Khalid ibn Alwalid

How'd he do it?

Byzantium destroyed itself with a long and self-destructive war against Sassanid Persia, plus the Early Muslims were willing to not try and forcibly convert people to their ideology and instead just chose to tax them a bit more.

>T-they were tired!!

Every time lul

It's true. The muslims were vultures preying on those who could no longer resist them. They are utterly undeserving of credit for anything at all and they like the rest of the abrahamic vermin have been a net detriment to the human species.

>They are utterly undeserving of credit for anything at all and they like the rest of the abrahamic vermin have been a net detriment to the human species.

Nearly every battle they fought they were out numbered yet still won? Are you being serious about them not deserving any credit? Khalid himself literally did the battle of Cannane which he independently learnt to the Persians and this is not and achievement, i wonder sometimes.

The Byzantines had just come out of a war with the Persians that was basically apocalyptic in scale

the best moslem general
he was almost excommunicated because the caliph at the time abu baqr heard he bathed in wine

>>Nearly every battle they fought they were out numbered yet still won?
Probably because they either weren't actually outnumbered or the number advantage was a lot less then the sources for these events like to claim.

>>Are you being serious about them not deserving any credit?
Yes I am. Muslims are like parasites like all other abrahamic vermin and they are not deserving of anything other then a shallow grave so that the dogs(an animal that this particular flavor of abrahamic parasite hates, yet another mark against them as being sub-human slime) may more easily dig them back up to chew upon.

Fuck abrahamic religions, Fuck christcucks, hebes and muslims too.

Fuck muslims in particular for being so very obnoxious about how fucking awesome their underwhelming achievements supposedly are.

t. Atheist neckbeard

Is this the power of 「Mobile Guard 」

One of the few generals that deserves to be in top 10 greatest general

Yes but they still outnumbered and outgunned the rag tag bunch of camel riding bandits who had just converted from paganism

Best their was. Hands down.

>probably
Cognitive Dissonance detected
Speculation is for subhumans, observation and conclusion is intelligence

t. Abrahamic Apologist neckbeard.

No actually, speculation is for people with brains. Making observations on and then drawing incorrect conclusions from a flawed data set is the mark of the subhuman.
Seriously, anyone who knows anything about pre-modern historical sources knows better then to trust the numbers they give.

You're a sad human being. Really sad. Where did it all go wrong? High school?

>what is archeology
>what are modern historians for
Wikipedia gives you the source at the bottom but tbqh the modern estimates are pretty accurate probably lol

>>a sad human being
Why? Because I recognize abrahamics for the scum that they are? I didn't know being a "sad human being" was also being synonymous with being correct.

>wikipedia
That's cute.

>that's cute
Not an argument, sweetie

Yeah it is. Wikipedia is terrible as a source for anything at all slightly controversial.

Wikipedia sources its shit at the bottom of the page

You didn't answer my question. How many hours a day do you spend on the internet? Do you live with your parents? How many friends do you have? How are you planning on losing your virginity?

Those 'primary' Arab sources are written like two centuries later by some Persians.

There's Roman sources in there you fuck

Your questions are irrelevant personal attacks. That are immaterial to the simple fact that muslims are fucking vermin, like the rest of the abrahamic shitstains.

Yeah and if you think I care to go through the hand picked sources some mudslime sympathizer chose for the wiki article he wrote you are even more deluded then the people on here who think the holocaust is a myth, that the earth is surrounded by a solid dome and outside that dome is a massive amount of water, and that both of these things come second to furiously masturbating to the idea of Anne Frank getting gangbanged by confederate paratroopers.

>if I exaggerate my reaction in a comedic fashion using the help of funny historical references, it might distract from the fact I have the weaker argument

Yeah? And what makes you think those sources are any better? Roman writers had all sorts of axes to grind against their leaders throughout the history of their civilization.

