So much for Ethereum

So much for Ethereum

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sergey will save it

Sergey is completely dependent on Vitalik's protein

how is it possible this fuck ups are common on ETH network but never heard about it on BTC network which is much older?

This shit will hit Ethereum and all the ERC20 tokens, massive drops incoming.
Money will flow into coins with own blockchain.

Because bitcoin follows a more conservative development approach and their tech is (purposely) more simple.

BTC is a simple coin without contracts.

Contracts are third party code prone to bugs.

Vitalik spends too much time on Twitter complaining about American politics, and not enough time caring about the security of smart contract infrastructure

This only happened because of poor coding. Not because something is wrong with eth.

The people who wrote the code didnt put a modifier on the selfDestruct() function to check that only the contract maker can selfDestruct the contract.

it's a contract in third party software you mong

btc is scriptable. the difference is it's not written by an overhyped autistic wannabe

>poor coding of ETH
>not a problem of ETH
So much for shill

How much money did you lose?

>caring

This guy made so much money, he doesn't need to care about anything. He stopped working and is focused on gender studies and his transformation. He hates crypto and the CIS males behind it.

>This only happened because of poor coding. Not because something is wrong with eth.

nothing because I use the official wallet and I'm not a mouth breathing retard

TFW dumped my bags yesterday

Vitalik had money in the parity wallet.
Are you implying moneyskelley is a "mouth breathing retard"?

>im not a mouthbreathing retard
>i havent dumped my ETH bags yet

Literally pick one you literal nigger.

etherscan.io/address/0xab5801a7d398351b8be11c439e05c5b3259aec9b

ok buddy

unironically yes

>founder of ethereum
>1 wallet total

ok buddy

>mfw your eth can blow up for no reason apparently
>mfw unironically thinking there may be a chance if I click anything related to eth, my eth will blow up
WTF ALL MY ETH IS GONE REEEEEEE

>This only happened because of poor coding. Not because something is wrong with eth.

New levels of gymnastics here...

Sell Eth.

Your the faggot that gets triggered by /pol/ aren't you?

*You're

eth newbie here, oops =^)

Nice.

Why would he keep his personal shekels in a multisig wallet? Even if he had it in a parity wallet it wouldn't be a multisig wallet so this makes no sense. Retarded fud.