiat options

>Unlike chainlink, this is an actual product
Unironically kill yourself you deluded motherfucker

Reminder that by holding COSS tokens you earn free LINK every week

>SEC

I wasn't disputing that

You have no power here

anigmesmug stormcrow

DAO distribution and singapore
you dumb pajheet

stop shilling this please. I'm still accumulating.

>DAO

Ah thank you user! This is another point I forgot to mention!

The COSS team works to ensure their exchange complies with US securities laws, so should the SEC pull any bullshit the Coss exchange is perfectly legal and safe! Compare this to Kucoin Cuck exchange, which will definitely allow its American users to get fucked by the SEC

Meant for

COSS has been in a solid 10% +/- accumulation band for just over a week. If anyone is waiting for it to dip down more, you'll probably be disappointed.

It's like holding a crypto index fund

Looks pretty cool. How the heck do I even get in on this though? Seriously, halp a brainlet out

You can buy it on COSS.io, HitBTC, or EtherDelta. Highest volume is the ETH/COSS pair on COSS.io.

thanks user

Dont listen to that user about HitBTC and EtherDelta. Yes you can buy COSS there but you really should be buying it on Coss.io because

you will get the dividends from yourself buying COSS

you will increase Coss exchange's volume

you have to keep your COSS tokens in your Coss exchange wallet anyways to get the dividends (unless you want to use your personal external wallet but fuck that)

Fuck you faggots.
Time to accumulate

Alright, good tip.

It sounds like the promise of dividends is the main driving force behind adoption. How many COSS tokens are realistically needed to see any sort of decent dividends though?

Time to get on this train. Only 7 mil market cap. With a working product too. Count me in

One of the things I like is that they add super new token. KIN, for example is a brand new promising looking project. I've earned 83 last week just for owning COSS. Once this project is at least a month old, I guarantee these KIN coins will be worth something. All for free, thanks to Coss

Nice astroturfing, we can easily tell. Faggot.

All of these points are easily verifiable by visiting their website/Slack

But you don't know how to use Google, do you Rashed? Stay poor, my Pajeet friend

Coss will moon till end of the year

i got 300k COSS thanks to weakhanders now. i bought in ICO and after the pump. how dumb can they be? they dumped even before DAO was ready. i wait for pink wojaks and will accumulate more on every dip

Please stop shilling it before the 15th

So I should buy COSS right now? I only have $150 to invest

You can get about 1875 COSS coins with that

Not much in terms of dividends, but you will manage to get a couple of KIN and COSS each week

As for the COSS coin price, you could get anywhere form 2x to 10x if you hold for a few months. If you think there is a quicker moon mission then go for it, otherwise COSS might be a wise decision

What happens on the 15th?

do it user, while its cheap. it likely isnt gonna stay at this dip for awhile, they are releasing/upgrading features frequently rn.
All of your $150 would probably not be wise, i'd go 50-65% of it, but in the end you do you.

My semi monthly paycheque

Although I should mention that it is only not much for dividends at this current time - in a month or two you could be earning much larger amount of dividends than you could now due to increased exchange volume.

Stay mad/poor/whatever. There are only a tiny number of coins in existence that have a direct revenue stream outside of mining the same coin. This is one of them.

> How many COSS tokens are realistically needed to see any sort of decent dividends though?
Depends on your target. My napkin math is that every $1k spent at current token price will yield at least $2.8k a year in dividends starting ~3 months out, which is yearly a 300% annual return. See pic related. Note that I'm only assuming that COSS will reach 50% of Binance volume levels in a comparable time frame, which is quite conservative since the fiat exchange will blow it up.

I've bought pretty much all I can afford at this point.

A few notes I missed

1) Binance is the model I used because it's a relatively new exchange (Came out in July). I personally think the volume will be higher than Binance is right now because of the fiat exchange, so my non-conservative estimate is ~4x what I posted above.
2) Numbers above also don't factor in the appreciation of crypto in general. So if crypto grows 2-5x a year, then also multiply that in.

I legit think 100,000 coins bought right now will yield anywhere from 100k-500k or more a year in dividends at 1-year out crypto prices. This shit is bananas.

helpful user is helpful. I just bought some to test it out

so they just put more COSS tokens in your wallet once a week depending on trade volume and your COSS holdings? how does it work exactly?

Sunday morning: Snapshot is taken
Tuesday morning: Awards appear

You choose to convert non-eth tokens to eth (BTC, ARK, etc) at coinmarketcap rates at any moment you chose. Then you can distribute (eth transfer) your eth and erc20 tokens to your wallet. If you only hold 100 tokens or so, it's not worth distributing until you accumulate for a few weeks since the eth transfer fee will eat the gains.

what happens when someone offers a replica plugin that doesn't charge you/has better fees?

Why don't you ask the merchants who are already using the plugin?

Then coss lowers rates or adds features/support to stay competitive. Normal business as usual.

>hold 4000 coss
>get 8c weekly dividends
What did they mean by this?

>after 4 weeks still havent earnt enough eth to do a single distribution of one of the dividends
What did they mean by this?

You realize the exchange is still in beta, right? It literally came out a few months ago, you need people to start using the exchange before you will get any sizeable dividends.

Veeky Forums has a change to buy low and sell high for once

But really.... you have to pay 0.02 eth to release every single different coin dividend. Lol what did they actually mean by this?

It's forced innately by Ethereum's system. It has nothing to do with the exchange, ETH simply requires transaction fees when moving between wallets.

The idea is you won't release funds until its a large enough amount to offset the ethereum gas cost. I don't know why you would want to release funds worth less than .002 ETH lol

>its not even 0.002 eth to send dividends to an external wallet
>its also 0.002 eth to send the funds that are already on their system to the wallet you hold on their system (no need to use the ethereum network for that)
What did they honestly mean by this?

This thread was pretty informative until this pajeet that just keeps repeating himself over and over in bad english showed up

I like the idea that the users will become their best marketing tool because they have a vested interest in the exchange gaining traction long term, not because they're looking for quick gains

thanks user, I think I'll throw a few ETH at it and check on it in like a year. will I lose anything from their dividend scheme if I ignore it and just let it sit? hopefully there's no timeout or claw back or whatever they might call it

If someone offers a better model I will buy into them as well. But I see NONE on the horizon and coss has no competitors. cuckoin is not a DAO.

No, you are guaranteed dividends. Your only risk is the coss coins themselves decreasing in value, but that doesn't make sense unless the exchange collapses because if the value did drop then niggers could swoop in and buy a shitton of them then make bukku bucks from dividends

Yea the fees to "distribute" suck. Why can't they just use less gas? Almost 60 cents of gas to transfer some altcoin dust?