>the whole world is a conspiracy theory because m-muh fee-fees

>>weak argument
Not really. The weak argument is that barely literate barely capable horsefucker nomads somehow managed overwhelm the numerically superior armies of Eastern Rome and Persia. This is nonsense, the mudslimes were not outnumbered regardless of whatever biased sources you have claim.

Nice ridiculous exaggeration.

Were the Europeans outnumbered in the battle of Vienna?

And what about ghengis khan? He conquered a lot of land by uniting tribes, and his men weren't literate or anything either

Go back to pol retard

They might have been. That said the comparison you are trying to draw doesn't work because the muzzie campaigns through the lands of Eastern Rome and Persia were not just one battle.

Furthermore, even if the sources that claim the mudslimes were hilariously outnumbered are true(which I doubt) I can very easily think one very simple thing that makes their supposed glorious victory not so glorious. The Romans and Persians spent decades fighting each other in the lead up to the islamic invasion and depleted a lot of their military aged men during that fighting. When the mudslimes in question went up against these armies they were facing forces of old men, young boys and the few military age men were likely green recruits. Hardly a praise-worthy victory or all that surprising at all.

I go 2 sleep naow
o7 faggots

The mongols were actually military capable in comparison to the muslims. That said, they only really became capable after they started integrating other people into their armies.

>>go back to /pol/
No. It's full of christcucks and people who think melanin and IQ are somehow intertwined.

citations from chronicle of theophanes the confessor, byzantine source on the battle of yarmouk.
"In this year the Saracens—an enormous multitude of them—(setting out from) Arabia, made an expedition to the region of Damascus. When Baanes had learnt of this, he sent a message to the imperial sakellarios, asking the latter to come with his army to his help, seeing that the Arabs were very numerous. So the sakellarios joined Baanes 338 and, setting forth from Emesa, they met the Arabs. Battle was given and, on the first day, which was a Tuesday, the 23rd of the month Loos, the men of the sakellarios were defeated. Now the soldiers of Baanes rebelled and proclaimed Baanes emperor, while they abjured Herakleios. Then the men of the sakellarios withdrew, and the Saracens, seizing this opportunity, joined battle. And as a south wind was blowing in the direction of the Romans, they could not face the enemy on account of the dust and were defeated. Casting themselves into the narrows of the river Hiermouchthas (yarmouk), they all perished, the army of both generals numbering 40,000. Having won this brilliant victory, the Saracens came to Damascus and captured it, as well as the country of Phoenicia, and they settled there and made an expedition against Egypt."

Source: Theophanes, Chronicle (Oxford University Press: 1997), 469-470.

Muslims just came from a devastating Civil war

The Muslims only really became successful by adopting existing doctrines and sciences and perfecting and advancing them

The Roman source for Yarmouk (Theophanes) was also written one century later.

>>"In this year the Saracens—an enormous multitude of them—"
This does not work with them somehow being outnumbered by the people they were invading.

Not anywhere near as destructive as the war the Romans and Persians had fought.

The byzantine and Persians still shouldn't have been stumped by Bedouins and bandits

a century is pretty short, many ppl can accurately.describe ww1 events today since they're so mayor on the impact. Of the world

Yeah they should have actually, because they either didn't outnumber the muzzies in question or the overall troop quality had heavily and I do mean heavily declined by the time the mudslimes invaded. Long wars kill off all the good military stock first, leaving behind those who are either too young, too old or too unprepared for military service in their wake.

Don't compare a modern war where we have an absolutely massive amount of written sources for the events of said war to a war fought during the late antiquity.

nice 'argument from silence' there buddy!

Nice not reading the rest of thread, you faggot!

>Byzantines and Persians duke it out for decades
>best men dead, farms and cities destroyed or deserted
>bunch of arabs smell easy prey and attack, fresh and full of veterans of conquering arabia
>meanwhile byzantines and persians can only field armies of worthless peasants

gee I wonder

>Biggest empires in the world fight a bunch of arab bedouins fresh out of the desert with superior numbers, generals who have fought many wars, and massive resources and still lose.