What do the Koreans love this shit so much?

What do the Koreans love this shit so much?
Higher volume than Bitcoin on Bithumb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrG8X8OtfBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

think it's being seen as a hedge against bitcoin fork fuckery

My folio is ETH, XMR and BCH with some shitcoins sprinkled in and I have never been comfier.

>hedge against bitcoin
>follows bitcoins price actions exactly
try again

I think they have been reading your pajeet bullshit too frequently and are gullable enough to believe it

for now.

South Koreans probably have an average IQ double that of yours.

Because its pro chinese miners

Seriously kid you need to be over 18 to post here

how high we goin today?

pretty massive sell wall on finex....

You have a limited time to realize the gains from BCH. Your window is open NOW. Do not miss it.

u saying we goin down?

I'm yelling.......

had like 1billion volume on bithumb shiet cray cray

easily $800 by next week

is that GBTC dumping or what, I want to know where they are supposedly dumping and at what price, or are they doing it OTC to private buyer or what

gonna LMAO if it turns out the guy running the fund is buying it himself for nothing

What does Bitcoin Cash have over Litecoin?

Yes, that is Barry and others dumping Bitcoin Cash. They know Segwit2X will replace Bitcoin Cash. That is why it is trading at $1500 on futures markets. Segwit2X will become the tranfer function of Bitcoin Core. Bitcoin Core will go to 70K, S2X will go to 15K, and Bitcoin Cash will die like Link.

Because it IS bitcoin

>Sell your Bitcoin (cash) you dumb goy before we dump on you

Some things in this world will never happen, such as a company telling you they're going to dump on you and then actually doing it.

KYS this is weak bait.

youtu.be/yrG8X8OtfBs

800 before fork. If you didn't buy at 330 then you should just exit the crypto game now.