This is your last call

I know /biz is not interested in genuine projects.
I know /biz doesn't want to earn proper money.
I know /biz wants to get huge gains overnight.

I know a lot of you are assholes...

But, anyways, I will give you a great info...
Why?
Because we need more and more people steering price tomorrow to the moon.

This coin has been shilled here continuously in the last 10 days or so.
Most of us who know about iExec (RLC) are already in.
They have a working project, the market cap is ridiculously low (and it will go 20x in the next 12-18 months from now), the team is amazing and hardworking, they have new, hardcore marketing firm working with them since a few days ago and...

Tomorrow they will hold Reddit AMA.
There they will answer most of the questions, including those about partnerships.

This is the moment we've all been waiting for because whales will start pumping price like crazy, similar what happened with WTC 5-6 weeks ago.

This is your last call...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fuHUQyErUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>working project
pepeplush.bmp

P.S. Expect easy 3 or 4x in the short term when this moons tomorrow.

stfu loser, that's what they said about the devcon conference. i lost SO MUCH money in this shit. bought at $0.75, sold at $0.55 fuck you

holy shit someone paid 2 btc per RLC in May lmao

that's what they said about the conference, they even said they had BIG NEWS, and it was just a dump. the team is too academic, hates doing any promotion or marketing. they will keep silent like chainlink team and this thing will rot for years until eventual adoption if it ever does (probably not).

That's just because you're simply an idiot.
That's why I wrote those sentences in the opening.

This is not for stupid assholes.

If you haven't sold, you wouldn't lose anything.

I don't think your mind could comprehend that.

So sorry that imbecils like you exist.

why do you think there's gonna be a pump during a fucking AMA when it dumped during the biggest conference of the year (after not really pumping)? this is retarded. it's only going to trickle lower as NO BIG NEWS are going to be announced because the egghead founders just love to focus on the tech.

keep your money away, this thing is going nowhere any time soon, just like chainlink.

never trust fucking ETH tokens

Again you...
Obviously, you're not mature for the crypto market.
If you were then you would read all the info/news about a project you're investing in.

The conference is B.S. Every now and then there is some conference. Nothing special.

This will be pumped by whales.

If you are in crypto for more than 2 weeks you should know how this works.

I'm done with you.
Everyone can see that you will stay poor.
Keep your lunch money in a pocket, kiddo.

WTH?

Where have you seen that?

are you french? you sound like a frenchie shill here to convince someone to buy your bags.

please explain to me how a fucking AMA is going to pump this thing, or these mysterious whales that will save your ass. please, explain, i'm begging you.

meanwhile, i was on their slack and they were smug about the price, they didn't care about people's complaints that "BIG NEWS" translated into no news. they, in fact, said they were proud to be done with v1 and now it's onto v2. so you won't be getting a price raise until several months or a year when they release v2! why would you put your money here?

Anyone would share how much RLC do you have?

10k here.
Bought at 7,8k-8,3k.

nice just bought 100k

You haven't.

But that's fine. It's good to dream sometimes. You will probably make it one day.

3.5k here. Coin has been going super sideways for a little while and still has price memory at 10-12k. Can't wait for the pump.

>They have a working project
Literally impossible due to transactions/second on ethereum atm. But within a few months, maybe.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fuHUQyErUE

>goes to conference
>sends a french sounding stuttering fucktard to do presentation

into the trash it goes. dont care about their product if they cannot market themselves.

You're not from around here, are you?
It's cool, man. I think you probably have enough pics for your discord now. I would cut down on the reddit spacing in the future though if you want your shilling to be more effective, maybe try to learn some of the Veeky Forums memes. Just a suggestion.

fucking christ, just say what they do, all these god damn buzzwords

>huge gains
>moon tomorrow
>working proiject
>amazing team
>hardcore marketing firm
>last chance

AT LEAST FUCKING SAY WHAT THE FUCK THE FUCK DOES

That's why they have a marketing firm working for them since few days.

What's discord?
What's reddit spacing?

You're probably right. People around here are used to the one/same pattern.
Next time I should shill shitcoin for a cuople of days, dump it on naive chainers and grab five figures.
Thanks for suggestions. That was helpful even more than you thought it will be.

If you are too lazy to research for yourself you don't deserve to earn anything in the crypto world.